Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amul MahajanYour feedback matters!
I just let my tip of the penis into my gf's vagina? Will she be pregnant? She didn't bleed at all. It was like for just 5 sec! First we had Anal sex and then this happened! Is she Virgin still? Will she be pregnant? We are just 16 years old. Please help me. If she ll be pregnant, how to prevent? And we used coconut oil as lubricant.
I had unprotected sex on 5 may. And took ipill on the same days, also I am bleeding now. But in little amount. I am afraid of this. Can anybody tell am I pregnant or safe. I had my periods on 26 april. Now please tell me what to do.
I'm papanna before marriage my wife having periods 2 or 3 months once, after marriage also continued same thing and she didn't get pregnancy also, please suggest what problem we are facing and any solution.
My daughter is 15 years old she is having irregular periods,i.E monthly it is not coming two months once but it takes about 15 days to clear. Kindly help me what kind of healthy food i can provide for my child.
Hello Sir/Madam, I have inquiry related to my wife she is 29 year old ,she is suffering from breast fibroadenoma in both side breast ,total number of 7 lumps in both breast, please suggest me preferred treatment.
Dr. Vandana Jain Talks About Mental and Physical Care For Women During Pregnancy
I am 25 years old I had a sex with my wife and I put my penis under vagina but I am confused that her hymen had broken or not bcos blood didn't came from her vagina and she is virgin and I was trying to broke her hymen from past two years but last night my penis reach till inside but we are confused that hymen has broken or not what can I do?
Tips to get over tough times
Tough times are a part of our life, sometimes we are unable to handle it leading to us becoming slaves to a lot of negativity. There are a few things you can try to help tide over it.
* Firstly stop being in denial – accept the situation stop getting angry and bargaining for something better, accept and tell yourself “i want to face this ”and “i will do my best to deal with this”.
* What next? - calm down, think through and try to figure out what to do next? Start working on a solution for the issue rather than just focusing on the issue.
* Solution may not come to you immediately but at least start working towards it one step at a time.
* To find solutions we should put ourselves in a third person perspective. Finding solutions is a lot easier this way. Remember that every problem has a solution.
* Get help - do not shove away family, friends or any loved ones who are trying to help you. Seeking help does not make you weak. Try and discuss the issue with them to get an outsiders perspective. Since they are not a part of the problem they will be able to have 360 view of the issue and they may be able to help you better.
* Positivity is important - it may seem like a difficult task but try to focus on the positive things happening in your life. Try to surround yourself with positive people, and people who see the good in you.
* Don’t give up – never give way for negativity to seep into your life. Stop yourself from focusing on negative thoughts and emotions.
• Drugs/ alcohol - never look at drugs, alcohol, smoking or abuse of any kind as a solution for your problem, it only gives you a perception that things are fine, but the truth is, it only increases your problem.
* No blame game - do not blame yourself or others for the problem. Blaming will not solve your situation.
* Stay healthy- do not neglect your health. You need to be there for yourself too.
Finally remember this too shall pass.
My period came earlier and the amount of liquid came out was little less than previous month period So please tell me the reason behind this and how I should get the proper period timing I am unmarried.
Am 20 years old And am married before one year I had an abortion 6 month before Now I would like to pregnant So I want to know the right time , right food, and what to do before and after sex .
I have symptoms of Chlamydia and should I take medicine for that without testing I have symptoms and I did not tested should I take the medicine.
What is the next medical abortion process to be done if after taking misoprostol no blood comes. Please do suggest some medication I am so much worried.
I have missed my periods from last two months and I have been sexually active but we had safe sex is there any chance of pregnancy? I have been having irregular periods from 7-8 months bt missed fr 2 months for the first time.
How would life threatening sexual transmitted diseases happen? I'm 25, working, but have had multiple sexual partners (although all of them were protected sex). Am I prone to STD? How often do I need to get myself checked? What are the most obvious symptoms? I am very worried, please help!
The Smartphone addiction has got all hooked. With millions of apps catering to your different needs, smileys, emoticons and memes instead of relying on words to express what you feel and getting to know the whole world at one tap, you feel severely addicted to your Smartphone. But, is that a healthy sign? On introspection, you will probably find that you spend more time over the virtual domain through the social networking sites rather than having a heart-to-heart with your family and friends.
Of late, smartphones are being held responsible for causing depression as a result of increased isolation. Let’s find out whether the theory is well propounded or not.
- One of the major signs of depression is lack of adequate sleep. Sticking to your smartphone till the wee hours of the morning affects your level of concentration, resulting in anxiety and a bad temper.
- When you spend a lot of time on the gadgets, you slowly compromise on your thinking capacity. You take everything internet serves you as granted without clarifying. With every piece of information available on the internet, there is nothing left for you to imagine or create.
- Addiction to social networking sites is taking away all your creative potentials; and on one fine day, when you discover this, you might feel increasingly disillusioned, resulting in depression.
- One of the worst causes of depression is cyber bullying. The virtual world might welcome you with all kinds of threats and humiliation and this happens majorly on the social networking sites. As a result, you feel your self-confidence is at stake, resulting in severely low self-esteem and subsequent depression.
- Abandoning your smartphone completely is utopian, because they serve needful purposes as well. But, what you can do is limit the time you spend on the device and replace it with something creative. Otherwise, it might not be too late before you start silently sliding into depression.
I am unmarried woman. I always miss my periods so many times. I have consulted to doctor she told me that I have hormonal problem. Please suggest me.
Meri wife 2 months ki pregnant h aur use cyst ka problem h, cystic SOL (4. 9×4 cm) hai. Avi use stomach me pain ho raha h cyst ke karan. Kiya karna chahiye?
For the first time, centuries of subjective knowledge has been demystified using modern artificial intelligence. Nadi tarangini's ultra sensitive sensors and advanced software give you precise nadi patterns and a high degree of accuracy.
*Quick and comprehensive nadi report*
In just five minutes, get physical and mental wellness indicators, along with diet and lifstyle suggestions
*Detect dosha imbalances*
Through gati and sparsha based vikruti
*Easy report interpretation*
With low, medium and high references for each parameter. Compare current nadi pattern with averaged healthy dosha patterns.
Tackle the problem of patient retention with clear evidence of your treatment's effectiveness over time.