Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amol Pradhan
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Amol PradhanYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I get heel pain after waking up in the morning it goes away after a while but sometimes poking my heel hurts a bit. What should i do?
My mother has complaint pain in her arms. She can not pick up her own arms. Please tell me treatment for this.
I am 40 year old and a working lady. Since a few times now I have severe back pain and during sleep often my left arm specially the ring finger and little finger becomes numb. I often have dizziness. I'm worried. Can you please suggest something and the cause for it?
Please tell me the way to get rid of knee pain? bearable pain. Just 30 years old. Requesting any oil or food which cures ?
I have itching all over but mostly in neck side plus burning sensation in neck, it became very roughly it is serious problem or not from 7 to 8 months l having is problem even underarms.
I feel a pain in my left hand in fingers till shoulder. Last 10 days, I didn't take any medicine but I take a heat n apply moov cream ,I don't have any change .Please suggest me, how can I get recovery.
My friend has typhoid and doctor said there is two things one is 80 and other 160. Do not know what's it. And what are all the foods would be recommended to eat.
When pain management doesn't help, what are other alternatives for back pain due to bulged discs and arthritis?
What are the reason of hair loss (i know about dandruff is big reason) and joint pain (in every finger joint also, not shoulder and knee) Plzzz tell me what should I do.
I am 21 years old male have sudden low back pain after few days (15-20 days) without any reason. What can I do? I take few pain killer from medicine store. But problem not solve permanently. Am I at very danger zone like cancer etc. please sir reply me.
On my left wrist, there is a jelly type ball which slides little bit on the hand. I had searched on internet and found that is a" ganglion cyst". Now I want to know how it can be remove or cure. Also it doesn't pain.
My frnd is suffering frm last 3 years knock knees she did not have any pain. What kind she can do exercise n which treatment is good for her? please gv ans im in need.
F-26, DelhiPreviously I had some severe drug reaction on my face, for the suppression of it, I took more than 250 oral tablet including many steroids. After this, I observed backache in thoracic region, but the pain became unbearable, I consulted with Dr, but everything is cleared in my reports, meanwhile I went for laser technique for muscle relaxant, but with this I got major pain and more stiffness in lumbar region too. Now the condition was so much unbearable to me. I had stopped my allopathic treatment and taking bakson homeopathic treatment. But my current situation is that, still I have stiffness and pain in my lower part of spine and tingling sensations in both legs start at anytime. My energy level is too low now and can't work properly. I am suffering from this since 1 1/2 years. Kindly suggest some solutions.
I had problem my knees are every time when I sit and get up the ists gives sound every 4 minutes knees are sounding like tup.
I am 23 years old ,I am suffering from muscle cramp in calf muscle from 1 month even though I had been using medicine it was not cured, I can't even unable to walk and also its getting severe pain so, can you suggest how to cure as soon as possible.
Lower back pain is a very common discomfort causing condition that occurs anywhere on the back below the ribs and above the legs. The pain is very common and it is faced by most individuals at least once during their lifetime.
The most basic measures to cure your lower back pain are exercising well, eating healthy and maintaining a good body posture at all times. Here are some of the common treatment options for reducing back pain.
Spinal Manipulation: It refers to an ancient form of therapy in which your back pain is treated externally. This form of treatment is quite similar to a massage treatment and helps to relax the muscles in the lower back area, thereby reducing the pain. It is usually done by osteopathic physicians, chiropractors, occupational therapists and physical therapists.
Neurostructural integration technique (NST): The main role of this type of treatment is to naturally reset the affected area of the body in order to allow it to regain its normal form. The results usually begin to appear after at least 2 sessions of the therapy and the effects are long lasting in nature.
Acupuncture: This is an old technique which uses small needles at strategic locations on your skin. The main aim of the acupuncturists is to re-balance the flow of energy in your body and to ensure that you have an optimal level of energy in all parts of your body. This in turn helps to regain the normal state of your lower back if the right points on the body are targeted.
Other measures: Some preventive measures which ensure that the lower back pain does not recur are as follows:
- Keep your spine straight and posture correct
- Avoid excessive bending, stretching or weight lifting
- Avoid heavy physical activities like sprinting
- Regular and light exercising
Sports injuries can occur in children if proper precautions are not taken. A proper warm up before exercise followed by stretching helps in easing muscular stress and thus preventing injuries. It is important to supervise children when they are engaging in physical exercise or sports.
The tips to prevent sports injuries in children are:
- Talk to them: A child may experience pain but may not show it, so it is important to encourage them to speak up when they experience pain. Most sports-related injuries in kids can be prevented by early intervention.
- Preseason physical: It is important to get a preseason physical to determine your child's fitness. This can help determine if the child is fit to play and thus consequently, minimizing the risk of injuries.
- A proper warm-up: You should emphasize on the importance of a proper warm-up to your child. Make sure your child performs a mix of dynamic and static stretches to warm up before playing. It will raise the heart rate and increase blood flow thus making him ready to play.
- Cross training: Children should cross train with multiple sports, as playing one sport for a long time may stress the joints. This is done to prevent overuse of muscles and prevent boredom.
- Well hydrated: Make sure your child is well hydrated as an excessive fluid loss may result in fatigue and vomiting. Playing sports in summer can result in fluid loss through sweating and therefore needs to be replenished in order to prevent further complications.
- Follow proper techniques: It is important to observe that your child is following proper techniques while playing a sport. Disregarding the guidelines can result in injury.
- Proper diet: A proper nutritious diet is recommended to make sure that your child is getting all his necessary minerals and vitamins. It allows the child to become fitter and less prone to injuries. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.