Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Amod TilakYour feedback matters!
I'm 31 years unmarried female. I used have my periods after every 23 days now from last 2 months I have periods after every 26 days. Is it normal or something worrisome. please help me. I'm really worried. I also want to mention that from last 2 months I'm treating my anal fissure. I have changed my diet. I jus have more fiber diet and have white meat otherwise I used to have red meat. please let me kno what's wrong with me.
My mom is suffering with chills and fever with frequent urination and burning sensation while passing urine, she is 68 yrs old and is a long term diabetes patient on insulin.
I am 21.5 years old female. Weight 46kg. Height 5'3" I am suffering from urine problems from about 3-4 months. But from one months. It is very severe. I feel urge to urinate soon after urinating. Nocturia is there. I can not even sleep because of repeated urges to urinate. I even urinate full quantity of urine even if it is just 2 minutes later than last micturition. Sometimes onset of micturition is delayed. It becomes difficult. I experience lower back pain after urination. And hypogastric region is swollen and painful to touch. Urine contains little to large foam most of times. I had given urine culture and analysis to diagnose the cause. Urine culture report is ok. No bacterial growth But in urine analysis. Rare pus cells are present. And calcium oxalate crystals are there. What can be diagnosed now? What should I do?
I have a problem with kidney stone from both side and I am suffering from pain so please suggest what can I do. please help me.
From last night I have been facing problems with my urine. The color of urine became light red color. Like a mixture of water and red color. What should I do? Is there anything to be serious?
I am a male aged 58. I have prostate problem with a slow speed urination. If I will not urinate when I feel to do so, urination will happen only in installments. I have no sleep problem or other symptoms of this disease. Can any medication improve my urination speed. My disease is almost 6 years old.
I have a stone 6.6 mm in my right kidney between kidney and urine track I understand that before endoscopic intervention preliminary tests like ECG Echo etc will be undertaken what if I am found unfit after those tests then what would happen.
You're said to suffer from the problem of acute kidney failure if your kidneys suddenly stop working and lose their ability to eliminate waste materials including excess fluids and salts from the blood. The condition usually develops quickly over a few days or even a few hours. When this happens, waste materials accumulate in your blood, disrupting the chemical balance of your bloodstream.
So, what causes this problem?
Acute kidney failure can occur because of any one of these reasons:
1. A drop or slowdown of blood flow to the kidneys - Adequate blood circulation to the kidneys is of great importance as without it the kidneys may end malfunctioning. If blood flow to the kidney is hampered, a part of or the entire kidney may die. You may suffer from acute kidney failure if blood flow to the kidneys gets impaired due to conditions like
- Heavy blood loss
- Sepsis (body's inflammatory reaction to an infection, which can bring about organ failure, tissue damage, and death)
- Use of certain drugs
- Heart disease
2. Urinary obstructions - A sudden blockage that hampers your kidney's ability to eliminate urine can also bring about acute kidney failure. When this happens, it leads to a build up of toxins in the body, causing an overload of the kidneys. Conditions that bring about this urinary obstruction include:
- Cervical cancer
- Colon cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney stones
- Enlarged prostate
- Prostate cancer
3. Disease within the kidneys - Even instances of clotting within the blood vessels of the kidneys can lead to acute kidney failure. This is because if the movement of blood cells within the blood vessels gets hampered, kidneys are not able to filter out toxins from the body. The conditions and diseases that may cause clotting, and subsequently damage to the kidneys include:
- Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease that affects connective tissues and skin)
- Build-up of cholesterol deposits
- Glomerulonephritis (an inflammatory condition of the kidney's ball-shaped structures called glomeruli)
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition that occurs due to untimely death of red blood cells)
- Lupus (a disorder of the body's immune system that brings about damage to the body's own organs and tissues)