Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Hi I am 37 yrs old. In early age while playing I got hurt into my left leg's knee and below area. I had used different types of oil, tablets but no result. I feel my leg tired 7 paining.
I am 21 year age male. I have backbone pane at middle back bone. The will when if I sit continuously with out moving 2 hour.
Hi I have been suffering from pain in my left leg knee from one year after I delivered a baby by cesarian I can't fold my leg for long time I tried calcium tablets buno difference.Please tell.
Hello sir I am deeraj chiudavarapu from Vijayawada working as software developer so daily eight hours I am had to sitting chair post 6 months so im suffering with back pain l used many tablets it can't work please help me.
My brother gets acute pain around his left ankle and some pain around his right ankle when he walks for about 15 minutes. The pain subsides on resting for 5-10 minutes. There is no pain when resting. Our doctor advised a blood circulation test to check if it's a case of peripheral artery disease. The test was carried out in his right leg only and blood circulation was found to be normal. Does this mean that blood circulation in his left leg would also be OK given that the test was carried only on his right leg?
My. Right shoulder gives pain while workouts in gym. Or other necesary works in home. I. Have x- ray. Report doest show any problem.
I have a knee pain in last 2 months I am 36 years old now, have if got any relief. What should I do now?
I have pain in both the feet a kind of burning sensation due to which I am not able to walk a long distance. The pain is neither on top of the feet nor bottom of the feet because if I clean my sole with a scrubber I don't feel the pain. Please tell me why is it.
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
1. You will experience pain even while resting
2. There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
3. You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
4. The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
5. You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
1. Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
2. Lifting heavy things
3. Exercising without a proper warm up routine
4. Lifting extremely heavy weights during exercise without proper acclimatization
5. Sleeping on one side only for a long period of time
6. Not stretching properly
7. Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
1. Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
2. Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
3. Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
4. Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.