Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Sir, sex karne ke safe day's kis date ko hote h because female pregnant na ho but female ke period ke safe days kaunsa se hote h ?
She had set with her boy frnd like 4 days back and is saying that she her periods are delayed by 4-5 days. Though she has been down with viral for a week now, are there possibilities of she getting pregnant? If yes what are the measures to be taken?
MY question is my periods is miss hai but am not a pregnant can you please tell me why myperiods is late last two month again and again its happened please answer the question thanks.
I have painful blister-like sores around my vagina on a couple on my vaginal lips and I'm wondering a. How I can ease the pain/get rid of them and b. What they are. Just to give a background on the last few weeks: I got a particularly back strain of tonsillitis a few weeks ago and was put on very.
I have active motility 10% normal morphology 60% and count as 2million. I have undergone medication 4 months back. I am still trying for a baby. But unable to succeed so far. Could you please tell me what should I do.
Hello Doctor. While making love I rubbed vagina of my girlfriend from outside. I didn't insert finger inside. She is virgin. I never inserted penis and it was always very far from vagina. But I may have sperms on my hand but not a lot in amount. Can my girlfriend become pregnant just by this. What are chances of pregnancy. We are very worried. She also has PCOS.
Cervical dysplasia is a type of condition, which occurs before cancer. This condition is associated with abnormal cell growth occurring in the cervix, uterus, vagina and endocervical canal. Cervical dysplasia is most commonly caused by the human-papillomavirus and is a sexually transmitted infection or STI. This disease is common in young women under 30 years of age. It is worth noting however, that cervical dysplasia can occur at any age whatsoever. Here are the causes of cervical dysplasia.
- HPV infection: An infection caused by the human papillomavirus is the main reason why cervical dysplasia occurs. It is worth noting that HPV is most commonly transmitted through sex.
- Smoking: People who smoke are twice as likely to suffer from cervical dysplasia in comparison to those who do not.
- Immunosuppressive drugs: These are more likely to cause cervical dysplasia because they weaken the immune system of your body.
- Organ transplant: Organ transplant also increases your chances of cervical dysplasia due to the fact that it weakens your immune system.
- HIV-AIDS: This is a disease, which also weakens your immune response and therefore increases your chances of contracting cervical dysplasia.
There are not too many symptoms of cervical dysplasia and it can only be diagnosed using a Pap test without, which more complicated tests have to be performed.
Once the diagnosis for this is complete, several factors will have to be considered before deciding, which treatment to give the patient. These include the age of the patient and the severity of the condition. However, in most of the cases women who have cervical dysplasia are not treated and the cell growth goes away on its own however when it is treated the following treatments are used.
- Cone biopsy
- Laser surgery
Hi, I am of 21 years unmarried girl, my regular days are from 21-27 of every month and I got my periods on 23rd sep which ended on 27th and on 28th sep I had sex without protection but within 72 hours I took that unwanted 72. On 5th and 6th of october I again had periods but this time it was brown blood. On 16th october I again had sec without protection but he ejaculated outside on that time I didn't took any medicine. Now its 7th november till now their is no sign of periods. And I did the test also today in the morning but the result was negative only one pink/purple line appeared in the box. Can the results be false? Or something else is the reason of not getting my periods on time? Pls answer.
Hello, I need to know which all food and fruits should me avoided if planning for baby and also what to avoid during 0-8 weeks. Thanks and regards.
I am 20 years old. But I have giddiness some times. I hate food. But I don't know why. What is the reason?
The additional layer of greasy tissue under our chin is frequently created by being overweight. Drooping skin under the chin can likewise happen as we age and our skin loses flexibility. For some of us, it can be hereditary and this is often known as a double chin.
While there are surgical methods and procedures that can remove the two-fold skin, they can be costly. There are numerous straightforward home treatment alternatives to get rid of the two-fold jaw that are very easy. The most obvious is the need to diminish extra weight with an appropriate diet and workout. So, here are some exercises that can help you get rid of the double chin:
- Tongue press: Sitting with your back straight and shoulders down, tilt your head back so you are staring at the roof. Strongly press your tongue to the top of your mouth or pallet. At that point, keeping your tongue against the top of your mouth, bring down your chin to your chest, without bending your back.
- Pout and tilt: From a sitting or standing position, take out your lower lip to the extent you can to shape a sulk (place a finger on your button ; the skin needs to feel wrinkly and puckered). Hold this position for a moment. At that point, with your lip still out, get the muscles at the front of your neck to bring down your chin to your chest quite far, without adjusting your upper back.
- The “O”: Sitting with your back straight and shoulders down, tilt your head back so that you are stare at the roof. Close your lips so that they are resting. Keeping your lips shut, open your mouth so it frames an "O" shape. Hold this position for twenty seconds. You need to feel a pressure on both sides of your neck right under your jaw line.
- Kiss the ceiling: Standing straight with your arms hanging on your sides, tilt your head back and look at the roof. At that point, attempt to kiss the roof by puckering your lips and stretching them as far from your face as could reasonably be expected. You need to feel a stretch all through your neck and chin.
- Chin rotations: In a seated or standing position, stretch your spine for a tall, straight back. Gradually and delicately tilt your head so it moves in a full hover from your shoulder to chest to shoulder to back. (In case that full roundabout turns trouble your neck, stay with crescents.)
- Side neck stretch: Sitting on the floor, put one hand on the floor, fingers down, around one foot far from your hip. Try not to incline or lay intensely on your fingertips. Wrap your other arm over the highest point of your head so that your palm lies on your inverse ear. Keeping your head in with your neck, twist and make a beeline for your shoulder, using the palm to tenderly press down your shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
HI My age is 24, female My problem is suffering from irregular menstrual cycle And also over weight gain.
Hello Sir, I have two children. Recently for my wife family planning operation also completed (3 months). Now can I participate with my wife in sex or not.
Can blocked follicular tube be opened during the hsg test process. Is hsg more reliable than hysteroscopy laparoscopy result.
Dengue fever is a virus-caused disease that is spread by the bite of mosquitoes (Aedes-aegypti). This is also known as Break bone fever. WHO currently estimates there may be 50–100 million dengue infections worldwide every year. Dengue is not transmitted directly from person-to-person.
Its symptoms range from mild fever to fatigue, headache,
joint and muscle aches,nausea or vomiting,
swollen lymph nodes.
In severe cases hemorrhage dengue fever which is characterized by fever, abdominal pain, persistent vomiting, bleeding and breathing difficulty; can be fetal due to blood loss.
Prevention: Clothing, mosquito repellent, and netting can help reduce exposure to mosquitoes. Traveling during periods of minimal mosquito activity can also be helpful.
Homeopathic management: Homeopathy has been used successfully in India to tackle this epidemic. The selection of homoeopathic remedies depends upon the individual response to infection.
Dr Rushali Angchekar