Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amul KothareYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 20 years and my height is around 5'6. If I start to take hite aid tablets so 15 days are enough to take these tablets and increasing height? can I not take these tablets till I achieve my height which I expect?
Monsoon brings joy as you say goodbye to summer – and your sunglasses (remember, they also protect your eyes from infection). Monsoons bring with them an army of infections that cause eye pain and discomfort, so don’t ignore your eye health this monsoon. Viral infections are known to thrive and spread during rains due to increased moisture in the air.
Proper eye care should become a priority during monsoons to help protect from infections like conjunctivitis, stye, dry eyes and corneal ulcers which can lead to blindness.
Here are some of the precautions you can take during monsoons to maintain good eye health.
- Precautions are usually based on hygiene. Avoid touching your eyes with dirty hands.
- Ask your children to not touch their eyes.
- If you (or someone around you) suspect you’ve got or are getting conjunctivitis, wash your eyes gently and use a cold compress. The best thing would be to see a doctor.
- If someone at home is down with conjunctivitis, wash your hands after administering drops.
- Redness, irritation & itching are common monsoon-related problems, especially after too much reading, long hours at the computer or watching too much television, and most hospitals treat such problems with lubricating eye drops. However, if you have such a problem, don’t self-medicate – ask a doctor.
- Avoid sharing your towel and similar personal items with others, because infections mostly spread through hands, clothes and other commonly touched items.
- Stye is a common eye infection that occurs during monsoons, and is caused due to bacteria. It manifests as a painful lump along the eyelid, and is normally treated with the help of a warm compress, though a visit to the doctor is highly recommended.
- In case of red eye, avoid over-the-counter eye drops as they may contain steroids which can be harmful, and seek expert advice. Also avoid using contact lens during this period.
- Wearing glasses when travelling helps.
- Avoid roadside food.
- Always wash your hands after coming from outside.
- Try to keep children away from puddles and waterlogged areas. Children often like to have fun in or around such places but they are highly bacteria prone.
Mam, my full body is red by allergies &face is red in morning when I get up in morning for 2 weeks in daily .please give me solution.
I'm twenty year old and I have full of pimples on my face and they getting converted on black marks which I don't like and my face looking ugly and this should be cured as early as possible please help me doctor that food I take is typical Hyderabadi food and some kind of South india food and I don't have any bad habits and so no medicine is used as of now from the beginning Please help me doctor.
Sir, madam. I have a problem which is really disturbing. I cum very early. Like in 1 or 2 minutes. I am having a lot of trouble in my sexual life. I masturbate on a regular basis. Please tell me what should I do?
I'm losing weight continuously? I don't know the exact reason for this? But through last one year everyday i'm drinking hot water on empty stomach?
Hi sir. My question is in concern with my brothers disease named acute pancreatitis. He has suffered 2 episodes of acute pancreatitis covering of 15 days each. Although my brother is not an alcoholic. Then what was the cause regarding this disease. Please advice.
Have back problem whenever I sit anywhere my backbone started paining. Please suggest some medicine.
My father had one major and one minor heart attack last year and it was treated successfully. How much amount of cholesterol, ghee, fat, he should take for a healthy living. What items should he prevent and what he should I take?
Here are a few health tips to prevent the contraction of skin diseases:
- Sun protection: Over-exposure to the sun and its UV rays results in excessive skin damage that can lead to sunburn or even skin cancer. Therefore, the number one tip would be to wear sunscreen or sun block to prevent the damage of the skin from sunrays. Staying away from direct sunlight from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. would also provide protection.
- Wash hands well: Washing hands prevent the spread of infections, however, it is largely underrated.
- Include fruits and vegetables in the diet: Fruits and vegetables aid in providing the necessary nutrients necessary to keep the skin glowing and to ward off certain skin conditions and diseases by fortifying the body.
- Attend to wounds: Skin is the biggest barrier against infections and a tear or a wound can open that barrier and increase the risk of infections. Moreover, untreated wounds may become severe and spread to other areas of the body.It is advisable to consult a dermatologist for all skin, hair and nail ailments.