Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Amit SharmaYour feedback matters!
My bp is 144/85. I am 20 years old. I have no symptoms of high bp. I do not use alcohol, my weight is perfect. I do exercise daily. Even then my bp is not normal. Please give me some tips for controling my bp. With regards. Thanking you. Sir
I am 50 years old have a heart problem doctors give me suggestion to go stunt but I didn't is it some problem.
What are the following physical examination notes signify for 58 female? 1) S1 S2 NAD 2) chest vesicular breath sound.
While I stand in a Que surrounded with girls my heart beat raise and I feel nervous. Why this happens to me? Please advise.
Dear sir my age 26 my weight is 102 hight 5.8, I got bp, hypertension when il get any stress or angry my penis will shrink and anxiety anxious shyness all will come true. I am taking bp tablet Eritel 40. How to cure my problem I am un married.
Hello doctor, I am 38 now, married with three kids from past 3 months I notice that my penis is not having a hard on its become very difficult to perform and from past six months I have a back pain, I notice some cyst in my upper back and the chest area on my biceps, totally if I notice I can find some 10 cysts all over is this the reason for my erections & I am having a very low speed in my sperm when I ejaculate not able to masturbate also how do I do it please help with some medicine or pls advice.
Hi I am 35 years old woman. I am having problem of chest pain. I do MRI lipid profile BNP test every thing is normal. But my chest is paining and from last week my left hand and leg also paining. I want to know that if every report is normal so can I have heart problems if all test is normal.
I am taking high blood pressure medicine last 10 months, I got married last year in feb. 2015. When I was start the medicine and on till date I am lack in my libido. Please advice me in detail.
Hello Doctor, I was diagnosed high b. P of 150/96. I am taking hypertension medicines (doctor's advise) for past 8 months (metpure xl 50 for first 3 months and metpure xl 25 for last 5 months). My bp at this moment stands normal at 122/80. I have not any past record of heart disease or anything. Is it safe to take these medicines at this age? And how long should I continue? Kindly advice.
I am a heart patient and I often got tension of my family and that is why my BP gets high. Is there any helpful task to reduce it immediately?
Disturbed stomach, 3 times in morning and 2 times in evng to get fresh, acidity, high heart beat, heaviness and pain in left arm and left chest, what to do? lipid profile level and tsh -normal.
Iàm taking two time rice but no fatty things and green tea, is it good, while having cholesterol tg level 244.
I am, suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am diabetic and hypertensive. Undergone bypass surgery in2008. I on insulin and dia norm m and zylos am. My blood sugar is fluctuating. Pl. Suggest homeopathic medicine.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?