Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Amit VaidyaYour feedback matters!
Gout: a brief idea: In the simplest of words gout can be defined as the inflammation of joints due to continuous accretion of urate crystals. An excess of uric acid can make a person suffer from gout. There could be a higher percentage of uric acid in a person's blood due to two chief reasons; an inept excretory system that fails to rid your body of surplus acid and also greater production of the acid. Arthritis is of three kinds; gout is one of those three. Homeopathy is known for its efficacy in treating gout.
Homeopathic remedies for gout:
- Urtica urens can cure gout: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed by a professional practitioner if the person is susceptible to cold. Urtica urens can work on a patient if he or she is allergic to snow, air, touch and water. Hive like eruptions on your ankles, wrists, and shoulders can be treated through regular consumption of this medication.
- Ledum can relieve you of pain: A painful, swollen area that develops on the small joints such as the joints of your toe fingers can be cured with the use of Ledum. The sensation of shooting pain in your limbs or feet can also be dealt with Ledum. Apart from that swollen small joints can be given momentary respite by falling back upon the cold compression therapy. Patients are advised to take this medicine if they exhibit intolerance to external warmth.
- Lycopodium is effective on sore joints: Chalky deposits of urate can be found in a person's knees. This results in chronic gout. Chronic gout has symptoms like limited urination. The urine may or may not have red sediments. People have also been reported with symptoms like extreme backache. Lycopodium successfully cures cases of unceasing gout.
- Try out benzoic acid for a big toe: If your gout is accompanied by stinking yellow urine you probably need Benzoic acid. Gout could be so severe that it might result in a stiff limb. In certain cases it makes a person limp. The thumb of your feet might get swollen making you have a big toe. A big toe usually kills you with tearing pain.
- Arnica deals with bruises: Arnica is your go to solution in case of a throbbing, stinging pain in any part of the body. This medication is a cherished answer to aches in every household. When gout is tender and it hinders free movement, this medicine comes to your aid. The medicine also heals bruised eruptions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I felt somewhat in my right side of the body. I can't lift anything in my right hand. And something to right leg also. My right side backbone also too much paining while I am sitting. When I waked up my right eye was different feel and it feels pressure to open. I can't eat properly its vomiting feel for all time. Please help my problems.
I am 41 yrs old. For last 6 months or so, whenever I lift my kid or carry a small bag on my back or lift some nominal weight (10-20kg), after sometime, I feel pain on my neck area which slowly leads to migraine kind of headache. Also if I am outside for half an hour or so, especially during mid day, I get one side headache. Please advise.
My mom age is 54, now a days her body swelling spl in joint pain and face also. May I know the exact reason of swelling. Dr suggested ecg, 2d echo, ct-scan(contrast) and some blood test. But all reports are normal but still she have swelling. Please advice me.
When I started my work out at home with the gym equipments that I had, my lower left back side started paining. When I stopped my work out for 2 days, everything was fine. When I again started work out. It again started paining. While playing badminton also I felt the pain. It comes only when I any sweating activity. Pls find any solution for this. Thnk you.
I am having a slight pain in mo left testicle as well as lower back sometime. Urine test report says the pus cells are 2-3 and crystals are positive.
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I am having pain in both the knees and near by leg muscle. It was after I started exercising. What should I do.
Sir my mother is a diabetes patient and she has leg ache and joint pain. She can't walk nw properly. Can she take women's Horlicks? please rpl.
I have back bone problem over last few weeks. What should I do for that? Give me some advice. And my both arms are also paining every night.
I am a 38 years old male having sedentary work style. I am a vegetarian. I do not smoke and drink. I have inflammatory feeling in my upper stomach. Sometimes it spreads to lower back pain as well. The feeling stays for some days and then goes. It is recurring in nature. It is not stomach pain but feeling of inflammation only in upper stomach. Sometimes have a feeling of bloated stomach. Please advise.
An interesting blog by David Buttler ( from whom I learnt it)!!!
" Knee replacements in the brain ? the patient?s side
Posted by David buttler.
John Barbis, aging Philadelphian PT had a bilateral knee replacement 4 months ago. I have just watched him scurry though the snow like a squirrel and run up stairs like a five year old. He can sit on his haunches and he has been doing all this for months.
John says ???I felt immediate ownership of my new knees after surgery. But I had prepared well ? more my mind than the rest of my body. I started two months before the surgery. I did left/right knee discrimination exercises 3 times a day, I visualised the surgery, I visualised the IV going in, then going under and waking up. I did lots of mindfulness , the UCLA mindfulness project. I visualised my knees moving after the surgery and I imagined how they would move much more than they did before. I imagined that I would have pain, but I reasoned that it would not be pain related to any danger to my knees. I knew medication would be available if I needed it.?
?Having seen knee replacement surgeries before was helpful. I knew they would be bending my knees full range in the operating theatre and I knew it would only be swelling and sensitivity that would limit me post-surgery and this would be temporary and a part of the healing process. I knew the only way I could hurt myself was if I fell. I visualised walking normally as soon as I woke. I only used a walker at night for a few days, but I didn?t want use it as I wanted a normal walking pattern using my arms as soon as possible?.
?The new knees were all mine as soon as I woke up and I was glad to say goodbye to the old ones. I wanted to be in total control. I didn?t want anyone pushing on my knees. There is no reason why someone else should have to push on someone?s knee to get range of motion?.
?I knew there would be nociception, I knew there would be neural flares but I knew they could be made safe. I avoided the total knee education class offered ? it was scary?
?Overall, I worked on my brain more than working on my knees?
Body Health Clinic.
Viman Nagar, Pune.