Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amul Rawal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amul RawalYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. My last month period should be on 24th February but it was due for 10days and I got my period on 4th march. And this 24th march I saw blood drop in my underwear. Just a drop n little faded. Its on 24th march morning I thought may be something else. And I took bath. And in afternoon same as morning just one drop and faded. And even yesterday and today. But if it is a period then it should be bleeding as before na. But it's not bleeding like menses. Its just one blood drop and circle faded. May I know why it is like That.. Is there any chance of pregnancy.
Meri baby 1 year 6 month ki hey mujey dubara pregnancy rkh ni hey us key liye kon si medicine leni chayya tomterro tab shi rhey gyi.
I had my last period in may. Since then I had some brown spotting only. My preg test at home turned negative. My doc has given me beta hcg test which is yet to be done. Meanwhile ultrasound diagnosed by her says my uterine wall have become quite thick. What could be the reason. Pls suggest.
A boil is a localized infection in the skin that begins as a reddened, tender area. Over time, the area becomes firm, hard, and increasingly tender. Eventually, the center of the boil softens and becomes filled with infection-fighting white blood cells from the bloodstream to eradicate the infection. This collection of white blood cells, bacteria, and proteins is known as pus. Finally, the pus "forms a head," which can be surgically opened or may spontaneously drain out through the surface of the skin. Pus enclosed within tissue is referred to as an abscess. A boil is also referred to as a skin abscess. Boils can occur anywhere on the body, including the trunk, extremities, buttocks, groin, or other areas. Self medication can prove hazardous as it may spread infection.
I am 36 years old 63 kg female. Married since 14 months. diagnosed with small cysts open fallopian tubes. But never get pregnant. Is there possibility to become pregnant?
I am asking this question for one of my friend. The question is while have intercourse the sucking of vagina is injurious for health or not?
You don’t need to spend bucket loads of money on wrinkle removing or anti-aging creams as long as you are engaging in intercourse almost regularly. It has been proven by medical science that sex can be an absolute boon in treating all skin problems and providing it with radiance. Listed below are a few ways how sex is good for your skin:
- Sex helps in balancing hormonal levels: Acne and other skin problems can be a result of an imbalance in the hormonal levels. However, if you are having sex regularly, you are helping your body maintain and regulate the hormone levels. Engaging in intercourse also releases ‘endorphins’ which give you a sense of happiness, helping to display the same radiance on your face as well.
- Engaging in the act regulates the oil secretion: Since most skin problems are a result of oil and sebum secretion, having sex can help in regulating the secretion of oil. Sex hormones do control the amount of oil our pores produce and prevent dry skin. Having sex also results in sweating which opens up pores and helps in getting rid of dirt and residual makeup. Hence, sex is a pre-cursor to great skin.
- Helps in getting glowing skin: Sex is necessary as it stimulates your senses and increases circulation of blood to your face which helps in delivering oxygen to your pores. This results in a rosy glow on your face after sex. Hence, if you have sex daily, you can expect the rosy radiance to remain on your face for the next few days.
- Younger looking skin: According to a study, sex is “the fountain of youth”. Having sex regulates the amount of oil in your skin which prevents wrinkles and fine lines from appearing, making your skin look younger than it actually is.
- Sex can prevent inflammation of the skin: It releases anti-inflammatory molecules, thus reducing various skin related disorders in check. Having sex releases ‘oxytocin’ and ‘beta endorphins’ which fight inflammatory molecules. These hormones also give you healthier skin and help in boosting immunity. you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a sexologist.