Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Amruta V KondeYour feedback matters!
Doctor. Mere pure body ke skin me problem hair. Mujhe summer me bahut dane niklte hai air unme khujli hot I hai. Khujane me bad pure body me nishan ubhar kate hai. Bhahut jyada khujali hot I rahti hai. Mujhe es problem ka elaj bataye. Main bahut pareshan hu. Please dr.
I have been in depression since childhood and I have lost weight due to that. I have irregular periods. Sometimes there's a gap of a year. What do I do?
I am 18 years old and my growth sticked I want to grow please suggest some tips and medicine so that I can grow.
Dieting has taken a very contorted meaning in the world today. The food, its amount & timings that one eats on a regular basis is what comprises as the diet. Whereas the general idea of ' diet' is being on a so called diet which includes fancy foods, is very different from ones regular foods and imposes lots of restrictions.
One thing is for sure..for any ' diet' to be effective, it should create a sense of pleasure and enjoyment while working towards the goals at the same time.
One size does not fit all' similarly what is suitable for your friend or neighbour may not be suitable for you. So one must keep in mind that as every person has a unique body & its composition, the suitability of certain foods is different from each other.
Diets need to be customised as per your age, gender, exercise pattern, work profile, climatic and medical conditions and personal likes or dislikes. So do not just 'try out ' various diets that others are following and consult a certified professional for your very own 'diet plan'.
Hii I want to gain weight and I shown MD. Gen.med doctor .doctor given me tablet CAP. DPPI AND CAP BEVON and NUTIVA PRO PLUS powder to drink with milk for 60 days and I am eating tablets and drinking daily and now my weight is increased 2 kg last from 24 days so it good to continue? Tell me soon.
I have fever still 4 days I also take medicine bt still not well do pls help me give me proper name of medicine thank you.
In oral thrush pain and fatigue remain in body. I have white coated tongue and so much pain in body. But ent doctor is saying that is not oral thrush.
PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) is a common disease of the endocrine system among women who have attained the reproductive age. Women with this condition generally have ovaries larger in size than the usual, containing small pockets of fluids, also termed follicles. These 'follicles' develop in each of the ovaries as diagnosed with the help of an ultrasound exam. Abnormal or extended menstrual cycles, unusual growth of hair and obesity are some of the common accompanying conditions associated with PCOS. This disorder can interfere with a woman's menstrual cycles, thus making pregnancy difficult. More so, this condition can also impact the way you look and if left untreated for long, can lead to underlying disorders such as diabetes and other cardio vascular diseases.
Causes of PCOS:
- Excessive Insulin secretion: Insulin is a hormone secreted by the pancreas, which allows the body cells to utilize the sugar; the most important energy store of your body. If you suffer from insulin resistance, your body's ability to utilize the insulin gets affected adversely. This forces the pancreas to secrete more insulin in order to keep up with the body's energy supply. This excess insulin might result in an increase in the production of androgen, which in turn, might interfere with the ovulation ability of the ovaries.
- Low- level inflammation: Inflammation is the process by which your body's white blood cells fight infections. Studies reveal that women suffering from PCOS have a low level inflammation which acts as a catalyst in the production of androgens.
- Can be hereditary: If you have someone in your family suffering from this syndrome, you might automatically be at a higher risk of developing this disorder.
Symptoms accompanying PCOS:
- Abnormal menstrual is the most commonly observed symptom. Women suffering from PCOS may have less than nine periods in an entire year and in some cases, even none.
- Excess secretion of male hormone, which is related to excess androgen production may result in symptoms, such as abnormal body and facial hair, acne and baldness, which is identical to that in men.
- Unexplained increase in weight and difficulty losing it as well.
- Another fairly noticeable symptom is depression.
I am 45 year old male living alone in bangalore for the last 14 months. My family is in faridabad. I shifted to bangalore because of good job opportunity but now I feel very alone and depressed even though I am travelling to faridabad after every 2 months. How do I overcome my depression of living alone.
I am 72 years old male. I have heart problem. I went through by-pass surgery in 2000 and implanted pace maker ion 2008. Now I am under medication I have type two diabetic patient also. Now I have hip pain problem. When I walk I feel pain in the hip and right leg. Please advise.
I am 19 years female. My height is 5.2. My weight is 65. I am suffering for stomach fat. I want to lose it. Please tell me about exercises and food plan. And is it any dangerous for health.
My age is 24 and my height is just 5'6" I want to increase my height, can you please help me to choose medicine and give me some tips to increase height. Please help.
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.