Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amrita TalwarYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old but I do not have a beard properly on my face. So what could I do for gaining beard fast and properly.
I am 25 years old girl. whenever I apply aloe gel on my face. I found dat skin color becum more dark. Does aloe aloe vera makes skin dark.
4-5 hours prior to washing your hair, apply almond, castor, olive, coconut and lavender oil in a mixed proportion which will provide moisture to your hair.
My age is 47 and I am suffering from hairfall. My hair has become thin. I am having shampoo in a gap of 2 days but it is increasing gradually. I had also taken lot of homeopathy medicine but of no use. My head has become little bald. I am feeling very shy. I have also consulted dermatologist but this also in vain. I normally lose 100 to 180 hairs daily when doing shampoo 250 to 350. Please suggest me some strong solution.
I have red spots in my whole body and they are itching very much. What should I do, please suggest. Thanking You.
I am loosing my hair can you sujjest me any anti hairfall shampoo and I am having huge dandruff can you say any idea to overcome this problems.
I have dark marks and spots of acne on my face, looks very disgusting. They are on my face since 1 year. I have taken many medicines and I have consult to many doctors but. Results are. Useless. What to do? I feel very odd when someone ask me for a selfie. Please suggest me any medicine?
Since last week I am suffering from pimples on my face. These are big ones and there is no puss inside, it is paining while I touch on it. I am also having sneezing now, so I couldn't find out whether these pimples are due to any allergic problem or else.
I am having hair fall in Bangalore. I've been living in delhi since last 16 years n came here fir mt studies 2 months back. Plzz suggest me btr ways to reduce it anyhow.
I am 29 years old and suffering from systemic lupus erythematosus (sle) since 15 years. As I have been based on steroids.
Hi I'm a male or boys wat should I eat or have I'm the afternoon or in lunch to keep myself healthy and my skin healthy and glowing and clear and beautiful please tel me plz.
Alopecia Areata is an autoimmune disease (wherein the body’s immune system attacks its own healthy tissues rather than the malicious pathogens). There is no permanent solution for alopecia areata. However, there are some treatments available which would aid in preventing hair loss as well as stimulating growth of hair. The focus of therapies would be on strengthening the hair roots, scalp and fibre so that breakage is averted and your hair is restored to a healthy condition.
The therapies should incorporate:
- Deep cleansing
- Nourishment of hair shaft and scalp
- Smoothing benefits of keratin (a protein that forms the primary component of the hair) and anti-oxidants.
- Control of scalp ageing
- Improvement of blood circulation by stimulating hair roots
- Deeper hydration and thermal penetration to ensure root, scalp as well as hair shaft nourishment.
The therapies should aim to achieve the aforementioned objectives by utilizing phytonutrient extracts, nourishing oils, minerals, vitamins as well as plant peptides so that hair roots are energized, scalp is made healthy as well as hair fibres, are strengthened.
Strengthening of the roots of the hair is of primary importance to prevent alopecia areata as well as other hair fall conditions. The main techniques used to address this issue are:
- Therapy for Hair Roots: The most effective therapy is the one in which the dermatologist uses vitamins and plant extracts which are naturally injected into the roots of the hair through micro injections. This rejuvenates the hair follicles and prevents hair loss and thinning.
- Natural Hair Rejuvenation with PRP: This procedure focuses on utilising the blood plasma that is taken from your body. The blood plasma is platelet rich and is used to make the hair follicles healthier, thus ensuring healthy hair growth.
- Hair Root Activation Laser Therapy and Low Level Laser Therapy: This treatment uses high-intensity light rays to increase blood flow and stimulate the cells in your scalp for better hair growth.
- Infusion of Hair with Nutrients: In this procedure, a cocktail of nutrients is prepared containing charged ions which penetrate deep inside your scalp and strengthen the cells and promote hair growth.
This condition, as mentioned above, is caused due to the immune system attacking the cells on your scalp. This condition occurs suddenly and causes balding patches but doesn’t usually lead to complete baldness or a permanent halt on hair growth. The volume of lost hair is different for different people. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.