Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Amruta H. KadgancheYour feedback matters!
I am 52 years going through lot of dental problem because my main problem is cling of teeth at night and keep putting pressure on teeth throughout the day. Recently l got my denture set of three removed the doctor started treatment saying the root canal has to be done again and that one tooth is broken so he extracted it. The other tooth he started root canal but got a gap of 6 months now that tooth is very painful now that too according to him has to be extracted. Should l get it removed or whom can contact for my main cause that is cling of teeth.
My father in law is 63 years old. Nowadays he is facing burning sensation on the tongue. What is this and is the remedy.
I have a two white patches at under tongue in my mouth and one white patch on side of tongue. My stomach was not clear fresh properly from few days what can I do I also take B complex capsule.
Sir. I have very bad odour in my mouth. I brush daily 3 times in a day. please help me sir how to get solution for prevent of bad odour.
Hello please suggest me which is the best way to protect ourself from Mouth problem as I am facing many issue like small ulcer and pigmentation frequently. Hence please suggest how to protect from it.
I am a 24 year old male and I am having red spots like on sides of my tongue. Whats may be the reason?
My teeth are pretty inside but when I close my mouth my lips like they are out. Suddenly looks different.
MY Two wisdom teeth melt I don't know Why. Actually I had a surgery of my head in 2007 (sub Dural Haematoma) Is it because of surgery pls tell me. I have a Gingivitis problem of gums also.
I have teeth problem, they are not strong I used to for then 10minutes to make them strong l feel sometime pain in cool environment and I feel the teeth is moving, I consult a dentist he said root canal may necessary, I my perception even dentist was not sure about it, Give suggestions and prescribe me a better medicine. Reply me please.
I have a cavity in my teeth, it puts hole in my teeth and due to this it's started paining in my ears and eyes. Please help to get relief?
I recently noticed some white patches between tooth and gum at back side (not visible) and usually my teeth is yellow coloured. I have removed those visible patches using needles/pins. I feel there are some more left out but not sure. What is the cause and do I need to really worry about them?
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.