Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Sir I am having suffering from my mind problems since last 1 year. Although there is lot of problems in my home my father is threading from his back pain. His treatment is continue but still no relief. I have some worry about him. I am very poor also. Also I think that how would I manage my family. I am the only responsible person in my family. I have 12 members in my family. But income is very low this is also worry problem it my think. I have sleepiness problem also. Mostly my mind stopped to work properly specially in night. Mostly I think in night that I will not be alive & I can die any time. I know that I have lot of tensions. I know that when I will more think & will feel additional pressure my self it would not be in my favour. But I am not able to remove them. So kindly suggest me that would I recovered. & what should I do and how much time I will have to taken for my recovery. If you short out me then whole life I will gratitude for you & wouldn't forget your favour. Good night sir.
Hii, I am a cigarette smoker. I want to leave the cigarette but I could not. So please tell me the way I can leave cigarette. Right now I smoke up approx 13-15 cigarette in a day so I have to leave this habit. Please help me regarding this problem.
2 months ago I broke up. Due to this all my friend who are his friend also stop talking to me. Even I didn't tried to talk with them. But till today I cry daily because I miss them so much. How they can just leave me, I was also their friend. But they choose him over me. I know I shouldn't care for them but I do and do a lot. I just can't take it anymore. They even don't wished me on my birthday. I try to be normal, starts laughing more than before, take care of my look more but inside I am becoming weak more. This me is just a illusion for other to show them I am happy but inside I am broke. I want them back. Among all of them there was a boy who was my first male friend in my college, I miss him the most and basically cry only for him now. Whenever I see him tears comes because he was the closest to my heart but he doesn't take a second to just eliminate me from his life. I though we can be friends for life but he just left me all alone. I don't know what to do. I just can't concentrate anywhere. Due to all this my health has gone down, my eyesight has also weakened, my eyes hurts a lot. I always remember those past day, all those masti, travelling, celebrations. I just want to live in my present and snap out of my past. Does I am going in depression?
I have a question stuck in my mind from 3 months and its not going I seriously want help it started when I was appearing for my exam and realised I have not written my seat no so I started calling university for my query he gave me answer but my mind did not accept it and again and again I started calling he stopped giving me answer now I become very curious and wanted answer for it but he told wait for result to be out now my result is out and I am passed but why I am still worried and my mind keeps on repeating the same question and I am unable to concentrate on anything I do not like to talk to people I have pounding heart in morning and have pANIC attacks I am restless thinking will go mad I am not the same person I use to be I am lost and very scared about my future how one thought can make you slave and does not feel like doing anything I keep myself busy but still I do not know what to do should I consult a psychiatrist please help me to get rid of all these things going in my mind want to forgot this it is possible.
I'm unable to talk in a group of members. I'm not remembering what I studied. I'm getting fear at different situations. What I have to do.
There is a vein near my neck that beats abnormally, like I'm able to feel it and see it beating. Is this something that needs medical attention?
I lost Somebody close last year & sin5 then feel very depressed & prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please Help me.
Anxiety, tiredness in day time, no concentration, depression, bad mood, memory loss what I have to do for this problem.
Hi Sir, I have tummy problem, pls suggest to control it. Some times I got tensed without any reason.
I'm 20 years old and since last few days I'm unable to sleep and concentrate on my studies neither I feel hungry. What should I do?
- Give yourself time after the breakup. Don't rush into being friends with your ex. There might be negative feelings left from your relationship and that doesn't build a good foundation for a friendship. Only start seeing each other as friends if you know there are no bad feelings left.
- Don't be pushy. If your ex is clear about not wanting a friendship, respect their space.
- Know your motives. Why do you want to be friends with this person? is it because you are trying to woo them back into your life as a partner or because you genuinely treasure them as friends?
- Take one step at a time. To fit into your ex's life as a friend after having been in an intimate relationship is challenging. So start off gently. Start by calling each other on birthdays, sending emails, text messages etc. Call off meeting each other until you think the awkward phase has passed.
- Don't discuss sexual or romantic topics in the beginning. If you're dating someone or have a crush on someone, don't discuss it with your ex. You can be honest with them about your love life but spare them the details.
- Share your new relationship status with a good friend. It's always good to let a trusted friend in on how you're dealing with a new friendship.
- Avoid flirting or a physical relationship with your ex. This can be dangerous because before you know it, you might end up in a situation which leaves you both confused and unhappy. Remind yourself of all the reasons that led to the breakup.