Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Amit Vaidya


Physiotherapist, Mumbai

6 Years Experience
Dr. Amit Vaidya BPTh/BPT Physiotherapist, Mumbai
6 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Amit Vaidya
Dr. Amit Vaidya is an experienced Physiotherapist in Goregaon West, Mumbai. He has had many happy patients in his 6 years of journey as a Physiotherapist. He has completed BPTh/BPT . You can visit him at Dr Chandrashekhar S Vaidya in Goregaon West, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Amit Vaidya and consult privately on has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BPTh/BPT - Physiotherapy Colleges Bangalore - 2011
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr Chandrashekhar S Vaidya

Hirenen Shopping Centre Junction Off S V Marg Goregaon West Mumbai - 400062Mumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Amit Vaidya

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 18 year old male and I have a swear neck pain and back pain for 2 years. I am s student so it's difficult for to study! What should I do? Any remedies?

Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho)
Orthopedist, Amravati
Hello, Medication like methylcobalamine with muscle relaxant and analgesic will reduce pain; you can take them . I will advise to check your vit B12 and vit D3 level. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir/mam I am 46 female. M suffering from full body joint pain from 1 week. Please suggest me something through which I can get back normal. Please help.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Your symptoms have been there since 1 week, would like to know were you suffering from any illness like fever etc before the onset of symptoms? is this the first episode of such kind of pain if your symptoms have been there since 1 week only with no other systemic symptoms, then I will ask you to take a short course of anti inflammatory medication, start calcium and vitamin d supplements as well. Also if possible, kindly get some blood tests like cbc, esr, crp, serum vitamin d, thyroid profile and serum electrolytes done and send reports across to me do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm am suffering from severe shoulder pain since last 1year. Met an orthopedic doctor and he confirmed it has frozen shoulder. Request your support to over come this problem.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Diabetes must be controlled beyond any shadow of doubt. Physiotherapy usually helps any way take caldikind plus (mankind) 1tab odx10days paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days it may have to be further investigated.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My both the legs swelling regularly. The portion below the knee. Both the foot is normal. Why it is happening? I am regularly doing exercise and run for around 3.5 k.m to 4 k.m daily. After that I am travelling by bus for around 2 hours to reach my office in the morning and returning by bus in the evening too.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr. lybrate-user Das, Thanks for the query. Swelling of legs can occur in a number of situations like increased BP, taking certain drugs, presence of hypothyroidism, cardiac related problems, being over weight or even with certain drugs So it is difficult to answer why that problem is persistent. There is no mention about presence of any of the ailments. There is a need for doing some investigations then only one can come to the conclusion. Thanks.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir This is pundit lily from south Delhi I have suffering from my back bone pain for last two years. Pls help me.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Postural correction- sit tall, walk tall. Extension exercises x 15 times x twice daily. Apply hot fomentation twice daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 year old male and have backache for last 10 days. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days bit haven't get any relief. What should I do now?

Physiotherapist, Noida
Postural correction- sit tall, walk tall. Extension exercises x 15 times x twice daily. Apply hot fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had a fracture in my feet an year ago. 2 metatarsal, 1 phalange were fractured hairline. Ankle was twisted. Still my heel pains if I stand for 9 hours. Shall I continue my medicines? (lupin almighty plus, balof od 20mg)

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Its one year since your injury so it is safe to assume that healing has taken place. But your site of current pain is actually different from your site of fracture. If you can send me latest x rays, I will be able to see and advise you on that. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My granpa's age is 70. He just now got diabetic problem. Also he feels more n more pain in legs below the joints. He is crying n yelling wid pain. He is not eating much. He is lean. Please suggest some medicine. Urgent.

Physiotherapist, Hyderabad
Hi. Tell your grand father to do the stretching exercises for 5 to 10 min daily. It will relief the pain. And apply hot water formalization for 5 min daily before the exercise.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi there, I am 40 years old male, I am having Back pain whenever I stand for a long time or work continuous. Is it straight or should I see a doctor.

MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Orthopedist, Pune
Hello lybrate user, back pain that is associated with day time sedentary jobs like computer professional s are associated with paraspinal muscle spasms. The best way to tackle this sort of pain is to do well spaced stretching exercises of the back, back extension exercises, using hot water bags to provide relief and avoiding stooping posture while sitting. Posture also plays a very important part in back pain, always maintain a straight posture while sitting. While getting up from the bed try to first go on your left or right side of the body and get up side ways. Avoid cruntches or sit-ups: they may increase the pressure on your back and may predispose to slip disc. Always maintain a healthy lifestyle in terms of regular brisk walking, meditation, eating healthy. P. S: try to avoid pain killers (analgesics) as much as possible as many are associated with side effects that you may not be aware of. Stay healthy. Stay happy god bless you.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir/mam I am patients in lower back pain, last 18 months. Dose not relief my back pain. I problem L4-5 vertebra. Please sir give me suggested relief back pain. Sir my vitamin D3 loss and mcv, mch is loss. Sir my spinal canal dimension are as follows: area L4-5 A.p. (0.60 cm), T.d.(1.10 cm) and cross section area ( And MRI report {moderate compression of thecal sac, stretching of posterior longitudinal ligament and mild narrowing of both neural foramina At L4-5 diffuse due to circumferential bulging and posteriorly protruding disc.}.Sir mene forte escorts hospital se treatment liya to doctors ne muje exercises kerni beta but me present time me Sony hospital jaipur se treatment le rha hu to doctors ne meri exercises bend ker dii. To sir me confused hu aap muje behave, kya sir muje exercises kerni chaiye ya nhi kerni chaiye. Please sir help me.

MBBS, MD - Anaesthesiology, FIPM, Fellowship in palliative medicine, certificate in interventional pain management
Pain Management Specialist, Pune
Your back pain is due to disc bulge with nerve compression. Your pain is there since 18 months. You have not mentioned whether you obtained any relief after exercise. Exercise is recommended in situations like yours add is highly effective. Since its more than a year, you should consult a pain specialist and get treatment known as epidural steroid injection (read my health tip on non - surgical treatment for sciatica) this treatment will decrease your pain and give you opportunity for physiotherapy. Also follow ergonomic measures at work place. Follow these to get relief. 1. Take anti inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen round the clock for pain relief 2. Take rest for 3 to 4 days but avoid total bed rest. 4. Do back strengthening and stretching exercises daily once pain is relieved. Do exercises under professional guidance. 5. Apply analgesic cream over back followed by warm fomentation. 6. Keep pillow behind your knees at bedtime. While sleeping on sides keep pillow between 7. Do not bend and lift weights. 8. If back pain is accompanied with radiating leg pain or tingling, numbness or weakness, consult immediately for further queries consult again.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mujhe chikangunia 25 din pehle hua tha lekin jodo me dard abhi tak he bahut jyada .mujhe diabetes 8,9 year se he aap bataye mujhe kya karna chahiye.

Diploma in Diabetology, Pregnancy & Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Prevention in Diabetes ,Thyroid
General Physician, Sri Ganganagar
Check b.p. Cbc and hba1c. Chikangunia take time. Take plenty of fluids. Control your sugar and take tab. Dolo 650 three times a day for pain.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 34 yrs old and I have swelling in my legs hands even on face and I have pain also in knees wrist kindly suggest me what I do last year my ra factor is increase.

Ph.D - Ayurveda, FFAM-Post Graduate Fellowship, MD - Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Delhi
In view of age, may try with sincerity and keep patience no non-veg even eggs also, no curd, bakery, banana, always take plain or warm water 1- while preparing roti add 10 ml castor oil in aata and prepare roti such roti is to be consumed daily one time in dinner 1- aampachak churna 5 gm with warm water twice daily 2-yograj guggul tablet 500 mg one tablet twice daily with n01 medicine 3- rasnasaptak or maharasnadi kwath 10 ml twice daily with water 4- myostaal or pyroflex liniment or maha vishgarbha oil anyone apply on painful joints with very gentle massage continue all for three months and report me.

What may be the main reason of joint pain at the age of 25? it's not regular. But after sitting in one position.?

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi many different conditions can lead to painful joints, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis, gout, strains, sprains, and other injuries. Kindly visit physiotherapist or orthopaedic doctor for examination as treatment will be according to diagnosis. Best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from severe cervical pain and lower back pain. Please help me to get rid of it.

General Physician, Mumbai
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Take tablet folvite 5 mg once a day and tablet vitaminD (60000iu) once a week.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old. I got a severe backache since 2months. I have been trying several ointments but they are not working. Please help me?

Physiotherapist, Noida
Postural correction- sit tall, walk tall. Extension exercises x 15 times x twice daily. Apply hot fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother in very bad condition. Unki read ki haddi m pain shuru ho kar saare jodo m dard hota h puri i raat. Please give me solution

Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
Occupational Therapist, Delhi
Apply hot fomentation Take care of posture while sitting, standing & lying position Avoid bending forward activities Do trunk rotation exercise Avoid sitting in slouched posture Do straight leg raising exercise Do back isometrics exercise
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Muscular Dystrophy - How To Deal With It?

PHD - Science
Geneticist, Mumbai
Muscular Dystrophy -  How To Deal With It?

If your kid is affected by Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), it is important for you to know about the best ways of dealing with the condition. Muscular dystrophy consists of group of diseases, which result in the weakening of muscles along with reduced flexibility. DMD accounts for being the most common type of muscular dystrophy. It occurs because of flaws in the gene, which controls how your body keeps the muscles healthy. This disease affects boys and the symptoms start appearing from early childhood.

There is no specific treatment for DMD. However, there are several ways, including medicines and therapy, to deal with the symptoms and to protect the muscles.

  1. Several steroids such as prednisone help in slowing down muscle damage. Children taking this medicine are able to walk for two to five years longer than they would usually do. Lung and heart functions are also improved.
  2. DMD leads to heart problems and hence, you should take your child to a heart doctor for regular checkups until the age of 10.
  3. In some cases, a surgery may be required to fix their shortened muscles, for straightening the spine, or for treating a heart or lung problem.

Taking care of your child
If your child has DMD, it does not mean that he will have to refrain from activities such as school, sports and spending time with friends. By sticking to the right treatment plan, you will be able to make your child active.

  1. Stand and walk: Being in an upright position will keep your child’s bones strong and the spine straight. You can get your child braces or standing walkers, which will help him in terms of balance and mobility.
  2. Eat right: Although there is no special diet for DMD, several food items should be taken for preventing problems related to weight. Your child should eat the proper amount of food with a proper balance of nutrients and calories regularly.
  3. Stay active: You should ensure that your child exercises regularly. Regular stretching exercises help in keeping the muscles and joints limber, which makes him feel better. You can avail the help of a physical therapist for an exercise schedule.

You can look for and join local support groups associated with DMD, as other families living with DMD can be a source of good advice and understanding about life with DMD.

4759 people found this helpful

I am 58 years old. For the past one year I am suffering from heavy shoulder pain. I can't sleep at night due to the pain in my shoulder. Please advice.

Fellowship in Shoulder and Knee Surgeries, DNB (Orthopedics), Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho), MBBS
Orthopedist, Nagpur
It may be rotator cuff problem. Since problem is from 1 year, it's best to visit shoulder specialist. If possible, get mri of shoulder with 3 tesla machine and send report.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Physiotherapist, Greater Noida
For a stronger back one need to check his/her core muscles because that is where the entire strength of the body lies.
undergoing a proper core stability and strengthening exercises will help you keep your back strong and aligned.
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(240 ratings)

Dr. Amin A. Khan

MDT(Mc Kenzie) , P.G-Dietitian, N.D.T-( Neuro Development Technic ), Physiotherapist
Shanti Nursing Home & Multi Specialty Hospital, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(63 ratings)

Dr. Sanjay Bakhshi

BPTh/BPT, Diploma in Acupuncture, Fellowship of Indian Acupuncture Association, Post Graduate Diploma in Mentamove Therapy, Clinical & Technical Training For The Gloreha Pro Device & Gloreaha Pro Device Maintenance
Dr Sanjay Bakhshi Physioline, 
750 at clinic
Book Appointment