Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Amruta VartiYour feedback matters!
If a girl had sex for about 16-17 times in 2 years. Then if she do again after a gap of 3 years will there be bleeding?
I am 32 years old female , I have pcod problem so I am gaining weight my height is 5.7 and weight 89 kgs I have irregular periods also please suggest me a good diet.
I am not getting my periods. From 2 days. I had unprotected sex before 10 days but took the pill. Am I pregnant.
Hello my wife is pregnant now 3 months. For me feel to have in contact with my wife. Is the right time to have or not. Pls advise me. But one thing she is get infections in vagina of outside. For that wat we want do. Pls advise me.
My friend had unwanted 72 and I pill in four days after protected sex now she has a spot bleeding and lower abdominal pain and stomach pain what to do now?
PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disorder) is an issue in which a woman’s hormones are out of control. It can bring about issues with your periods and make it hard to get pregnant. PCOD or PCOS additionally may bring about undesirable changes in the way you look. In case that it is not dealt with, after some time it can cause serious medical issues, for example, diabetes and heart diseases. In PCOD, the hormones change rapidly.
The reason for PCOD is not completely seen, but rather hereditary qualities might be a reason. PCOD appears to keep running in families, so your possibility of having it is higher if other women in your family have it or have diabetes. PCOD can be passed down from either of your families’ side.
The most widely recognized clinical features are:
- Skin inflammation.
- Weight gain and problem getting thinner.
- Additional hair on the face and body. Frequently women get thicker and darker facial hair and more hair on the abdomen, stomach, and back.
- Diminishing hair on the scalp.
- Unpredictable periods. Frequently women with PCOD have less than nine periods a year. A few women have no periods. Others go through extreme bleeding.
- Infertility issues. Many women who have PCOD experience difficulty getting pregnant.
Some of the most effective and long-term treatments include:
- Normal work out and weight control are the key medicines for PCOD. Treatment can lessen uncontrollable symptoms and stop the long-term medical issues that come along with it.
- Try to fit in moderate movements and additionally outdoor activities regularly. Taking a walk is a great exercise that a great many people can do.
- Eating healthy foods is very important. This includes heaps of vegetables, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It limits foods that are high in soaked fat, for example, meats and cheeses.
- Most women who have PCOD can benefit by shedding pounds. This can mean losing the hormones that are uncontrollable and having regular periods.
- In case that you smoke, consider stopping. Women who smoke have higher androgen levels that may add to PCOD symptoms.
- Your specialist may recommend anti-conception medication pills to decrease side effects and help you have consistent menstrual cycles or infertility medication in the case that you are experiencing difficulty getting pregnant.
- Aerobic exercises, jogging, walking for 1 hr. daily to be added.
It is important to consult a specialist for the follow-up to ensure that treatment is working and to change it if necessary. You may likewise require normal tests to check for diabetes, hypertension, and other conceivable issues. It might take a while for medicines to help with the symptoms, for example, facial hair or skin break out. You can use over-the-counter or physician endorsed pharmaceuticals for skin break out.
Hello Dr. I have a girl friend her age is 20 and my 23. And before 3 days we had sex with safety but nw she is with more back pain and little bit of blood coming with urin then we are very fear about that ple help me.
I have herpes type 2 and I'm a female, my boyfriend is wanting to perform oral sex on me but I won't let him because I'm scared although I do want to and I miss it. We currently don't know if he has herpes. My doctor hasn't say much about oral sex but I would like some information do people who has.
How stretching routines will help boost your flexibility?
Stretching is very important for your well-being. Not only does it help you become more agile and flexible, it helps you become better at sports and also makes sure that you have fewer injuries when you are playing sports. Here are some exercises, which are guaranteed to make sure that your flexibility will improve:
1. The runner's stretch:
In this stretch, put your right foot forward and then try to touch the floor with your fingertips. If your fingers do not reach the floor, place them as far down as possible. You have to then inhale, and go back to your starting position.
2. The standing side stretch:
This stretch starts when you are standing straight upwards with your arms raised above your head and your fingers interlocked. When you breathe out you have to slowly bend your upper body to the right then return to the starting position. After you have reached the starting position, you inhale again and after you have inhaled, you have to stretch your upper body to the left.
3. The forward hang:
In this stretch, your starting position is when you stand with your legs apart and then you lock your fingers together and place them behind your back. Once this is done, you breathe in. After breathing in, you have to exhale by bending forward and keeping your hands interlocked above your head. You have to hold this position for 5 seconds.
4. The low lunge arch:
This stretch involves bringing your right leg as forward as possible and then lowering your left knee onto the floor. You then have to lock your hands together with your palms facing the floor and your hands in front of your body. You then have to inhale for the stretch. The stretch involves lifting your arms as far up as possible and then stretching as far back as possible keeping your legs in the position they were already in. Once you have finished this exercise, you have to do the exact same thing with the left leg in front.