Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amol Joshi
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Amol JoshiYour feedback matters!
I want to remove my tattoo permanently. What would be the best way to remove it without any side effects?
Wrinkle creams, eye serums, and other anti-aging skin care products can help diminish signs of aging. To create a truly effective anti-aging skin care plan, however, it helps to start with healthy skin care habits.
The benefits of healthy skin care habits include:
* Prevent (or clear up) a blotchy complexion
* Retain skin’s youthful firmness longer
* Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
* Keep complexion looking brighter and younger
* Avoid leathery skin
* Reduce skin cancer risk
To help you create your own anti-aging skin care plan, you’ll find key healthy skin care habits below. Years of research supports each of these recommendations.
Anti-aging skin care tips
1. Protect your skin from the sun:Sun protection forms the foundation of every anti-aging skin-care plan. The sun’s rays make our skin age more quickly. We have so much evidence that the sun prematurely ages our skin that there is actually a word to describe this effect. This word is “photoaging.” To help patients protect their skin from the sun and other harmful UV rays, dermatologists offer these tips:
* Seek shade: Be sure to seek shade between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. and whenever your shadow looks shorter than you are.
* Cover up in style: Whenever possible, wear a wide-brimmed hat, pants, and long sleeves. Gloves help to minimize common signs of aging on our hands such as age spots. Sunglasses help reduce fine lines around our eyes.
* Slather on the sunscreen every day before going outdoors: To protect your skin, apply sunscreen to all skin that clothing will not cover. You want to use a sunscreen that offers broad-spectrum protection, SPF 30 (or higher),
2. Apply moisturizer every day: As we age, skin becomes drier. Fine lines and wrinkles appear. Moisturizer traps water in our skin, giving it a more youthful appearance. For best results, use a facial moisturizer, body moisturizer, and lip balm.
3. Wash away dirt and grime twice a day: How you wash your face can affect your appearance. For best results, you want to wash with warm water and a mild cleanser rather than soap. You also should avoid scrubbing your skin clean.
4. Stop smoking: Tobacco smoke contains toxins that can lead to smoker’s face. Signs of smoker’s face include dull and dry complexion, loss of skin’s firmness, premature lines and wrinkles, and leathery skin.
5. Eat healthy foods: A healthy diet promotes healthy skin. Make sure you eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, and healthy fats.
6. Get enough sleep: It’s called beauty rest for a reason. Sleep gives your body time to refresh and renew itself.
Sir my lips had become blackish these days then how would I get my lips reddish i. E. Beautiful pls prescribe me any medicine.
I am for 22 year I have get my skin problems when I take medicine allegra 180 skin allergy get solved after 2 3 day again allergy get start. So what should be I do. For this.
Sweet's syndrome is when you suffer from fever as well as painful skin lesions. These skin lesions usually appear on your head, arms and neck. The cause of Sweet's syndrome is still not known. However, it is known that certain medications, illnesses and infections are a possible trigger for Sweet's syndrome. Sweet's syndrome is such a condition that the symptoms usually go away in a few days but it may come back later on. To know exactly what causes Sweet's syndrome and what the symptoms of it are, read on.
Causes and Risk Factors:
As mentioned earlier, the exact cause of Sweet's syndrome is not known. However, there are certain factors which put you more at risk of getting it than others. Here they are:
- Gender: It has been proven that women are much more likely to get Sweet's syndrome than men.
- Age: The young and the elderly are at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome. However, if you are in between 30 and 60 years of age you are especially at risk.
- Illnesses: If you have an upper respiratory infection or inflammatory bowel disease then you are more likely to get Sweet's syndrome compared to others. Flu-like symptoms also put you more at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome compared to others.
- Pregnancy: It has been seen that pregnancy increases your risk of getting Sweet's syndrome.
- Drugs: As mentioned earlier, certain antibiotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as well as azathioprine are all linked to Sweet's syndrome.
- Small Red Bumps: As mentioned earlier, the main symptom of Sweet's syndrome is that you will develop small red bumps on your neck, arms or head. The size of the bumps tend to increase quickly and then they spread into painful clusters.
- Fever: A fever is also very symptomatic of Sweet's syndrome. The small red bumps usually appear abruptly after you get a fever.
- Upper Respiratory Infection: The small red bumps also appear abruptly after you have got an upper respiratory Infection.
It should be noted that Sweet's syndrome is often associated with cancer and has commonly been linked to leukemia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Treatment to Improve Appearance of the Skin
As our years pass it tends to take a toll on our body as well as our skin. The most prominent part where the signs of ageing show is our face. Now we have many ways and methods with which we candelay this experience and look younger for longer. One of those methods is use of Chemical Peels. Now what are Chemical peels and how do they work? Cheical peels are basically weak acids which are formulated into peels with the help of other chemicals. These work by dissolving the topmost layer of the skin, the dead cells and, it results in revealing a skin which is younger and brighter. Acids which are commonly used in peels are Lactic acid, Salycyclic acid, Trichloroacetic acid and Glycolic acid.
Among the non surgical methds of facial rejuvenation the use of chemical peel is the most popular methodbecause they not only reveal a younger and brighter skin but also enhance the tone and texture of the skin. We can use a chemical peel on our face, body, area around eyes and neck. These are generally used for improving various types of pigmentation like frckles, melasma, age spots, sun tan, PIH etc, for treatment of acne, acne spots and scars, for improvement in appearance of mild scars, for reducing fne lines and wrinkles, for photoaging, for enhancing the tone and texture of dull tored and rough skin, for giving the skin overall hydrated and youthful glow.
Now, why should you you use chemical peels and why should you choose them as a process of skin rejuvenation.
Because, first of all it is a non invasive process, safe and has minimal complications, it is inexpensive and totally affordable, many of the peels can be done as a lunch time procedure and you can walk out of the clinic and resume our work almost immediately. Peels can also be combined with other processes likemicrodermabrasion and microneedling. With the advent of wide variety of peels, there are a large amount of problems which can be addressed and peels can be customised to meet almost all the demands of the patient.
So to discover a radiant skin with the help of chemical peels and to know more about chemical peels please visit Clinic Cosmederma or book an appointment through Librate.com, thank you.