Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amitabh GhoshYour feedback matters!
I have memory loss problem, what ever I read or watch something I use to forget it frequently so kindly suggest some good ayurvedic medicine and exercise.
Dear sir, my wife got influenced by brahma kumaris organization. She is not cooperating in sexual life. Can this problem be solved. Regards
Hello, My two legs are pain ,so I couldn't walk in study, if I have studiedly walking ,my two legs are so much pain in last 5 years. So, please solve the my problem.
Depression is an addictive state, which is hard to get rid of. Everybody who suffers from it encounters it in an unexpected way, yet we all agree that it can be a major well-being issue. It makes a person miserable, disappointed, restless or numb for long and tedious timeframes, and is debilitating, particularly when you can't demonstrate your feelings and worries to anybody. It can meddle with your productivity and can become a concern not only in workplaces, but also in social circles.
So here's how to deal with a friend or family member in a depressed state of mind:
- Never Say 'You're Too Much': When someone with depression is told "you're too much," particularly by somebody near them, it can send them spiralling into blame and nervousness and bitterness. Being encouraging and empowering is likewise useful.
- Try not to Shame People for Being Negative: Dejection changes the world into a scene of pessimism. Discouraged individuals don't just focus on the negatives, but they also disregard the positives.
- Do Understand That Depression Doesn't Mean "Trouble": Melancholy is a condition with an assortment of side effects like exhaustion, confused mind state and rest issues. These are all side effects of melancholy. Crabbiness is an exceptionally basic side effect, which once in a while is encountered by many individuals, and can lead to an expanded sensitivity. Normally, it's difficult to be sympathetic with someone who is behaving grumpily. But you need to make a conscious effort to still see the positive in depressed individuals and lead them to hope.
- Do Validate: Approval can help manage a depressed state, and can wean a friend or family member out of depression. Remember that someone with dejection is not living in the same universe as you. The laws that oversee your universe don't exist in theirs.
Depressed individuals require your understanding, your empathy, and your affection, considerably more when they are having a troublesome day, week or month. It is hard, but possible. Discouraged individuals value a positive backing in particular. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
My uncle is having some suspicious behavior and very short tempered. He is greedy and not at all honest. He was having some extra marital affair and beaten my aunt few times. He is living in same house with my aunt but in separate room. He always lock his room when away. Even long years back he manipulated and had sex with one of my cousin when she was minor. Now whenever we speak with my aunt she is never happy with her life. She is a working lady. Is my uncle is curable? Is my aunt can have any counselling to be happy?
I am 38 years old female with two kids. Just giving in to wine and smoke due to stress related issues, being a single mother. Just got my routine blood tests done. Cholesterol is borderline high. Kindly suggest a good diet to lower the cholesterol and help me lead a stress free life.
I am a 20 year old and studying b. Tech. I have a fear for facing maths paper. However better I studied/prepared, I get a kind of shivering when I start answering maths paper, resulting in silly mistakes. How to overcome? kindly help me.
I can not rest well. Feeling angry with my friends. I can not sleep well. I am worried about my future. Hair fall is big problem. What I do?
I am consuming alcohol every night, you can say that I am a alcoholic addict only at night session, I have to get rid from that, what are the solutions ?
My weight is 81 and I feeless immunity so body ache and guidiness as well I can't run or walk fast and due to routine work I don't get time to workout. Since I need your suggestion as well diet plan too.
Dear sir/ madam I am 46 years old unmarried guy desperate to get married but circumstances are not in my favour. I masturbate at times to avoid sexual tension. I have inferiority complex, ocd (hand washing), lack confidence. I have very poor memory and concentration. I am having 3rd degree piles also. One to one and half centimetres skin comes out after I pass motion. I use fingers to push them back after my motion is over. I am jobless as I cannot perform on the job due to all these issues I get night falls once in 3 weeks I feel heat all over my body, my eyes burn, I watch television, Read newspaper, work on computer, use smart phone I get yellow boils on my face and scalp sometimes on neck, body, hands, legs. The concentration is on the tip of nose, sides of lips and top back end of scalp. Itching, burning sensation is also present. I also get internal hard boils which burst after a while with pus and blood oozing out. The boils make me uncomfortable. I use soap on my face two to three times daily. I have oily face. I am using Himalaya ophthacare for my eyes with temporary relief from eyes burning Rgds
I am so depressed and feeling so sad. Frm 4 years. Really I want something bt whn I try. Earlier get hopeless I think I am worthless .just thinking I can not do something. carrier is not good nd m not settled?
If you are being treated for Parkinson's disease. How can you maximize the effect of Levodopa? The effect of levodopa can be maximized by increasing its absorption from the digestive system. In particular, taking levodopa on an empty stomach is very important.
- Take on an empty stomach: Do not eat anything 1 hour before taking levodopa. Do not eat anything for at least 30 minutes and if possible 1 hour after taking it. Take the pill with 2 glasses of water so that it can dissolve. If taking the levodopa on an empty stomach makes you nauseous, confirm that your medication has the right amount of carbidopa in relation to the levodopa (25%). If you continue to feel nauseous, you can eat a piece of white bread around the time that you take levodopa. Do not apply any butter, yogurt, cheese or similar high protein spreads. Protein can drastically decrease the absorption of levodopa.
- Get your constipation treated: This is critically important too. Being constipated can slow down the passage of levodopa through the digestive system. In most patients, drinking adequate water and taking stool softeners is helpful.
- Get your ulcer treated: It can be difficult to recognize that you have a gastric ulcer. However, if you have a burning sensation in your stomach at any time, or belch frequently, you may have a gastric ulcer. If you think you have an ulcer you should get tested (there is a simple breath test now) and treated with antibiotics (not antacids!)
- Do not take levodopa with iron tablets: The iron binds to levodopa and prevents its absorption. Keep a gap of at least two hours between these two medications.
- Try taking levodopa with orange juice and carbonated water (soda): Mix equal quantities of orange juice and carbonated water (soda). Take your regular levodopa with a glass of this preparation instead of water. The carbonated water hastens disintegration of the tablet, and the acidity of both things helps in levodopa absorption. There are special tablets of levodopa (dispersible levodopa, Madopar) which can be dissolved in this preparation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.