Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amol Manerkar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amol ManerkarYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old. I got married in 2008. But now a days my Sex interest is getting down. I want to have Sex but I do not get that excitement in my penis. It gets harder for a minute but after that my penis gets in to the normal condition. I feel to have Sex but after 1 or 2 minutes my excitement gets down. Because of that I am not able to enjoy my Sex life. It's been 1 year in this situation. Please help me.
I am 15 years old, now a days my urine is very dark and my body aches especially my back, neck, legs and shoulders. I have also have pain in my throat, ears, eyes and head. I also feel very tired after enough rest and sleep.Please tell sir .
I have fever for 3 days, what should I do? What should I eat, when should I sleep etc, please tell me the details.
1. It is important to combine strength training and cardio work outs together so that your body is pushed to its limit
2. Instead of taking rest for one or two minutes in between sets, stick to 30 seconds
3. Use flight of stairs instead of taking the elevator
4. When lifting weights don't do it at a leisurely pace try and increase your momentum a bit. This may increase endurance levels
5. Do not stick to just one routine. Mix up your work outs at regular intervals
My father suffering from asthma. I HV visited no of institutions but no much improvement please suggest me a doctor and prevention to be taken.
My husband always complains about indigestion and heart burn. What diet should he follow and which doctor I should see.
Underlying condition that affects immune system, how can I know if I have these conditions or not? Are there any symptoms for the same? Thank you.
I work in night shifts. Can I get some tips how to maintain diet. I have a gastric problem and sometimes I feel I'm not hungry bcoz of this.
I am getting stomach ache in night times when I eat non vegetable since June ? And am I getting allergic also if eat curd almond like why this is happening.?
I am 30 year guy, with a huge weight in my body around 111kg, physically and Sexually I m not satisfied, having less stamina in my body, please suggest doctor want to reduce my weight also and to increase my Sexual.
Some white water is leaking from my navel (nabhi. It smelling too bad like garbage. It lakes one time in a day. What do I do to stop it.
My wife gets always Headache & Sneezing problem only early morning, Can I know what would be the problem, can you suggest me which doctor to consult.
Hi daily night I'm not able to sleep it's takes 5 to 6 hours to sleep early morning 4 or 5 I'm getting sleep that time. Is any suggestions to sleep early before 12am.
No matter how healthy a lifestyle you lead, common cold is something no one can escape from. While a mild cold can be unpleasant to deal with, a bad cold can interfere with day to day activities and keep you restricted to your bed. While conventional medicine is not very effective when it comes to treating a cold, homoeopathy can help shorten the course of this disease and provide relief from the body ache and stuffiness associated with it.
- Aconite: Aconite is every homoeopath’s go to remedy for common cold brought on by a sudden change in weather or exposure to cold drafts. The earlier aconite is taken the more effective it is in curing a cold. Colds that cause headaches, frequent sneezing and congestion without any discharge can be effectively treated with this homoeopathic remedy.
- Arsenicum Alba: This is an excellent remedy for winter colds. In such cases, the patient will usually experience a watery discharge from the nose accompanied by congestion in the nostrils. The discharge may also cause dryness and crust around the nostrils and on the upper lip. Arsenicum alba also helps relieve headaches, sneezing and burning in the nose and throat. This homoeopathic remedy is often prescribed to people suffering from a constant cold throughout the year.
- Allium cepa: Colds that cause heavy discharge and smarting of the eyes and nose can be treated with allium cepa. In such cases, the patient will often complain of crusting around the nostrils and burning of the eyes. He may also be extra sensitive to light and sneeze excessively. Being out in the open may help temporarily relieve some of these symptoms.
- Euphrasia: This remedy is used to treat colds that affect only the upper respiratory mucous membrane. Some of the symptoms presented in such cases include copious discharge form the nose and acrid lachrymation and eruptions on the nostrils.
- Gelsemium: Gelsimium is often prescribed to treat colds that are accompanied by fever and chills and stuffiness of the head. Such patients also exhibit signs of fatigue and weakness and complain of a watery, bland discharge form the nose and frequent sneezing. Such colds are more common in the summer and spring season.
- Mercurius: Colds that affect the frontal sinuses and cause burning in the nose and eyes along with violent sneezing attacks can be treated with mercurius. In such cases, the patient may also have a tendency to perspire excessively and may complain of their symptoms being aggravated in the early mornings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.