Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Amol JoshiYour feedback matters!
I'm 19 years old now. I used many home made things like lemon, tomatoes, oats,etc for increasing my skin tone. I searched many websites for that. But I found things only for women. Please help me in increasing my skin tone permanently. I don't want a white skin tone. I just want wheat gold colour. Please give me your answer for A Male gender.
Your body produces millions of skin, nail and hair cells over the course of your lifetime. Every day, the body transforms raw materials from food into keratin, a tough protein that is the basic building block of hair, skin and nails.
Genetics may determine hair color, how hair and skin ages, and the texture of each. Environmental factors such as exposure to tobacco smoke and sun, medication and drug use, and nutritional deficiencies may all be reflected in the appearance of your hair, skin and nails.
Hair is actually an accessory structure of the skin, as are your fingernails and oil and sweat glands. Skin is living tissue that forms the largest organ in the body, while hair is non-living tissue that has the second fastest tissue growth rate in the body (the fastest is bone marrow). Since skin is living tissue, proper nutrition can affect it quickly, while hair may need to go through a growth cycle before you experience the full benefit of nutritional solutions.
Hello doc, I have one question my face skin is not clear, in check there are some redness. please Help me how to reduce this redness from check. And some tips for clear and fair skin.
What is a hysterectomy?
This is a surgery that is used to remove the ovaries or even the uterus. This surgery is usually conducted in order to deal with the extreme conditions that may be caused by the severe onset of various conditions related to the reproductive system of women. Read on to find out why this surgery carried out and what are the after effects?
Causes: This surgery can be carried out for a variety of reasons. One of the main reason is the manifestation of uterine fibroids that can cause severe pain and bleeding. These fibroids will have to be removed surgically and in case they have spread, the uterus will have to be removed entirely. Also, if the condition has spread to the ovaries, it may be imperative to remove the ovaries as well. Furthermore, if the patient is suffering from endometriosis, where the tissue has spread too much and cannot be contained merely by medication or other forms of treatment, then the doctor will have to conduct a hysterectomy surgery in order to remove the affected areas of the reproductive area. Also, other conditions for which this surgery may be required include adenomyosis, chronic pain in the pelvic area, cancer of the uterus, cervical cancer and uterine prolapse.
Procedure: A hysterectomy is performed under anesthesia, and the doctor makes a five to seven inch incision in the abdomen for an open surgery. The doctor will then continue to remove the uterus through this incision. Also, usually, the patient will have to spend about three to four days in the hospital following this surgery. A vaginal hysterectomy may also be conducted for certain cases, depending on the type and severity of the condition that has led to this form of treatment. For this kind of surgery, the incisions will be made in the vaginal area.
After effects: Starting from hormonal imbalances to early menopause, this surgery can leave significant after effects in its trail. The patients who have been through this surgery will be asked to abstain from heavy physical work that involves lifting heavy objects and bending. Also, the doctor will recommend abstinence from sex. One will have to avoid these things for a period of at least six weeks after the surgery. In many cases, the patient may also go through heavy menstrual bleeding.
Doctor visits: In case the bleeding and hot flashes are excessive, then the patient will have to consult a doctor and take further appointments so that the condition may not reoccur. Also, the doctor will usually prescribe supplements like vitamins, which must be taken on a regular basis after the surgery to avoid any complications at a later date.
I got an insect bite (acid fly) on my face in kerala, 2 months ago. Still the scar is visible. What shall I do to vanish the scar, as it looks very ugly on my cheek.
There were so many moles on my skin and moles were gone by co2 laser. But after laser I didn't apply sun cream, so after some time there is dark circles left on my skin. What should I do to remove darkness.
The late spring is here and has carried with it’s the burning sun, extraordinary warmth and in addition a swarm of skin issues. The warmth, sun and the sweat makes the skin looks dull and furthermore cause monstrous rashes. Sunburn is basic amid this season alongside tanning. Consequently, it is essential that you keep your skin ensured and furthermore remove care of it to remain from skin bothering. There are sure strides that you ought to take after religiously amid the late spring to look great as well as to keep your skin sound too.
The means are as per the following:
- The first thing you ought to do to keep your skin shining with well being amid the summers is to drink bunches of fluid. The summers accompanies the gift of various nutritious organic products like water melon, litchi, mangoes and these natural products give a wonderful approach to keep your skin sparkling. It is ideal to eat the entire natural products than juices yet whichever way it is useful to your skin.
- The second step that you should take after amid the summers is to apply sunscreen moisturizer before going out amid the daytime, on all parts of the body, that would be presented to the cruel beams of the sun. You would likewise do great to convey an umbrella and cover yourself however much as could be expected from the sunbeams.
- The skin effectively gets bothered amid the mid year that outcomes in furious rashes everywhere throughout the body and the face. Subsequently wear free cotton garments that would drench the sweat and in addition let your skin breath. This would keep your skin solid amid the summers.
- If your skin gets, sunburned, when you return home the primary thing you ought to do is sprinkle cool water to your face. To sooth and unwind a sun consumed skin, douse cool rose water in a cotton ball and apply to the sun consumed zones of the skin.
- It would be perceptive to utilize negligible cosmetics amid the mid year since the cosmetics may turn revolting with the swat as well as cause skin aggravation. In the event that you need to utilize cosmetics, utilize waterproof ones produced by presumed organizations and ensure you expel it totally before going to bed.
- Do not neglect to shower every day to keep your skin and additionally yourself sound amid the cruel mid-year.
I have very hard beard and niw I found hairs at top of cheeks .means underneath of eyes surrounding. Any chance to remove hair permanently.
I am 17 years old boy and I am using the patanjali beauty cream and face wash is it good for me or not.
Hi Dr. What is glutathione injection therapy replied by a doctor for question how to get fair color.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Sir, on my face there are some small black spots and some spots are outside my lips. How can I get rid from these spots on my face.
Hi I am 21. I workout regularly eat a good diet with protein carbs and fats. However lately I have been under tremendous stress and as a result I look really old. I look older than my age. I am very fair but have become dull lately. What can I do to retain my glow and look younger?
I am 34 years old female. I had pimples and my skin have become very dark in last few months. I have been taking hyperthreonine from last 4 months. Pimples are no more bt skin have become darker and dull. Pls advice some home made remedies. I have vegetarian.
In the winter my face is break out when black heads. My face gets to black and peel. What should I do.
My lips gets rough feels fine sand like on touching. Which gets ok after few days. and reoccurs. Its very irritating. What could be the reason. Kindly help.
I am 14 year old male and I found a little lumps in my nipples! They are really small, about as wide as my nipples if not smaller. They are been there for a year now and I am getting worried what it is! It hurts if I push it too hard, or if I lean against something really solid. And even I am very thin even. Should I see a doctor? Again, I am only 14 and my voice just started to change, so what should I do? Please give me advise! Thank you!
The skin can get dull and result in acne and other breakouts if exposed to the sun or other environmental factors. Homeopathic treatments have one major advantage over other forms of treatment that is they do not have any side effects.
Some homeopathic treatments for getting clear skin are-
1. Sulphur - Symptoms of dry and scaly skin can be treated by sulphur. It can also be used to treat skin eruptions such as pimples and pimple marks.
2. Bovista - Bovista is a homeopathic remedy used for disorders resulting from excessive use of cosmetics. Pimples and dark skin are problems caused by excessive cosmetic products use and treating these symptoms with bovista can help in achieving a clear and healthy skin.
3. Psorinum - People affected by overactive sebaceous glands, which results in excessive oil production benefit from using Psorinum. It will remove symptoms of greasy skin and pimples caused as a result of oily skin.
4. Silicea - Silicea is a homeopathic medicine used when acne leaves deep marks on the skin. This treatment gets rid of the scars to give a clear skin.
5. Sepia - Discoloration of the face caused due to liver disorders or hormonal imbalance is treated by Sepia. Sepia eliminates these discolorations and gives you clear and healthy skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.