Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anagha Danny LaliwalaYour feedback matters!
It was very good, she was very patient and understanding
I was having irregular periods before 4 months and when I met Dr. she told its pcos. I took medicine for that. Now everything is ok, but I have facial hair growth which I do not like. We are also planning for 1st baby. I am not pregnant yet. Pls advise some home remedies to remove hair permanently and also advise if I proceed for lacer removal will it effect me in having baby?
Hello sir, I am 27 years old married female there is very bad odor comes from my genitals area and this is very embarrassing sometimes. Do I need to consult a doc for this or any product available in market which I can use.
I am 27 year old lady having pregnancy of 5 month which diet should I need to take for healthy bady. As my doctor said liquid is less in my ultra sound test report also less of protein.
Hello sir mujhe ye janna ki mai agar period 17/3/17 ko aya tha or maine 4/4/17 ko physical relationship banaya with out comdom to kya mai pregnent ho jaongi.
Is it normal to have watery discharge from both breast while squeezing then I have one 3n half year old boy prolactin test r normal.
What are the cost for abortion? Is it mandatory that I require someone to be present? Can I do it alone? I'm 20 years old by now. And I want this to do alone? Please help.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome also known as Polycystic Ovarian Disease manifests in multiple cysts covering the ovaries, filled with immature follicles (eggs) accompanied by hormonal abnormalities and irregularities in ovulation and menstruation.
While PCOS falls into a group of conditions which don’t have a cure as such, there are natural ways to manage this condition so you don’t experience any symptoms and can get pregnant if you choose to.
What to do?
1. Avoid coffee, alcohol, soft drinks, sugar and juices containing sugar, refined
carbs (white bread, biscuits, chocolate, lollies etc…).
2. Eat small protein rich meals every 3 hours to balance your blood sugar.
3. Exercise regularly – cardio and weights (the more muscles you have the
more fat you’ll burn).
4. Add cinnamon to your cooking. It has been found to improve insulin
sensitivity in women with PCOS.
5. Excess androgen production has been shown to favorably react to intake of
licorice so include some fresh licorice from an organic store.
6. Reduce stress with yoga, mediation, breathing exercises, 8 hours of sleep,
regular exercise, lavender, lemon balm and chamomile tea.
7. Take a good quality multivitamin and fish oil (make sure it’s been tested for
mercury and stabilized with vitamin E).
8. Eat more: adzuki beans, basil, cayenne, chestnut, chives, eggplant, garlic,
ginger, kohlrabi, leek, nutmeg, pepper, rice, rosemary, spearmint and
Sir I had Lil foreplay with my girlfriend, it included oral sex by both of us. But we didn't had an intercourse, my gf is scared that what if my finger has entered her vagina and got pregnant. Its been 8 days this happened. I gave her plain mifepristone tab 100mg. Shall I tel her to take the tab.
Hot and spicy foods can numb your senses, quite literally! In every nook and corner, you will find people salivating over hot and spicy foods. For long, people were of the belief that such foods only harm your system, inviting unwanted health complications and disorders. Most parents try their best to keep their children away from such foods. But every cloud has a silver lining. Hot and spicy foods are not only about the cons.
Unfortunately, not many people are aware of the health benefits of hot and spicy foods. This article is an attempt to aware the readers of both the pros and cons of hot and spicy foods.
Health benefits associated with hot and spicy foods:
Hot and spicy foods, when consumed in moderation can work wonders for your system. Chillies, peppers, spices, the main ingredients which spice up a dish have many health benefits.
- Endorphins are your feel-good hormones. Together with serotonin, the hormones help to keep stress, anxiety, and depression at bay. They are great mood enhancers. Chilli peppers tend to elevate the levels of both these hormones in the body, helping you to fight stress better. Capsaicin, an important active component of chilli peppers has many advantages.
- It plays a pivotal role in lowering the flu symptoms.
- It has anti-carcinogenic properties.
- It comes as a relief for people suffering from stomach ulcers. Capsaicin effectively gets rid of the bacteria H.pylori, which causes stomach ulcer (in most cases).
- It also helps in lowering and maintaining the blood cholesterol level.
- If you have been struggling to lose weight, then capsaicin is what the doctors have just advised. It acts as a catalyst, accelerating the metabolism, thus enabling the body in rapid burning down of calories.
- In general, having spices in your diet elevates the HCl secretion in the stomach, thereby improving the overall digestion process.
- Research suggest spicy foods can bring about a remarkable improvement in the circulation process.
- Spicy foods may be a blessing for your heart. As per research, spicy foods go a long way in lowering the cases of strokes or heart attacks.
An excess of anything is bad. With merits come the demerits.
- Heartburn is common in people who eat very hot and spicy foods.
- Very spicy foods can cause stomach problems, including a stomach upset, stomach pain, and in extreme cases, even diarrhea.
- If you are a night owl by force (sleep does not come easily to you), spicy foods will only worsen the situation. Having hot and spicy foods for dinner, or just before retiring to bed is sure to doom your sleep.
- Extremely spicy foods can cause inflammation of the lining of the stomach, resulting in Gastritis.
- People who love eating very spicy foods are more likely to suffer from acid reflux problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.