Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Amitav ShuklaYour feedback matters!
My throat ache is not affected by the medicine I have been taking since 3 days as prescribed by a doctor (Consulting Physician and Cardiologist). So please help me reduce my throat pain along with the sneezing and coughing problem. 604354
My Son who is 10 yrs old has Nose blockage in morning times when he wakes up and also sneezing. Even the nose gets blocked if AC is switched on in car, or sits in air for long time. Please can he be cured? He suffers when the nose gets blocked. He even has rashes on his cheeks and also on his arms small pimples also. Many tell it is because of this allergy. He is taking treat ment from one of the homeopathy doctor. But i am not happy with the treatment
I am getting my nose widened. Nasal bone starts getting widened. whenever there occurs ejaculation, my nose changes shape. I want my shape back. What should I do now. I do not want surgery.
My son of 6.7 years old is suffering from follicular tonsillitis Dr. prescribed clam kid forte we have given him him 9 tablets so for how many more tablets should we need to give him And please tell us what sought of food and fruits we should to give him cause he is feeling weak Thank you.
Hello. I am Neelu suffering from severe cold and ear pain from last two weeks. I hav taken medicines but nothing is working out. So, Please provide me a good solution to cure this.
Also I felt some blood lil one but yes kind off becoz I was puking so hard what is d home remedy as m in to so much medicines iron calcium vitamin b12 protein powder n now uti found so along with it antibiotics nitrofurantoin ,urispas neeri syrup what would I take to relief my throat as it is irritating a lot.
I am 48 year old. When I am study any books or news papers after few minutes I got stomach upset and I have to go toilet and I got giddiness. What is the solution for that. More than that I am using spectacles for study. This is a continuous problem for me more than 10 years. Kindly suggest me is there any solution. Regards.
yesterday when I am playing cricket bowler hit my aside of nose then bleeding doesn't stop till now.
If you used a cream but you did not got relif better you have to use potato paste for your blocked nose how to you it?
Hello sir I have imence itching in my ear for over three days I have even pain in ears while having earphones is this a serious threat?
Greetings dear doc, My brother has lately been suffering from ear discomfort due to flight journey. Visited ENT doc for the same. He removed wax in both the ears, it bleed badly. Gave ear drops for a week to use and asked to revert. As there was no improvement in the condition, he did ear frequency test and said everything was fine, asked to revert after a week following same drops. In this meantime, ear pain became unbearable and had to rush to another doc where he confirmed that ear was totally infected and hence pain in the surrounding areas including jaw (right side of ear). Prescribed drops and med. 4 days gone but of no improvement at all. My bro has put 3 drops of h202 in ear before meeting second doc and pain got terrible. He is still suffering. Kindly advise some tips and treatment for this issue. Thank you.
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: "Common Ear Infections: What You Should Know About Them"