Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
I am 53 year old obese female on hypothyroid medicine for more than 20yrs, I have also on both sides multiple joint pains for which I take paracetamol. Or voveran if pain is really bad. Advised to replace left knee. In mornings the pain is worst. Takes hours to move around. Shoulders also ache badly as I change sides. Esr counts are always high (more than 60) ra factor is negative. Please advice as my toes n fingers are beginning to change.
Hello! I had met with an accident in which my knee ligaments were broken. I had to undergo 2 surgeries. My leg was good for 2 years. But sometimes I feel buckling while walking. What should be done to stop buckling?
Mere pair ke ediyo me jalan hai Aur ediya me bahut dard hora khade rahe toh ya Chale toh. Tell me what should I do.
My wife suffers from pain originating from her shoulders to the whole of right hand. She had it checked and also went for physiotherapy and heat massages. She also takes Vitamin D as directed. But the pain is ever increasing and also the area effected is increasing. What could be the cause??
My height is 5ft and weight is 62kgs. My legs pain when I exercise or jog but not when I walk. Recommend me a proper vegetarian diet. My age is 22.
I had neck problem, my neck keeps paining So kindly give me some advice. I have ignored it till now but now I want to consult doctor So please help me.
My father has back pain from past 2year he consult many doctors but nothing found please give some tip for my father.
Sir I have calcium loss with urine. J have back pain, neck pain, can you tell me solution of this problem.
I also have a muscle pain in right arm shoulder even after I exercise 30 minutes daily. Its in upper part of shoulder at pin point area. Even painkiller works not well. Please suggest a remedy to get rid of pain.
I have neck pain and I have not slept for 3 days, I though it would be clear, after that it is repeating again, what can I do?
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.