Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amjad N. ShaikhYour feedback matters!
I am 69 y old and suffering from OA,knee and both shoulder. I was an ex Army and was in sports for more than 20 years.I am 6ft and 82 kg .Still active.Please provide me the solution?
Sir, I am facing liver problem since last seven years can you give me some medically treatment, so that I feel Better earlier.
When I walk some distance .my knees are paining and also my foot .why and what should I do to reduce this pain.
Sir/ma'am, my eye is getting red within two hour when I sit in front of computer, what shall I do? I am a software engg.
Wanna ask you how to reduce the weight? i consume very less amount of food still i became fat please can you advice me how to. Reduce my weight? i have done exercises yoga and tried alot. But. So please.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Sir m penis not getting erection since 6 months but sperm fell out quickly when I lying on bed back from stomach side. When I have feelings I automatically lying on bed from stomach side .why did happen?
Hi gud morning I am purna I having some skin problem neurofibroma on skin for past 6 yrs I have taken many medicines but no any effect can you sugest me for this problem. I will be very thnkful to you if you give any remidies for this skin problem waiting for your kind reply.
I'm 28years old sir my work is rotation shift I'm very frequently not getting sleep at night time or day time what's the problem and what to do.
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms, which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well-being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
5. Shortness of breath: High blood pressure may often cause a shortness of breath. You might experience it during various every day activity like walking, climbing stairs, etc.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.
Sir I pay hundred % on my studies then also it is tough for me to keep it remember. Sir please help me.
I am 18 years old boy from two days due to a severe back pain I can not sleep I have tried all medical remedies but I did not work.
I am a 25 years female I have irregular periods problem. My mensuration cycle is in between 40-45 days gap for every period and my weight z 65 and height is 5.1. please help me out.
I am 22 year old guy, I am having a bad headache from last 2 months. Whenever I tried to sleep I can't then I have to take some sleeping pills. So please help me and give some solution. What should I do?
There are a few very common things that a man consumes or does every day without even realizing, that they have a tendency to reduce his fertility. These causes start from drinking and could end with something as harmless as caffeine. Let’s see which habits can cause reduction in sperm count thereby reducing fertility of a man.
1. Eating processed meat harms sperm quality.
2. Excessive usage of laptop can also lead to reduction in sperm count because of the heat that a laptop releases.
3. Hormonal imbalance also causes low sperm production.
4. If a man is underweight or overweight, this could also lead to less production of sperm. So, a man should watch his weight before thinking of extending his family.
5. Exposure to too much heat for a prolonged time leads to reduction in sperm count.
6. Regular smoking also leads to reduction in sperm count.
7.Excessive stress also causes reduction in sperm count.
8. Regular and continuous exposure to chemicals like xylene, painting material and metal like lead also leads to low sperm count.
9. Chemicals present in sunscreen lotion can harm a man’s sperm count so one should be alert while using a sunscreen lotion.
10. Sex toys also cause infertility in men because of presence of phthalates in them.
11. Regular intake of canned food can also contribute in low sperm count.
12. Regular drinking habits reduce testosterone levels thereby reducing the quality and production of sperm.
13. Excessive intake of canned food leads to intake of bisphenol A which lowers down the quality of the sperm.
14. Excess intake of caffeine also leads to reduction in sperm count.
15. Lack of exercise and laziness also reduces sperm count to a great extent.
Some of the above-mentioned things can be unavoidable, but point here is that taking everything in moderate quantity doesn’t do any harm but problem occurs when the intake is excessive, regular and beyond limit. So, it’s better to reduce the quantity and regular use of such things than letting it affect your sperm count. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.