Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. AmithYour feedback matters!
I am 37 years old, I have feet heel paining problem my height is 5, 2 ft & weight 78kg. I have also use silicon heel & keep feet in warm water as per doctor suggested. But still my hill is paining kindly suggest.
Dr. Mukesh Kumar
BPT, DNHE, FOR
(Specialist in Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation)
Hai doctor my name is vamshi iam 22 years old iam a under graduate. And my problem is I will get severe pain in the chest just before the heart and at at the same place in back also. This problem will occur in only nights. I got this 4-6 times up to now. In your point of view what would be the problem which is iam facing.
I am 25years old Male, I am suffering from severe back pain I can't sit at least 5min without any support please suggest me.
I am at a age of 50 years and I am having menopause problem and become fat now a days and due to this joint pains coming. I want to reduce my fatness and joint pains please advice me in this regard.
My wife has some sort of severe pain condition on her Right Ankle Lower Heel (back side) The Bone doctor said it was a calcium deposit, and advised some medication dn hot water treatment. But it still continues. What are its causes and remedies?
I have leg pain for many days and consult with many doctors but no medicine work please give advice what to do?
I am a 40 yes old person. I am a male and I have a serious backache from past 1 Kindly give me any idea.
Myself I am 21 years old. I am sports player. Most recently I have got a pain in my biceps because of that I am not able to bowl. Can you help me with that.
I have severe pain in right hand shoulder from LAST 3 months even after taking pain killer it is not suppressing .I cannot rise my hand please suggest me the solution.
Tennis elbow is a condition, which is characterized by the inflammation of the tendons occurring in the elbow region due to excess use of the muscle groups present in the overarm. Tennis elbow can cause a lot of distress once it occurs so it is best to perform certain exercises to strengthen the muscle groups in your overarm so that muscle strain does not occur during your physical activities.
Read on more to find about all the different ways to strengthen your muscle groups to prevent tennis elbow:
- Staying in good physical shape overall tones your body and strengthens your muscle groups, thus reducing the likelihood of tennis elbow.
- It is also important that the physical activities, which are performed by you are done using proper technique as otherwise undue strain might cause unnecessary discomfort and pain.
- You should try strengthening the muscles in your shoulder, arm and upper back to reduce the stress your elbow undergoes during physical activity.
- In a sports player in cricket or in tennis players, it occurs with repetitive stress on structures with continued faulty technique. So, in order to prevent tennis elbow specially in players, it is very important to know correctly gripping of a racket or cricket bat or playing a particular stroke.
- Using a counterforce brace for activities, which include twisting or grasping of the arm can also help. The use of a counterforce brace is to distribute the pressure throughout the arm, which reduces the stress on the elbow. The brace is highly recommended for people who are likely to develop tennis elbow. One should consult a doctor before opting for a counter brace.
However, it is not a substitute for rehab exercises. If repeated arm movements or certain physical activities are causing discomfort or pain in the elbow region, check for alternative ways of performing the task. If you have taken up tennis, cricket or golf as a sport, it is highly recommended that you take proper lessons in technique as these sports involve twisting and grasping your arm, which can cause injuries if you do not follow proper techniques. Also keep in mind to choose sports equipments which are at par with your physical fitness, flexibility and strength.
For daily activities, take a note of the activities, which involve putting stress on your elbows. In such instances follow techniques or different ways to perform the tasks, which will put minimum stress or pressure on your elbows. Also, Apart from strengthening the extensor muscle group, it is also important to stretch those muscles to offload the pressure developed during particular task. Hold extensor group for 30 sec at a time on a stretch, 10 repetitions twice a day will definitely prevent the person who involved in job which requires tight gripping, wrenching, shaking, wrist extension and a lot of writing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.