Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Dr. Amrita AchrekarYour feedback matters!
I am feeling very depressed. My career is completed collapsed due to my bad health now m nt getting married I am nt able to c any hope wat shall I do everyone nw at home treat me bad I want to do sum thng in my life but I dnt knw wat to do. Hw to cope this situation.
Dear Sir, I am 32 years old and working in a company. For the past few months I am facing an issue related to remembering name of people (both india as well as foreign nationals). I need to understand if its normal or progression towards some kind of disease.
I am 23 years old male I am suffering from weakness and always feel tension without any major reason and always thinking by this cause I am not study properly than what I do?
I feel depressed on very little things and can not be able to mix up with friends face and face. During exams I am not able to answer the questions even I know. Wht should I do?
Hi all. I am somewhat going through depression period as I am feeling lot negative, pessimist,persistent sadness, over thinking,tension headaches, nervous.I m undergoing treatment but not fully recovered. I don't feel like doing anything. What can I do. Please tell and suggest.
When I see a beautiful flower, It does not bring any change in quality of my life and the mind and heart remains the same, simply sad without any reason, unaffected by the presence of the said flower; similarly everyday when I go for a morning walk in a beautiful garden, I lack the feeling of being in a garden.I lack the feeling of the early morning sunlight, birds songs and slow breeze of air already present in the said garden. My this condition is since last 25 years. Presently I am 58. Since last 10 years, I am marginally (below 140 both times) Diabetic & Doctors say Medicine is not required in your case, as your exercise & diet control will suffice. I have started feeling that there is some defect in my nervous system which makes me unable to experience the feeling which ordinarily a layman experiences.Are there any suggestions or medicines to make my life simple and responsive? I am very much anxious to improve quality of my daily life for the rest of my life. Please guide me.
My daughter age is 4 years and 9 months ab tak bolna nahin sikhi hai please advice me what can i do to solve this problem?
I am 35 years old past 6 years I am suffering from panic attack like fear of death. please give some examples to overcome.
Hello doctor I have a problem I am a student and when ever I read any thing from my subjects I can' t remember for long time, so please help me
My son is 11 years old he has no interest in studies in sixth std. He even can't read write in Hindi English. His IQ is 100 to 110 as told by a psychologist please tell me what should I do?
Hello! I am 22 years old male and my memory is becoming weak. Would plss suggest me the ways so that I can improve my memory power.
sir. I am 30year old. Mere ko mixed anxiety depressiv disorder hai. Mera medicine proxtine 25 mg aur pragabaline 75 mg one year se continue le rha hu thora sa sudhar hai. Please give me good suggseon for treatment sir
I can't speak the word R since from my birth. I tried speaking many times but it can't be helped. Can it be cured somehow.
I am suffering from stammering problem from child hood also mental tension too. What should I do for avoid that per mentally. Please give best suggestions sir.
Has your life been mundane or monotonous lately, well then you have reasons to worry. Lives with less intimacy or unhappy sex lives have been known to cause problems in a relationship and may also be a cause for your mental problems.
In order to avoid these pitfalls, use these tips to bring back the spark and the smile on your partner's face:
- Wear red: The chances of having sex increases significantly if you are wearing red color. It is said to change the perception about a person's attractiveness.
- Oral sex: Oral sex allows for more clitoris stimulation in women and penile stimulation in men. Try new positions such as sixty nine and the elevator to keep things interesting in the bed.
- Scintillating visuals: To make your partner more aroused, use visual techniques such as lacy lingerie with heels. Men tend to focus on the visual aspect of sex more so it may be stimulating for them.
- Sexting: Sexting is the new thing in spicing up your sex life. Send saucy texts to your partner as this will spice up things and bring more creativity in your bedroom. It will bring both of you closer and is also a method of revealing your innermost desires without facing your partner.
- New positions: Opt for a new sex positions the next time you have sex, it will prevent monotony in your sex life. You may opt for poses such as the cowgirl where the woman is on top or the body builder position.
- Practice the downward dog position: This pose has been shown to increase libido in men and also helps them to last longer in bed. You will see improvement in core strength and will be able to control your pelvic muscle better.
- Communicate: You should communicate more with you partner, as this helps in improving your relationship. If you are more open, then it will lead to a better sex life.
- Going for it in the morning: Men are known to last longer in the morning as the level of testosterone in the body is high at this point of the day. It will also improve your health and mood.