Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My wife got a miscarriage in last few days of 3rd month of first pregnancy in june 2015. She has not conceived as yet. Suggest.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 17th Feb. She took ipill in 48th hour. Her menstruation due date was around 1st of march but started on 6th of march and continued for 4 days. Then after on 8th of march exactly 20 days after sex she took pregnancy test (via kit) and the result was negative. Can there be any possibility of pregnancy. Should we recheck again to get accurate results.
Dear Doctor, I'm not sure if I'm still pregnant. My Beta HCG on 15th Aug was 726 and on 22nd Aug, it was 1541. My last period was on 22nd June. But I started to bleed past three days not heavy but I need to put a pad. I did a home pregnancy test just to ease my mind it came very dark both the C & T on the home test are dark. But this bleeding is worrying me. Can any one help, am I still pregnant? 22nd or 25th is usually my menstrual date so is it my period I'm not sure as the flow is not heavy. Please reply.
My husband has 90% immotile sperm with 3 million per ml sperm count. Is it treatable? Will it effect my desire of pregnancy. Will I ever be able to conceive?
When I ask about the time for sex to give a baby birth before or after periods. I always got the answer like 9-18 days, 12-16 days. I do not understand what does that day mean. I just want to know how many days before or after periods should I do sex to give a baby birth? Please answer.
Hi, I have pcod n my last period was on 26 dec and in January 26 I did not get my periods bt on feb 10 it was spoting 1 to 2 days and it is stopped n I did not get clear periods at that tym so I consulted doctor she prescribed me krimson 35 tablet n I started it from 6th day of my spoting now it that tab are completed n it is 7th day now by stopping krimson tab but I did not get my periods. please suggest me what to do.
Hi, I had miscarriage on January 2016 and trying to conceive now. But every month I am getting my periods. I went to the doctor, she has checked and told that my uterus is weak and advised me to take one boiled egg daily. But since we are eating vegetarian I am unable to eat boiled egg. My question is "Is there any natural vegetarian tips to make my uterus stronger"
Hlo sir, me and my gf have unprotected sex but I have the doubt that whether my gf was pregnant or not if she the what can we do for destroy it please help.
Hello good afternoon actually we have to plan for baby after two years, so when met my wife with condom, but I want to meet my wife without condom, so which time is better to meet her without using that? Is there any chance to get pregnancy?
Request you to mention the name of test that needs to be done to check whether I am sexually fit. And my wife has improper menstrual cycle from past 5 months. Any suggestions in bringing back to normal.
Not eating that bag of chips or drinking that bottle of soda is a difficult temptation to resist, especially if you eat them more than a few times a week. But these are not good for you; they are a storehouse of chemicals, which can wreak havoc on your health.
Here are seven reasons why you should avoid processed food:
- They are very addictive: When your body digests processed food, it overstimulates the proliferation of a neurotransmitter called dopamine. Dopamine makes you feel pleasure, which increases your cravings. And, cravings lead to more consumption, thus you get addicted to processed food.
- Cause damage to your bones and organs: Processed food contains phosphates that not only add taste, shelf-life and texture, but also end up damaging your bones and organs. Phosphates have been linked to premature aging, weak bones and kidney damage.
- Lead to digestion problems: Processed foods are usually rid of their natural enzymes, fibres and vitamins. This creates severe problems in your digestive system. Consuming such foods harms the good bacteria in your gut, which makes you vulnerable to infections.
- Can lead to mental degradation: If you find your memory slackening or you're finding it hard to concentrate, then you can blame your diet. Junk food, it has been found, gives you mood swings, makes your energy levels unstable and leaves you feeling angry and agitated.
- GMOs: Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) are what replace the 'real' ingredients in processed food. GMOs have been associated with infertility, gastrointestinal disorders, cancer and organ damage.
- Pesticides: For the GMOs to grow, farmers use herbicides and pesticides, which end up in your food. For example, certain cereals have been found to contain more than 70 types of pesticides.
- Processed food is artificial: When you compare real food with processed food, the obvious difference would be the way real food deteriorates over time, just like they should, while processed food remains the same. Processed food does not change with time, and proves how synthetic they are essentially.