Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
More than half the patients with blood pressure are patients of diabetes too. Get your BP checked every time when you visit your doctor! Both BP and Diabetes have bad effects on kidney and as such should be controlled together asap!
I am 22 year old male, and I'm have masturbation habit. But in a certain day interval only. Sometimes I do often and sometimes rare by controlling myself to not to do. Whenever I masturbate, the sperm is coming so earlier and I'm having fear" In future if I'm not able to have sex for a long time means, what should I do? And if I not do masturbation from 1st day means the sperm is automatically coming out while I'm in sleep on 15th to 18th day. After that still I didn't do masturbation means, it ll come within next 1 week to 10 days. Am I week? Is this good or not? Kindly give a solution:) Thank you!
I did my DNS surgery almost 15 years back. But now i feel the same problem and i am now 32 years old male. Is there a possibility of relapse in this case ?
Am suffering from very high fever since last few days I HD taken many medicine bt no effects seen wt should plzz suggest something.
I am 29 year old. From past few days I am observing some white patches on skin under neck. Any suggestions to get rid of this please tell me.
I am 35 year old, male, I am suffering with skin hives (urticarial) problem since 7month. what i do?
I am a 16 year old girl. I am having severe food poisoning. It has been 4th time since two weeks. Today I vomited 4th time when eating anything. What to do?
If I eat junk food immediately I suffer from stomach problem. Is there any solution so that I can avoid it?
Hi I am 27 yrs old male and I am getting mild pain in my right testicle from past 3 days. I feel that pain when I am. Walking. Plzz help me to understand why I am getting that pain n my urine s as usual and no swelling also.
What are the symptoms of flu and how it can be cured and what should be done to avoid these disease.
While it is common news that alcohol consumption leads to weight gain, recent studies have made a startling discovery, wherein long term moderate drinkers have shown symptoms of maintaining an optimal weight, even losing excess fat more than those who abstain from drinking at all. While harder alcoholic drinks are more likely to affect the liver and hence the level of fat in the body, weight gain because of alcohol is also dependent on a number of other factors like how often you drink or how much you drink in one session. This is compounded by each individual's capability to metabolize the alcohol, or work it off.
It is important to know how many calories your drink accounts for:
- Tequila, whiskey, rum and their other variations have more or less the same amount of calories.
- Beer constitutes a little more calorific value than those mentioned above, while wine and champagne have the least amount of calories among proper alcoholic drinks. This is why wine should be the preferred drink for those more susceptible to weight gain.
- Cocktails like margaritas or pina coladas have at least four times the number of calories than unmixed drinks. So, one must proceed with caution while ordering endless free cocktails at a party.
- If cocktails are your thing, opt for a Bloody Mary, it has lesser calories. People more prone to consume a high calorie diet on a regular basis, or are already overweight, tend to put on more weight even after moderate alcohol consumption.]
- Also remember that drinking small amounts frequently leads to weight loss rather than the misconception of drinking copious amounts at long intervals.
- Doctors even prescribe a daily glass of wine with and after dinner nowadays. Studies stipulated the optimal number of drinks per week to four, maximum five.
- One drink per day in case of women, and two for men is a good regimen to get you started with losing weight through alcohol consumption.
- You must also be careful about the food you accompany your drinks with; make sure their high calorie value does not unsettle the entire process.