Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amul RawalYour feedback matters!
My daughter is not having regular motion. After every 2 to 3 days she is pooping. Is it normal at this age? She is under complete breastfeeding. She looks completely normal and happy. What should I do? Please suggest.
I have my periods in the month of april 29-15 I did not get till one of the doctor suggested in online that to do urine test. I have done it but it was negative result. What would be the reason please say any solution for my problem thankyou.
Sir, Me and my wife want to sex with another person is it safe for her to do as she was very curious to know about..
My period is irregular. But my all reports normal and my husband too. I want to be pregnant as soon as possible. So please tell me what should I do. How can I know my fertile days. Bcoz period irregular.
I have missed my chums for about a week. Have got done urine pregnancy test which was negative. What is the procedure for medical abortion and cost. How I find if there is some other problem or pregnancy?
I am 7 months pregnant. I have Headache once per month. But I so much that I have to take. So which medicine should I take. please help me.
Hello Dr. After having a successful pregnancy and a baby of 6. Yrs old, I tried twice bt miscarried. One miscarriage happened after 5 months pregnancy n other after two months. In both case there was growth prob in the baby. Wat may be the reason?
Hi, my periods where on 7th march, took ipill on 13th march and 24th march got withdrawal bleeding for 3days, now I am 8days late for my period. Took blood test negative I m really worried pls help me
Hi, I had protected sex on 21st of april. I got my regular periods on 4th may. I haven't got my periods this month. I usually get cramps and breast pain. I haven't got any symptoms yet. I'm already delayed by 4 days.
sometimes I drink neem juice and it stops periods pain somewhat. I had pcod before 5 months. Will neem juice develops pcod.
MY question is my periods is miss hai but am not a pregnant can you please tell me why myperiods is late last two month again and again its happened please answer the question thanks.
A little exercise on top of your healthy diet is the key to gut-busting success. But it's not enough to merely amble around the block; the real key to burning belly fat is to pick up your pace. University of Virginia researchers found that women who did three 30-minute high-intensity walks plus two moderate recovery walks per week burned up to six times more abdominal fat than those who simply strolled five days a week.
I just do not want to be mother please tell me best solution or best medicine which have no side effect in future.
My boyfriend and I had sex with condom on. He did not ejaculate inside me and had condom on for all the time but he ejaculated outside while keeping the condom on. My period was due on 28th may but still I haven't felt any signs of period. Lately I have being very busy with my project work and I am continuously working on my system. But now I am feeling stressed because my periods are delayed and this rarely happens. Could there be a possibility that I am pregnant or this is because of my hectic work nd stress. Please assist asap thank you maam/sir.
I have prl- 47.3 what is the symptoms of getting high of prolactin hormone and how would I get relief from this?
Merit age 48 hai or 1 month se menopause ho gya h kya sex my problem ya or more koi medicine se menopause fir regular ho skti h.
I did so much time ultra sound but report is normal only folicals showing nd my periods also not come regular after take tablet then only it comes wat I do?
If your child develops an eating disorder, you might be unsure about how to solve the problem and how to act on it. Eating disorders occur when your child tends to either eat in excess, or eats too less. The behavior of your child is also subjected to change because of an eating disorder. It is likely for him to get withdrawn, rude, and touchy. This makes it difficult for you to deal with them at a time when communication is necessary. Here are some essential tips that you should follow in dealing with eating disorders in children:
- You should get advice about how to talk to your child. It will help you in realizing that your child is likely to be defensive as their eating disorder is a form of coping. Hence, it is normal for a child to be reluctant about letting go of it. If your child is undergoing treatment, the treatment team has a vital role to play. However, your constant love and support are also very important.
- It is important to talk to your child about the condition, even though he cannot accept that he is having a problem. Communication is an essential part of treatment, which you should never ignore. You should not blame or judge your child, and refer proper resources to him. You have to be prepared for a negative response from your child.
- You should educate yourself properly about your eating disorder. Abstain from talking to your child about his appearance, even in the form of a compliment. Use ways for boosting your child’s self-esteem and confidence.
- Abstain from referring to weight problems and diets followed by other people. You need to assure your child that you will be there for him, no matter what. You should talk to him about activities he should get involved in, in a positive tone and approach.
- Coping with the meal times of your child suffering from an eating disorder is very important as well. Consult your child’s treatment team to know about ways of arranging your meal times ideally.
- Take your child out for shopping and agree on having meals that are acceptable, from both your and his end.
- You should have an agreement with your whole family regarding meals, which will help to set the expectations of everybody. Agree on not talking about fat content, calorie content, or portion sizes during meals.
- You must abstain from consuming low calorie food items in front of them. Try to keep the meal time atmosphere positive and light hearted. Do not focus on others during meal times and teach your child to concentrate on his own meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.