Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amita MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor Doctor mere face par Pimples ki vajah se dark spots aur गड्ढे bn gye h.Jo ki dekhne m bahut bure lgte h.Please mujhe koi cream or medicine btaiye jisse ye jldi thik ho jaye. Thank you & Happy new year.
I am 25 years old, girl. Height: 5'5. My current body weight is 45.5 kgs. I am a working in a software company, physically less work but mentally work hard. I am a hosteller. I genuinely want to gain weight. Advice me to do so.
I am losing hair since 4 years. I have used allopathy medicine. But reversible result. please prescribe & treat my hair fall & growth of new hair.
GE Dr. I am suffering from erectile dysfunction from last 5 yrs. I tried allopathic and ayurvedic medicines but no results. Can you please guide me I am 40 years now.
Last week I tested with home pregnancy kit and it had shown positive result but I am getting pelvic pain from last 15 days. What does it mean?
I am suffering from pimples and I running with small holes and black spots on my face presently pimples are limited I mean they come and go but I am facing problem with this holes and spots on my face.
I am feeling pains in my body whenever I wake up from sleep. Heavy pains so that I have to sit for a couple of minutes and have to my works. Any suggestions regarding this.
Hi, My son is one year old. I want to stop feeding. Night while sleep he will take 3 feeding. He is not drinking bottle milk. Also. How to practice them?
My height 5'7", but I having weight of 56 kg only. I tried hard to gain my weight but I am not able. Kindly guide me in this topic.
I was having chicken pox some years ago and its spots are still on my face please give a suitable treatment.
Hello.My age is 20. I am suffering phobia of studies from my childhood. actually not exactly phobia its like tension. When iws in 3 stndrd .i woke up at 3 am and started studying for unit test. Eg if tomorrow is my exam. So it is like impossible for me to sleep at night. Now I am pursuing bcom hrs. I jst completed my 12 cls. And my exm running from march to april and you cnt believe that I lost 14 kg due to tension. And in my maths exam I ws totally blank while doing paper and I strtd reciting wheguru during exam n very loudly. So please Dr. help me .i realy wnt to live my life tension free.
Breast augmentation is one of the most common cosmetic procedures undergone by women across the world. Though small or petite breasts do not affect the overall health of a woman, they can make the woman feel dissatisfied with her appearance. Surgery is not the only way for a woman to enlarge her breasts. Ayurveda has a number of remedies that can boost the development of breast tissue and make them larger. Unlike cosmetic surgery, these remedies do not need any recovery time, leave no scars and have negligible side effects. However, one must be patient and follow treatment regularly as the results may be slower to develop.
Some effective ayurvedic remedies for breast augmentation include:
- Massage: A woman’s breasts are composed of adipose tissue and glandular tissue. Massaging the breasts stimulates both these tissues. It also increases lymph circulation and boosts oxytocin levels. Sesame oil is ideal for breast massages. This oil is rich in calcium, iron, proteins and phosphorus. Alternatively, you could also use an ayurvedic massage cream. Apply a little oil or cream on your hands and massage the breasts with circular strokes for 5- 10 minutes, twice a day.
- Fenugreek Breast Mask: The phytoestrogen found in fenugreek increases the prolactin levels in a woman’s body. Additionally, fenugreek also stimulates the mammary glands thus encouraging the breast tissue to expand. To use this herb to increase breast size, massage a paste of fenugreek powder and water into your breasts and leave for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Alternatively, you could massage your breasts with fenugreek extract or get fenugreek supplements.
- Fennel seeds and cod liver oil: The flavonoids in fennel seeds stimulate the growth of breast tissue. To benefit from this, heat cod liver oil and add fennel seeds when hot. Once the seeds turn red, strain the oil and allow it to cool. Massage this oil into the breasts and leave for half an hour. Ideally, you should massage your breasts with this oil every day.
- Red Lentil Paste: Lentils are a rich source of oestrogen that can stimulate breast development. To use this home remedy to enlarge your breasts, soak red lentils in water for a few hours and grind to a fine paste. Apply this paste on the breasts and leave for an hour or until it has dried before rinsing it off. There is no need to massage this paste into the skin. Along with augmenting breasts, this also helps create firm breasts.
- Breast augmentation exercises: Certain exercises can also help naturally enlarge your breasts. One of the simplest exercises for breast augmentation involves standing with your feet apart and swinging your arms clockwise and anticlockwise. Repeat this exercise ten times in the morning and evening.