Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Amrut VoraYour feedback matters!
I have low blood pressure problem since many years, I have also consulted many doctors but still the problem is same. What should I do?
I am suffering with chest pain from last four month, I went to the hospital but there is no change. So please give me the suggestion to overcome from the problem. Kindly give me the suggestion Thank you.
My age is 62 years. My bones are getting weaker. My LDL cholesterol is also around 120. Can these be corrected by ayurvedic or unani medicines.
I have an issue with my blood triglycerides. After 1 year of medication my triglycerides are 342. My age is 26 years . How chronic is the issue?
I have started taking thyronorm 1 tab since one month, I feel some discomfort in my chest. Is this common?
Hi my husband is 34. He is complaining about some mild pain in the middle of his chest. What it might be? Is it due to gastric problem.
My heart is paining when I sleep in left side. But when I move same time move right hand side then pain has gone. Help me. This problem is facing approx 6 months.
I am 56 years old male I am high b. P. Patient from last 15 yrs. Now I am suffering from osteoporosis and arthritis.
doctor i m 47 and weight 117kgs recently my bp cholesyerol sugar crossed border line and started taking pills metronyl 500, losar h, roseday but i m finding very difficult to woke up in the morning. is it because of overweight or my latenight sleep or my regular intake of 2 pegs, or because of bp sugar or bp.
I suffer from diabetes and HBP. After a stressful day, I checked by BP by OMRON HEM-7111 numerous times on my left arm but every time it showed an error, while for anybody else it showed the correct reading. A Then when I tried on my right arm, it showed the reading as 198/108. Why was it so? Please put some light as to what could be the reason.
I have constipation due to that I feel uneasy till I pass motion that too with difficulty. My mouth tastes differently. Kindly help me so that I can pass the motion normally and taste of my mouth gets better. I have BP problem for that I am taking Lodoz -5 as prescribed by doctor.
Sir I am facing sometimes stomach pain in my right lumbar region, (just near the lower right side of navel) since last 5-6 year I had done sonography two times and endoscopic too, but Dr. Said that nothing is worried on medical report. N when pain become more then I take a cyclopam or aciloc. And sometimes pain get rid. Pls advice.
I am suffering from hyperthyroidism problem. I am a 23 years old girl. My weight is just 33 kg. Every time feeling tired, dry skin, faster heart beat.
1. Make sure your blood pressure is under 140/90 mm Hg. If your systolic pressure (the top number) is over 140, ask your doctor what you can do to lower it.
2. Take your high blood pressure medicine, if prescribed, every day. If you have questions, talk to your doctor.
3. Aim for a healthy weight. If you are overweight or obese, carrying this extra weight increases your risk of high blood pressure. One way to determine if you need to lose weight is to find out your body mass index or BMI. If your BMI is above the healthy range (i.e., 25 or greater), or if your waist measurement is greater than 35 inches (women) or 40 inches (men) you probably have excess abdominal weight and you may benefit from weight loss especially if you have other risk factors. Talk to your doctor to see if you are at increased risk for high blood pressure and need to lose weight.
4. Increase your physical activity. Do at least 30 minutes of moderate activity, such as walking, most days of the week. You can do 30 minutes in three 10-minute segments.
5. Choose foods low in salt and sodium. Most Americans should consume no more than 2.4 grams (2,400 milligrams) of sodium a day. That equals 6 grams, about one teaspoon of table salt a day. For someone with high blood pressure, the doctor may advise less.
6. Read nutrition labels. Almost all packaged foods contain sodium. Every time you prepare or eat a packaged food, know how much sodium is in one serving.
7. Keep a sodium diary. You may be surprised at how much sodium you consume each day and the diary will help you decide which foods to decrease or eliminate.
8. Use spices and herbs instead of salt to season the food you prepare at home.
9. Eat more fruits, vegetables, grains, and low-fat dairy foods.
10. If you consume alcohol at all, consume moderate amounts. For men, this is less than two 12 oz servings of beer, or two 5 oz glasses of wine, or two 1 1/2 oz servings of "hard" alcohol a day. Women or lighter weight people should have not more than a single serving of any one of these beverages in a given day.
1. Uncontrolled diabetes
3. Smoking (very strong factor)
5. Family history of heart disease
6. Stress and angry nature
7. High ldl (bad cholesterol)
8. Low hdl (good cholesterol)
9. Sedentary lifestyle (lack of exercise)
10. Older age.
11. Indians are in high risk group,
Some other factors like men are more susceptible, and post menopausal women are at more risk of having a coronary artery disease (heart attack).
If you have single factors from above given list, you are at a lesser risk, but if you have multiple- (3 to 4 or more) factors. You must take a good care and heal the cause.