Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Amrut VoraYour feedback matters!
Is Egg yolk increase good cholesterol or bad cholesterol in body. If I am doing gym of 2 hrs daily and eat 6 egg daily. Please explain me.
My age is 25 and I have high blood pressure taking medicine "amlip 5" regularly since 1.5 year. And it is our family heredity. What is d reason behind high bp? It can be completely cure?
Causes and symptoms of Cardiac Arrest, Heart Failure and Heart Attack
I examined by blood pressure today. It is 160/100. whether morning walk daily one hour reduce it. I have no other complain.
I am 49 year old I am diabetic from last five year triglyceride is 251 and bp 110-180 mas per my physician glimisave -m2 Novastat- Tejlock am.
My lipid profile is: LDL-120, HDL: 44, Triglyceride: 156, VLDL: 26. What medicine I should take & how many Km morning walk is optimum.
I am 51 year old lady and facing pain and burning in chest, pain in front head, some time loss motion with pain.
What should we to avoid heart attack. Is there any particular exercise any kind of food. Pls advice Thanks n regard. Kuldeep Sharma.
If my blood pressure is about 140/100, is it urgent to start medication. I have to use the medicines lifelong? My age is 39, female. My mother is also suffering from BP. Can I postpone medication and give a try by reducing salt and do yoga etc.
I am 23 years old nd my blood pressure not maintain normal when I check this to doctoros then he give me some medicines but yet I have not feel normal please suggest me some home remindes method to mainatin normal b. P.
Mild Heart pain.While brisk walking initially pain high and it lessens slowly. ECG and TMT test are normal
Having bradycardia implies that your heart beats very slowly. For the vast majority, a heart beats from sixty to hundred pulses a minute while very few are viewed as ordinary. In case your heart beats under sixty times each minute, it is slower than usual. A moderate heart rate can be ordinary and solid. On the other hand it could be an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework.
For a few people, moderate heart rate does not create any issues. It can be an indication of being exceptionally fit. Sound youthful grown-ups and sports persons frequently have heart rates of fewer than sixty beats a minute. In other individuals, bradycardia is an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework. It implies that the heart's regular pacemaker isn't working right or that the electrical pathways of the heart are disturbed.
A moderate heart rate may make you:
- Feel blurry eyed or woozy.
- Feel short of breath and feel that it’s harder to work out.
- Feel tired.
- Have neck pain or an inclination that your heart is beating or rippling (palpitations).
- Feel bewildered or experience difficulty concentrating.
- Black out, if a moderate heart rate causes a drop in pulse.
A few people do not have side effects, or their indications are mild to the point that they think they are quite recently part of getting more seasoned. You can discover how quick your heart is beating by checking your heart rate. In case your pulse is moderate or uneven, talk to a specialist.
How bradycardia is dealt with depends on what is causing it. Treatment likewise relies on symptoms. Given below are some of the symptoms:
- In case harm to the heart's electrical framework causes your heart to pulsate too quickly, you will presumably need a pacemaker. A pacemaker is a gadget put under your skin that revises the moderate heart rate. Some people might have a kind of bradycardia that requires a pacemaker.
- In case another medical issue, for example, hypothyroidism or an electrolyte irregularity, is bringing about a moderate heart rate, treating that issue may cure the bradycardia.
- In case a medicine is making your heart to pulsate too gradually, your specialist may change the dosage or recommend an alternate drug. In case you can't quit taking that medicine, you may require a pacemaker.
Bradycardia is frequently the aftereffect of another heart condition, so finding a way to carry on with a heart-solid way of life will enhance your general health. This may include:
- Showing at least a bit of restraint and dedication to a good diet routine that includes a considerable amount of organic products, vegetables, whole grains, fish, and low-fat or nonfat dairy foods.
- Being gradually on most, if not all, days of the week. Your specialist can let you know what type of exercise is okay for you.
- Getting more fit in case you have to, and maintaining a solid weight.
- Not smoking.
- Overseeing other medical issues, for example, hypertension or elevated cholesterol.
I am suffering uneasy my health I am 28 years old I check BP freikvently it's very time 130/90 to 140/90 how to control naturally and I have cheat pain and neck pain.
He is my grand father, he is about 90 years old and he has dibetese and heart disease from many years. He is under treatment. The queston is from 3 to 4 days his feet swelled. What is its cause either it is from disease or ankle sprain.
Hi sir I have a problem in ribs my right side ribs not as like as left side what I do. I didn't consult any doctor please help me.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two week and I have a chest pain whenever I cough hard. Please help me.
My husband is 35 years old. In a recent official medical checkup, his cholesterol levels is reported higher-236 mg/dl. His bilirubin level is also high-2.4 mg/dl. He is good physically and prefer home cooked food only. Can you please tell me the type of diet he should have and the kind of food that needs to be avoided. Also any change in lifestyle to be added. Thanks.
So what is the problem in young people?
Usually you people are very sensitive now days you can't come out from depressions in fact depression depress your entire system resulting in a syndrome. Which is almost untreatable.
You are leading a life full of fantasies unnatural diets a lot of narcotics and sleepless nights.
So do you really want to overcome of it?
You should because it will ruin your entire system
So what should you do.
1. Correct your diet. Cut off salt, intake fruits veggies, home baked items are best for you.
2. Do exercise routinely.
3. Through all those unnecessary things out of your life which make you sleepless of correct them.
4. Narcotics like cigarettes alcohol Gutka tobacco are very harmful.
5. Limit the use of electronics like phones laptops.
6. Take a good sleep and stay away from stress beat it before it lead you.