Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Amol JoshiYour feedback matters!
Hi i am having folliculitis comes again and again. Now im taking sepmax internally and apply clobirex externally Help me to rid my problem. Paining and pus is der.
Hi I am 26 years old male, my skin is getting itchy from last two weeks, gets little bumps and spot rashes, what should I do.
When I was child I baths myself and soap does not totally cleans now my stomach skin got black because soap freeze on my skin and I fells shy or awkward in opening my vests in front on anyone I just wana as how can I clean this Its a request to you please answer my question with message only.
My house is on highway and all dust come from outside My feet becomes very dirty all the day I have to wash many time to clean them is there any cream or something with which I can easily clean my feet.
My face and neck is very tan.. And my skin is very oily Please suggest me some cream through that I can improve my complexion.
Am sudha age 31, some one sugest for evion 400 capsule for glowing skin any side effect and benefit for this capsules. Pls explain me.
My mother is 56 year old she had carcinoma breast cancer grade 1 we did Right radical Mastectomy on 22/9/2016 before that she had 3 chemo. But now after surgery is it necessary to give chemo pls advise Our regular visit doctors had asked to give next three chemotherapy.
Hello Doctors.I am male 26. I am issues with my face which looks like very dull. When ever go to High temperature are it flow out Sweat too much and face go to black. Skin is too much oily and there are black colour light spots on the left chick and right chick as well. I need a permanent solution or need a glow on face + I need a RONAK on my face. It is very dull. My diet is good but still face ia dull. HELP.
I am 34 yrs old. I got itches on under arms. I use regularly deodorant, but now I got itches and small pimples, what can I do?
Am suffering from seborrheic dermatitis acne for two years it's still not cured I consulted many doctors and took many medicine n natural treatment too still it dint get rid off its irritating me n am loosing my happiness n everything feels so sad become dull head n I hav black dark spots all over my face n spores in back, shoulder n chest n scalp dandruff too its giving much itching pls help me to cure this acne n suggest some best medicines of curing this disease. Thankyou.
In 2014 November I had a small road accident because of which I have a keloid on my knees. Is there any possible way to get rid of it? It had turned dark as well. The skin there is very sensitive too. Is it possible to get rid of this using any home remedies?
I have pimple on my face. Please consult a cream or gel so I can remove my all pimples and get a brighter n fairer face.
A breast augmentation surgery can leave you with bigger and fuller breasts, but can also leave you with a few scars. These scars typically appear on the lower half of the breast, under the arm or around the areola. Scarring depends on the type of skin, as well as how well your skin heals after the surgery. Like any other, the scars caused by breasts augmentation surgery can be treated in a number of ways. Some of these are:
- Silicone gel scar treatment: This involves applying silicone gel onto the scar and allowing it to dry. For best results this needs to be applied daily and left on, for as long as possible. Silicone gel shrinks the scar while simultaneously flattening it and lightening it.
- Silicone sheeting: Silicone sheeting is a strip of silicone available in a variety of shapes depending on the type of surgery undergone. It is a self-adhesive and can be reused. This is typically used to treat scars on creases or areola scars. Both silicone gel and silicone sheeting are most effective when used within 6 months of the surgery.
- Cortisone creams: Cortisone is a hormone that helps fight inflammation. Creams that contain cortisone when applied on a scar can help lighten it and reduce its size. If you plan to use cortisone creams to treat scarring, ensure that the wound has healed completely before applying the cream.
- Dermabrasion: This is a minor surgical process through which the upper skin layer is removed. This is especially useful in cases of raised scars but not suitable to sunken scars.
- Massaging the affected area: A soft circular massage of the operated area can help drain the lymph nodes beneath the skin. This helps reduce inflammation and softens the skin. This also helps break down dense collagen and prevents the formation of a raised scar. However, do not attempt to massage your breasts without consulting your doctor first.
- Laser treatment: Lasers can be used on new as well as old scars. The number of sittings required for laser treatment depends on the size and type of scar. When used on keloid scars, laser treatment can help flatten the scar and reduce redness. Lasers can also be used to stimulate the production of collagen to help the body heal itself. Further, ablative lasers can be used to vaporize scars and are the preferred form of treatment for sunken, irregular shaped scars.