Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Amod TilakYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a stone in my left kidney actually some day before I had pain in my left side then I go a take a test when the result come of that test I saw there where a stone. So what I have to do air please tell me?
I recently tested my urine sample, which shows everything thing normal except phosphorus trace, on higher side, what it means, I am a diabetic patient.
I am suffering from renal stone problem for right & left both kidneys. Pls give me answer for this problem?
After laser operation (stone in my urine) Should I take fish, chicken and egg? What kind of food I avoid?
I am 63 years male and have prostate enlargement problem for past several years. I am taking 1 tab urimax-d daily and due to that, dont have urination problem. However, even I miss to take tab even for a day, I face urination problem. My querry is what side effects urimax-d has and how dangerous it is. Kindly advise. Also I tried r-25 and prostonum, homeopathic medecines and managed for about 5 years, but the same is ineffective now.
My dad was suffered from stone problem. Doctors suggested us to operate it. They used the term stent. Is stent is necessary for arthroscopic treatment.
Hello team mera naam parveen h or meri age 26 h or 85 weight or height 5.11 inch h meri problem ye h ki sir muje leakage ka problem m. Subha toilet m. Jata hu toh bhi nikal h or sir m. Kio weight lifting krta hu toh bhi nikal jata h or sir mera penis bhi shrink hota ja raha h or 3 saal se ye dikkat h please meri help kre thanks parveen.
Sir I have faced kidney stone problem so please suggest me whose things I eat and whose I not eat please consult me.
I am male 45 and I am suffering from kidney disease my creatinine has reached to 5.2 and I want you tell me the Indian diet so that my create nine level can reduce.
Hello, I am having frequent urination these days. Also I feel thirst after urination. My eyes pain a bit even though I wear glasses all d time. I can't tolerate hunger. My body starts shaking when hungry and I feel lack of energy and sleepy all d time. please recommend.
I am suffering from anal fissure, a tear in the anal tissue, causing very bad pain. Please Advice how to get rid of it.
I made sex with my gf last week. I am suffered with kidney stone. Is that secure or I take any precautions. Can I avoid sex with her?
Hi doctor, I have anal fissure. Kindly tell me what food should be taken and avoided. Need some home remedy to heal it.
What's a fissure. Is it curable with medicine or is surgery a must. Is there a chance of recurring post surgery. There is severe pain and stiffness of anus muscles.
Urine microalbuminuria tests measured as mg. Of protein leakage. Less than 30 mg is normal. My urine test result shows 50 mg, which is above normal. Between 30 mg to 299 mg indicates early stage kidney disease. How can it be brought within the normal range?
Sir /madam kya mein glacex capsule jo ki malti vitamin hai wo ragular le sakta hun. Mere urine mein protine trace hua hai. Sgpt test level 64 aya hai mujhe bahit weekness horahai hai but glacex capsule se faida hota hai lakin isse constipation ho raha hai.
My age is 61. I am suffering from 2 no of kidney stone problem. I want any herbal solution which can help to remove stone from my body. I want herbal as well as medical medicine. And eyes is always filled with water/tear. WANT A REMEDIAL SOLUTION FOR BOTH THE PROBLEM.
With studies over internet I understand I have phimosis problem. I got married one month ago. Last night we decided to have sex, everything was going good, but when I inserted in her, blood started to come from my penis, it stopped but whenever im urinating little blood coming please help me wat to do will this be a serious issue for me henceforth.
The medical term for protein leak in urine is commonly known as Nephrosis and if the leakage is too much it is termed as Nephrotic Syndrome. Such a situation can lead to kidney failure, if not treated on time can be highly dangerous. There can be a number of causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out a urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long-term process and is done mainly to prevent kidney failure.
The treatment for Nephrosis aims at controlling the protein leak and prevent kidney failure. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about these below mentioned nine things, in order to stay strong.
9 Important things you must be aware of kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness due to the occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor must be followed by an individual suffering from kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to prevent it from damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be careful about everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood value becomes very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can take help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system at the time of need, thus involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the required care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You will feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep yourself healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as the positive feeling would eventually help you face your problems. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, it is important that you spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.