Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Amit TrivediYour feedback matters!
I feel much pain in heart and sometime I have problem of headache. I have problem in breathing please give me advise what can I do.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers. This is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
My heart beat rate is 94 per min should I consult a doctor immediately or I should do physical exercise regularly. Please help me on this.
My friend a suffering from gastrolgia and indigestion and palpitations some times he became so weak and there is no response from medicine sir please help and advice him a better treatment. Thank you.
I am staying in Chennai and I am severely suffering from wheezing. I cannot able to breathe normally. I am experiencing sleepless nights because of wheezing. I cannot able to sleep more than 3 hrs a day. I suddenly wake up and feel uncomfortable to breathe in the mid night and that will be the end of the sleep for that day, so I am feeling dead sleepy when working in office. From my perception the reason for wheezing should be because of cold blocks or dust settlement in lungs because I always have problem with dust. I need to get rid of this problem and I need immediate relief. I kindly request to help in this matter. I need a doctor from Chennai locality at affordable cost and also please suggest best doctors in Chennai for curing this breathing trouble on urgent basis. Doctors please help me on this matter.
My father is 59 years old and he has a 70% blockage on his one artery. He is under medication. But from 3 to 4 days he feels a speaking on his left hand which is passes through from heart to right hand. Is it dangerous or what?
I had very controlled sugar levels all my life-below 80 MG/DL till about three years back. But has been showing rising trend since. I have been taking statin 10 mg daily for over ten years now. I have read some where that rising sugar level could be on account of prolonged use of statin. pl advise.
My wife is suffering from low blood pressure in routine she is in her 6th month of pregnancy before pregnancy she never had this problem. She is having good diet eating fruits taking rest properly but still consistently suffering from low bp is it normal or not will it put any negative effect on the baby.
My wife's cholesterol has increased. The recent report shows total cholesterol 268 LDL - 174 Non HDL Cholesterol- 199.3 pls advise to reduce the cholesterol levels.
Sometime I feel pain in my Heart. Pain Starts suddenly anytime and. SLOWLY came down after sometime. What is the Problem? Tell me The Suggestion What can I do related to this Problem?
I caught cold last night and since then I have been having severe pain in the left part of my chest. What should I do.
My brother is having brain stroke. What should be lifestyle for him and what supplement should he take? Thanks in advance.
Hello, Doctor! I have a sore throat (literally sore) since Monday and my heart palpitations increases sometimes and I have a muscle pain.
What types of yoga or exercise I should do for reducing LDL n increasing HDL. Similarly for vitamin B12 what type of diet I need to take. Thanks.
1) Cuts Your Risk of Cancer - Major researchers from all over the world agree that drinking Green Tea regularly can reduce your risk of cancer. Several polyphenols found in Green Tea are potent antioxidants that can prevent the growth of cancer cells and reduce the opportunities for tumors to thrive!
2) Protects Skin - Consumed or applied Green Tea has several benefits as well. For instance, Green Tea, when applied directly on the skin can help block skin cancer and reduce tanning. That's the reason why growing number of companies now use green tea extracts in their moisturizers and sunscreens. At the same time, it soothes your skin from cuts and scrapes when applied directly.
3) Increases Metabolism - You have heard it before! But we will remind you of the same again. Green tea is often known for increasing metabolism, which in long run, with exercising and healthy dieting can help you lose more weight. Drink a cup about half an hour before exercising and you will feel more powerful.
4) Stay Young - Green Tea, when consumed at least two cups a day regularly can help you stay younger, by giving your skin a natural glow and ensuring that your arteries don?t clog fat and cholesterol.
5) Steadies your Blood Pressure - Sipping even a single cup of Green Tea every day can help in reducing your chances of getting hypertension and high blood pressure. This is because of polyphenols, which can keep vessels from contracting and raising blood pressure.
If you have any more questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.