Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Amul Navnitlal RawalYour feedback matters!
A book full of true story that teaches you ‘How to come out of dysfunctional Relationships, without drugs. You will learn from this true story, how to interpret your own communication language which creates conflict and you will learn techniques to re-edit it.. You are given live cases of couple’s true story from our clinical records, you will also come to know what goes on behind the chamber of ‘Marriage Counselling’ and ‘Couples Therapy’.
You will also experience from this true story how a new break-through Language Psychology, called ‘Neuro Linguistic Programming’ ‘NLP’ or ‘Neuro Linguistic Psychology’ is applied in ‘Marriage Counselling’, You will also appreciate how the Language Psychology of Husband and Wife are entirely different from each other, You will also learn –how NLP sharpens ‘Couples Skills’.
The book will examine some common cases of some major problems and principles to save your marriage.
This true story is based on the regular Google hangout session with client couples.
The contents are
-Cavemen mind-set for relationship.
-Spouse Psychological needs.
-First Psychological need of Husband.
-Second Psychological need of Husband.
-Third Psychological need of Husband.
-First Psychological need of Wife.
-Second Psychological need of Wife.
-Third Psychological need of Wife.
Case study- (True Story- Diagnosis through NLP techniques)
True story 1: My Wife asks me- “shut up” and demands “why I did it?”
True story 2: Why he appreciates other person more?
True story 3 : Husband’s 10 th Anniversary Gift rejected by Wife.
True story 4 : How Lady Sales Manager sells using" NLP" skills.
True story 5: “12 years of love’ but can’t live for ‘12 minutes together’
Before relationship becomes ire-repairable, let the true story and NLP techniques guide you and your friends, to re- invent your life. Read ‘True story’- you need this book today
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life.