Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amol
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AmolYour feedback matters!
My face skin is oily in summer and dry in winter now you tell me which face wash I use in both weather.
I have been using more f 10% from last 10 days. It didn't show any effect of hair growth instead rate of hair fall increased. Should I continue it's use.
I have hair fall issues. How can it be reduced. Also wanted to know how we can put on a little weight? Please advise.
My mummy's hair is becoming white as growing age. She used dye of different companies but it causes reaction like itching in head. So she wants to know any natural dye for her which is easy to prepare and use.
My hair fall is increasing day by day I am taking a balance diet as usual and proper exercises but from my last fever my hairs are constantly falling in bunches today morning when I pit my hands over the hairs a whole bunch of around 30-35 hairs came out at once I am really very worried some r advising me to take biotin supplements but which tablet should I take please suggest me something.
Is there any treatment for premature greying of hairs and bare. Please suggest treatment or my gf will ditch me lol. Don't answer in a way that I should get appointment and pay in here, come on doctors you never studied for money I guess. Thanks.
Hlo sir mam, I am umer from Jammu and Kashmir I have hair fall and dandruff problems since last three years please suggest me some good treatment thank you.
Rosacea is a skin condition defined by redness and small, pus-filled red bumps all over the face. The main symptoms of rosacea include
- red bumps that are swollen and filled with pus (these are often confused with acne problem)
- visible blood vessels
- flushed skin (redness)
- thickened skin
Rosacea cannot be cured completely. Its symptoms come and go and is commonly treated with anti-acne medicines or antibiotics. Homeopathy can be a good alternative choice to treat rosacea. Rosacea has multiple symptoms and not all of them show up in a single person. Some may have redness but no visible blood vessels, some may have flushed skin, and so on.
Depending on symptoms, you can adopt the following remedies:
- Flushed complexion: If your skin becomes red and itchy after exposure to cold air, then Agaricus muscarius is prescribed. But if the skin is hot and shiny, then Belladonna is employed.
- Flushed complexion with acne like bumps: One form of rosacea is Acne Rosacea. In this form, pus filled acne like bumps appear on your nose, forehead and below the eyes. If the bumps do not have pus, then Psorinum is given. If pus is present, then Silicea is the best solution. But if the area of the skin in general has hardened and is painful, then Eugenia Jambos is employed.
- Visible blood vessels: If your skin looks blue and the capillaries are visible, your skin has a marbled effect with cold sweat (learn more about sweating). Carbo vegetabilis is the most effective medicine in this case. However, if your skin is hot, not cold, then Lachesis mutus is prescribed.
- Development of thick skin: If you leave your rosacea untreated for too long, then the area that were injured will start forming connective tissues over your skin. This leads to skin getting thicker. Hydrocotyle asiatica or Sarsaparilla officinalis is helpful in this case.
- If your eyes get affected by rosacea: If your eyes are hot, watery and itchy, you might have Ocular Rosacea. Euphrasia officinalis, Bovista lycoperdon (if makeup exacerbates your symptoms) and Cantharis vesicatoria (if you were out in the sun for too long) will be prescribed by the homeopath.