Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amul RawalYour feedback matters!
What is best method to check pregnancy. My wife is 51 years and her period not. Stopped yet. We take precautions but failed to take this tome. Is there chance of pregnancy. If yes how to check. Her last period from 1-3 Jan.
I had taken I pill abt 2 months back. My period came after about 21 days and it was very very light. Was different from normal period. Then after about 28 days I had normal period. My period usually Comes early. But this time it came on time. Now in this month it has been almost 30 days. But no sign of period yet. I have not indulged in any sexual activity also. White discharge has lessened and now stopped but no period.
Please suggest Can a women age 28 years get pregnant with right fallopian tube blocked and left is beaded. Pls reply.
Me and my partner were together. He had his boxers on but I was naked in bed. He was on top of me. I just felt his penis inside my vagina for a few seconds with his boxers on but he did not ejaculate. But there was a drop or two of pre ejaculate on his penis. My period got over just 3 days ago. There was no ejaculation and we didn't have sexual intercourse I could just feel it for a second. Is there any reason to be worried for pregnancy? I am very worried. This happened just 3 days after my period ended.
Hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) is an extreme type of morning sickness. It is a pregnancy related queasiness and additionally painful at times. It can stop proper intake of food and other nourishments in your system which would affect the growing baby within, as well. Affecting around one to three percent of ladies, HG can lead to weight reduction, lack of healthy food intake and dehydration. In extreme cases, it can lead to unnatural birth cycle and, it can at times, be lethal.
Certain reasons can expand a woman’s odds of having serious morning sickness during pregnancy. Notwithstanding, having a family history of the condition, the following can put a woman at risk:
- The conceiving amount (twins, triplets, and so on.)
- History of motion sickness in general
- A headache or migraines with nausea
The queasiness or nausea can be so extreme at times that it can affect both, the mother as well as the baby. The powerlessness to not being able to eat the proper nourishment makes it difficult for the woman to meet her health and nutrient needs. Subsequently, she may get weaker. Furthermore, lost liquids, combined with the loss of stomach acid that happens during pregnancy, can bring about the lack of hydration and cause a complicated pregnancy.
In case a woman does not get treatment, it can bring about numerous complexities, including organ failure and the untimely birth of the infant. It is critical to talk to the specialist if a pregnant woman has any of the following indications:
- Sickness that continues throughout the day, making it difficult to eat or drink
- Vomiting that happens three to four times each day or losing one’s appetite
- Vomit that has blood or dashes of blood in it
- Weight reduction
- Black out or unsteadiness
- Diminished urine
- Fast heart rate
- Continuous migraine
- Parched mouth
- Extreme weakness
Medications that are normally used for morning sickness, for example, eating dry saltines in the morning might be suggested for women with extreme morning sickness. Treatments for this condition may include:
- A brief time of not eating by mouth to rest the gastrointestinal framework
- Intravenous (IV) liquids
- Vitamin and nourishing supplements
In case it is extreme, the pregnant lady might get a prescription to stop the vomiting, either by mouth or through an IV. The specialist may suggest eating foods with ginger or taking vitamin B6 supplements to mitigate sickness. The following can likewise offer assistance:
- Following a bland diet
- Eating regular little meals
- Drinking a lot of liquids when not feeling nauseous
- Staying away from hot and greasy foods
- Eating high-protein snacks
- Staying away from tactile boosts that can act as triggers
Therefore, morning sickness or vomiting is not always to be taken lightly during pregnancy. One should always consult a specialist when going through the same in an extreme way.
Is that possible for me to take two penis in my avgina and one in ass is that good I saw that it in adult movie. Please advice.
Jeera or cumin can do more than add flavour to your food. For your health to benefit from jeera, boil a spoon of raw jeera with a cup of water and strain it. This tea can help resolve a number of health issues, skin and hair problems. This should ideally be taken on an empty stomach in the morning. Some of the health benefits of jeera water are:
- It aids digestion: A glass of jeera water in the morning can stimulate the production of enzymes that help break down carbohydrates, glucose and fats. It also enhances your metabolism and prevents diarrhoea, nausea and gaseousness among other indigestion problems.
- It helps remove toxins: Jeera water is rich in antioxidants that can help flush toxins from the body and promote the healthy functioning of internal organs. This is especially beneficial for the liver.
- It boosts immunity: Jeera is rich in iron, which helps the immune system function optimally. A glass of jeera water can account for up to 7% of the recommended daily iron intake. Vitamins A and C, which help protect the body against infections, are also found in jeera water.
- It helps treat anaemia: The high levels of iron in jeera make it ideal for treating anaemic patients. Without adequate iron, the body will not be able to produce enough red blood cells and hence hamper circulation of oxygen-rich blood.
- It improves the respiratory system: Jeera has anti-congestive properties. Hence, drinking a glass of jeera water can help dilute and discharge mucus in the chest. Its antiseptic properties also help kill microbes that cause colds and coughs.
- It improves the quality of your sleep: Jeera water can help cure insomnia to a large degree. Not only does it help you fall asleep faster, it can also ensure you have a better quality of sleep.
- It improves memory: Jeera can help enhance ones brainpower. This helps sharpen your memory and increases your attention span.
- It helps achieve clear skin: Jeera is full of fibre and free radical scavengers. This helps detoxify the body and helps make their elimination smoother. By fighting free radicals, jeera water helps keep the skin clear and adds a natural glow. This also makes jeera an effective way of treating acne. Jeera also has antioxidant properties that help prevent premature aging. Additionally, jeera water can soothe the skin and increase the skin’s ability to absorb nutrients from food. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am having pain in my one breast and when I am in 8th class I got injury in my breast help me and suggest me test and cost of the test also.
I am 29 years male person. And I am unmarried now. I am suffering from masturbate and sexual problem. I am doing masturbate from 12 years now when I do masturbate than 2 or 3 drop sperm out. My penis is not proper stand. Some times my penis stand for 10 or 15 seconds and just in down position. When I am in romantic mood this time I feel my sperm comes out but in 2 or 3 drop. Just now my penis size 3.5 inch and thin also. So sir what I do. I am not use any tobacco any cigurate and nor use bear and wine extra. Sir what will I get well and my penis size increaseble and what I am growth my sperm and this count. How will I leave masturbate.
I am taking Metformin and ovabless for pcod, can it also help regularize my period as I have also irregular period problem.
Dr. I am trying to conceive, all thyroid, ultrasound sound, blood sugar, immunity and haemoglobin levels are normal, however AMH level is high report is 70.4, I need to know the causes of it and is it concerning and will it get cured.
Doctor, my periods are always irregular. This time delayed for 10 days and then I got for 3 days bleeding which is too heavy. I am very weak now. How to control this problem every month ? I am 44 years old female. Please give me some remedy.
I have my irregular periods with pcos problem. I got married of 2 years old but I did not yet pregnant.
Penile implants are devices placed inside the penis to help men with erectile dysfunction get an erection. The two main types of penile implants are semi-rigid and inflatable.
They have their own ways of working and own pros and cons.
1. Semi-rigid implants: These devices are always firm, resulting in the penis being bent away from the body for sexual activity and towards the body for concealment. The pros of 'semi-rigid implants' are:
- Is easy to surgically implant
- Has a low chance of malfunctioning
2. Inflatable implants: These are the most common types of implants used, which can be inflated for erection, and deflated at other times. Inflatable implants are usually of two types- 'three-piece inflatable implants' and 'two-piece inflatable implants'.
The pros of 'three-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Gives the most natural, firm erections
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
The pros of 'two-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
- Requires less complicated surgery than the 'three-piece'.
What are the risks involved?
- Implant problems: In rare cases, implants may not work properly. In some semi-rigid devices, the internal parts might break over time; in inflatable devices, the pump might fail and fluid might leak.
- Internal erosion: In a few cases, the implant might stick to the skin of your penis, or can wear away the skin from inside the penis.
- Infection: You might be at the risks of severe infection if you have spinal cord injury or diabetes. Men who need revision surgery of their implants are at a higher risk than their first surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.