Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Amit SangaviYour feedback matters!
I m 26 year old, after eating I have pain in my chest from last 20 days. Now vein of my right hand has started paining.
My mother have blood pressure problem. Its 180 every day. What should I do? What's the reason behind that?
Sir, I am a diabetic female since 17 years, 5 year back i have developed microalbuminaria, 3 months back dr told me to start lisinopryl 5 mg, but my BP become very low. My BP was normal. Microalbumin level is 170 mg/ at present sometimes at night my systolic is 142,144 . Should i continue AC inhibitors please suggest
Three days before suddenly I got pain in middle of the chest. I went to hospital and they took ECG that cardiac doctor check my ECG and my breath, after he told it's not like related to chest. Want to consult gastrology. Then I seen gastro doctor, I tell the symptoms, he took blood test. In that result I have ulcer. Then he gave some medicine and I am taking for three days. Still pain is there but bot like before. But still middle of the chest and middle if the stomach and chest paining. Kindly give a advice.
I am 69 years of age and had got two stents placed in January. I am taking blood thinner and Tonact-20 (for Cholesterol) the tonact 20 is not suiting me as I have stiffness in my joints. Please advise some other medicine for Cholesterol.
I am 46 years old man and have been taking medication for high sugar & BP and these days I am not able to get aroused and don`t have a satisfactory sexual life. Can you suggest some help.
My age is 39 and last week my BP shoot to 150/110 and now on medication as per doctors advice. test 40 mg daily morning. Did kidney and lipid profile. Kidney is normal and cholesterol was more than 300 in high risk zone. My doubt is whether can I have sex now as I used to have twice or thrice in a week. Now is it fine to have sex as after a week on medication now my BP is 150/80. Please advise.
How to decrease ldl cholesterol levels and increase hdl cholesterol levels naturally? Please advise.
Hello friends, me Dr Sumit Dhawan hun aur me ek homoeopathic doctor hun. I practice in Delhi. Aaj hum discuss karenge Hypertension. Bohot log is problem se suffer kar rahe hai, yeh ek aisi beemari hai jo aaj kal young age log bhi suffer kar rahe hai. Aaj hum apko uske liye tips bhi denge aur conventionally jo purane allopathic doctors hain aur modern doctors hai, wo kya treatment de rahe hai aur hum usme apki kese help kar sakte hai being a homoeopathic doctor.
Aaj me sabse pehle apko yeh bata batana chahunga ki BP koi beemari nahi hai, BP bas ek androoni underlined cause hai uska jisse BP high hojata hai kisi ka. Iske symptoms kuch is tarah ke hote ha ki,
- Ankho me blured vision
- Nose bleeding
- Chakkar ana
Aise lakshan hote hai iske.
Blood pressure do tareeke ka hota hai. Ek to normal hota hai jisme patient ko pata bhi nahi chalta hai. Islie me recommend karunga ki aap jab bhi doctors ke paas jae to ek bar apne BP zarur check karwae. Agar blood pressure high ata hai to usko theek kare. Use theek karne ke liye modern medicine me uska koi treatmnet nahi hai. Ye bas managable hai. Jese high BP ko low karne ki dawai hai lekin BP kyu badh raha hai, uski koi dawai nahi hai. Saalo tak log BP ki dawaiya lete rehte hai aur zada saalo tak dawaiya khane se baaki organs pe bhi effect aane lag jata hai jise hum Malignant Hypertenion bolte hai. Problems jese ki ankho ke neeche swelling, legs swelling, urinary problems etc hone lag jati hai. Ye saari problems long term medication ki wajah se aati hai.
Hume starting me he is problem k root cause ko theek kar dena chaie homoeopathy ke dwara, jisse ki aapko life long aise problems face na karni pade. Aaj hum apko bataenge ki sabse pehle conventionally kya-kya use hota hai. Isme modern medicines me Bea blockers, alpha blockers ya fir diuretics (jo apka urine ekdam se bahar nikal de aur apka BP low hojae), ye sab BP lowering agents hai. Jo bhi chemicals apko diye jate hai ya jo bhi synthesised hai wo apko immediately to harm nahi karenge, wo apko protect bhi karenge lekin uska treatment nahi hppaega. Uska sirf management he ho paega. Bp high hone ki wajah se koi aur nuksaan na ho, uska treatment diya jata hai. Ye sab lena bhi zaruri hai but sath he yeh bhi dekhna hta hai ki is problem ko theek kese kia jaae.
Homeopathy ek aisi pathy hai jise 250 saal pehle discover kiya gaya hai. Aur iske good effects se bohot logo ka faeda hum kar paa rahe hai. Yeh humare liye ek boon hai. Homeopathy ke dwara hum manage to karenge he problem ko aur sath me yeh faeda bhi denge ki Blood Pressure over high na jaae aur sath me apko benefit bhi milta rahe aur apka main root cause bhi khatam hota rahe.
Homeopathy se hume root cause nikalna hota hai ki BP high kyu horaha hai. Kya kidney ki wajah se problem hai? Ya heart ki wajah se problem hai? ya stress ya over work ki wajah se yeh problem hai?
To hume BP ke reasons ko theek karna hai. iske lie humare pass bohot sari medications hoti hai jo ki apke physical aur mental cause ko dekh ke select ki jaati hai.
Is problem ko theek karne ke liye 4 tips hai;
- Exercise regime banaiye, jisse humara stress khatam hoga, body active hoga aur humare organs jese ki haert, kidney ki bhi exercise hojati hai. To isse apke BP causing agents kam honge.
- Jo bhi apki medicines chal rahi hai, wo time pe lijiye aur sath me homoeopathic ki goodness bhi add kijiye jisse ki apke BP ka root cause bhi theek ho.
- Apkon apna lifestyle change karn apdega. Jese ki apko apna salt quantity kam karna padge, fast food kam karna padega, Baking soda related food kam khae kyuki wo bhi BP increase hone ka reason hai, koi preserved food na khaae. Aap natural cheez khae, salad pe salt na daale.
- Last is ki apko homoeopathy apni diet me add karna hai. Apko apne doctor ko consult karna chaie.
Aap chahe to mujhe bhi Lybrate ke through consult kar sakte hai aur aap meri website ke through bhi consult kar sakte hai.
All the best.
Respected Sir/Mam, I have been suffering from severe pain in right side of my body from neck to leg since last 8-10 months. Pain started from shoulder back side and then it moves to neck and then right arm. Sometimes pain moves to hip and lower leg. Sometimes I feel sever pain in my stomach right side also below the right underarm. I have already consulted couple of doctors but it seems like they are not able find the actual problem. Permanent pain area is Shoulder back side from where pain was started. I feel like Blockage of arteries but not sure. Please help me to understand the reason behind pain and help me to get rid of it. Best Regards,
Dear Sir/Madam I have a feeling of weakness in the morning when i get up.I am regularly walking for 10-12 Kms every day ,with controlled diet .At times my BP is also 135/95 .My age is 43 and I am a male. Please advice. Warm Regards Manoj Mishra
Why homeopathy is good to control your high blood pressure
According to statistics put forward by the world health organization, high blood pressure affects about 600 million people all over the world and causes about 5 million premature deaths every year.
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, is many times called the silent killer as it doesn't reveal any visible damage. But it does cause significant damage to the heart, brain, eyes and kidneys.
What are the causes of hypertension?
Certain factors cause your arteries to have consistently high levels of blood pressure and based on these factors your hypertension gets classified into the following:
- Primary hypertension: if the condition doesn't have an identifiable cause, it is known as primary hypertension. This form of high blood pressure develops slowly but surely over many years.
- Secondary hypertension: this type of hypertension is characterized by identifiable causes that can be corrected with treatment. About 5-10% of cases in the world are secondary in nature. It is usually caused by an underlying problem and tends to appear all of a sudden.
Factors that fall under it are:
- kidney problems
- sleep apnea
- thyroid problems
- adrenal gland problems
- alcohol abuse
Role of homeopathy in treating high blood pressure
Apart from conventional forms of medicine, homeopathy is also considered to be an effective treatment of high blood pressure. The treatment is tailor-made to your needs as it takes into consideration your external and internal environments. This is because the experiences that you may have and the characteristics of the disease that you display are not the same as the other affected person. It works by viewing your disease as a disturbance that affects your entire body and not just a specific body part.
It not only cures blood pressure but also the reason for high blood pressure so that it does not increase again when your mind or body faces stress.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Related Tip: Why It's Ideal to Treat Insomnia With Homeopathy
When am lay down on bed then after my all back stiff. And to much stiff even then cough that time also hurt. Otherwise walking time other time no stiffness. Only when am lay down. My age is 60 am having high blood pressure and diabetic 2.Please tell.
Sir/ madam, I am 25 years old and I am having pigeon chest means like a deep and chest is full front side in top, I consult a family doctor and they are telling it is not a problem, please give me a suggestion for this? And it is not a problem for further? And also I am suffering breathing problems in night time coming sounds while sleeping. Please provide me solution for this.
Pulmonary hypertension mainly occurs due to narrowing of the arteries of the lungs as a result of which the flow of blood is restricted. In this kind of condition, blood fails to carry oxygen to your heart and thus your heart gets adversely affected. The blood pressure of your body will get increased to a great extent if this situation remains untreated, thus leading to bdreadful consequenses, specifically situation like heart failure, serious pulmonary diseases, blood clots in lungs and congenial heart defects, etc.
There are certain forms of pulmonary hypertension, which are serious in nature and worsen with time, so much so that they are even fatal at times. It also includes forms which are non curable in nature, however, in order to improve the quality of life, symptoms can be reduced with proper treatment. The treatment for pulmonary hypertension is often complex and it takes some time to find the most appropriate treatment and requires extensive follow-up care. Your doctor might also need to change your treatment if it's no longer effective. However, when pulmonary hypertension is caused by another condition, your doctor will treat the underlying cause whenever possible.
Common Treatments for pulmonary hypertension:
- Blood vessel dilators (vasodilators): Vasodilators open narrowed blood vessels. They are one of the most commonly prescribed vasodilators for pulmonary hypertension is epoprostenol (Flolan, Veletri). The drawback to epoprostenol is that the effect lasts only for few minutes. This drug is continuously injected through an intravenous (IV) catheter via a small pump that you wear in a pack on your belt or shoulder.
- Ventavis: Another form of the drug, iloprost (Ventavis), can be inhaled six to nine times a day through a nebulizer, a machine that vaporizes your medication. Because it's inhaled, it goes directly to the lungs.
- Treprostinil (Tyvaso, Remodulin, Orenitram): It is another form of the drug, which can be given four times a day and can be inhaled or can be taken as an oral medication and can also be administered through injection.
- Endothelin receptor antagonists: These medications reverse the effect of endothelin, a substance in the walls of blood vessels that causes them to narrow. These drugs may improve your energy level and symptoms. However, these drugs shouldn't be taken if you're pregnant. Also, these drugs can damage your liver and you may need monthly liver monitoring.
- Sildenafil and tadalafil: Sildenafil (Revatio, Viagra) and tadalafil (Cialis, Adcirca) are sometimes used to treat pulmonary hypertension. These drugs work by opening the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow through more easily.
- High-dose calcium channel blockers: These drugs help relax the muscles in the walls of your blood vessels. They include medications, such as amlodipine (Norvasc), diltiazem (Cardizem, Tiazac, others) and nifedipine (Procardia, others). Although calcium channel blockers can be effective, only a small number of people with pulmonary hypertension respond to them.
- Soluble guanylate cyclase (SGC) stimulator: Soluble guanylate cyclase (SGC) stimulators (Adempas) interact with nitric oxide and help relax the pulmonary arteries and lower the pressure within the arteries. These medications should not be taken if you're pregnant. They can sometimes cause dizziness or nausea.
- Anticoagulants: Your doctor is likely to prescribe the anticoagulant warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven) to help prevent the formation of blood clots within the small pulmonary arteries. Because anticoagulants prevent normal blood coagulation, they increase your risk of bleeding complications. Take warfarin exactly as prescribed, because warfarin can cause severe side effects if taken incorrectly. If you're taking warfarin, your doctor will ask you to have periodic blood tests to check how well the drug is working. Many other drugs, herbal supplements and foods can interact with warfarin, so be sure your doctor knows all of the medications you're taking.
- Digoxin: Digoxin (Lanoxin) can help the heart beat stronger and pump more blood. It can help control the heart rate if you experience arrhythmias.
- Diuretics: Commonly known as water pills, these medications help eliminate excess fluid from your body. This reduces the amount of work your heart has to do. They may also be used to limit fluid buildup in your lungs.
- Oxygen: Your doctor might suggest that you sometimes breathe pure oxygen, a treatment known as oxygen therapy, to help treat pulmonary hypertension, especially if you live at a high altitude or have sleep apnea. Some people who have pulmonary hypertension eventually require continuous oxygen therapy.
- Atrial Septostomy: If medications don't control your pulmonary hypertension, this open heart surgery might be an option. In an atrial septostomy, a surgeon will create an opening between the upper left and right chambers of your heart (atria) to relieve the pressure on the right side of your heart.
- Lung Transplantation: In some cases, a lung or heart lung transplant might be an option, especially for younger people who have idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- The complications need to be reduced by taking proper health care. Healthy diet needs to be taken regularly along with proper medications. Smoking should be stopped and exercising sessions should be attended daily without any fail
- Overweight or obesity needs to be controlled properly for reducing the complications. Specialized caring strategies need to be maintained for avoiding severe kinds of health complications that are quite annoying. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.