Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Rao Dhev
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit Rao DhevYour feedback matters!
I suffer from asthma from many years. The suffering increases when I get in touch with cold or dust. I have to take some medicine for this before going to bed at night. What medicine should be good for me? Is there any way to permanently cure it?
I have tooth and little cough problem. Smell is coming out of my mouth when I eat something. And also little cough is stored in throat. What should i do?
My friend has dry cough and a little irritation in throat because of that. She had viral fever also which is gone now. What to do?
I was detected with right lung pleural effusion due to koch's origin. I was on treatment for six months. My chest xray were clear and normal as well my blood reports. I used to be a heavy smoker and I used to drink too. My treatment of six months antibiotic got over on this oct. For the last 1 week I again started smoking. I know its wrong but I smoke 3-5 ciggrttes per day. But I have stopped it from today onwards. Did I again did any harm to my lungs? Will my pleural effusion (tb) relapse again due to my 1 week smoking. I also consumed a few bottles of beer also. I am scared. I need help.
I am 41 years old and suffering from sinuses problem, which is now turned into bronchitis. Kindly suggest me the medicines.
Asthma is a chronic respiratory condition. In asthma, the airway routes of the lungs get swollen. This causes irritation and gives rise to swelling inside these routes. For some people, a chilly climate comes with its own share of troubles and pain. Individuals who are sensitive to chilly temperatures are significantly influenced by this season. Various climate extremes and changing temperatures affect their health. For those who are hypersensitive to dust, their condition tends to rise during certain weather conditions. Their symptoms include coughing, sniffling, stuffiness and even breathing problems. It is an undeniable issue that can pose serious danger to the person’s health.
Homeopathic solutions for asthma and these allergic conditions are exceptionally powerful and can cure them during any season. Yet, these medicines must necessarily be prescribed by a doctor. Homeopathic drugs are normal prescriptions and work by directing the immune system, which generally tend to be distinctly over-reactive during allergies and asthma. These are as follows:
- Arsenic album: It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for asthma due to anxiety, especially when there is extreme anxiety and uneasiness with cough and wheezing. The person cannot find a comfortable position and continues twisting and turning. The patients experience increased thirst yet only drink a little at once. Breathing becomes more difficult at midnight and resting is troublesome as they cannot inhale and feel choked.
- Ipecac: It is one of the best homeopathic solutions for asthma with nausea. In case of vomiting with asthma attacks, Ipecac is one of the best homeopathic solutions for that. There is steady nausea to such an extent that the person may feel nauseated all the time.
- Antim tart: It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for breathing allergies with coughing. In situations where there is rattling cough as though the chest is filled with mucous, Antim tart is one of the best homeopathic medications for asthma. Even eating activates the cough. There is sluggishness and weakness. It is more suited for old individuals and young kids.
- Nux vomica: It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for breathing problems from gastric aggravation. In situations where the asthmatic attack is activated by gastric aggravation, Nux vomica is one of the best homeopathic solutions. The issue is probably going to be more terrible in the morning. There is a feeling of being full in the stomach alongside asthma. There is dry and continuous coughing.
- Carbo veg: It is one of the best homeopathic medications for asthma with blueness of the face. At the point when the face of the patient gets to be distinctly somewhat blue alongside an asthmatic attack, Carbo veg is one of the best homeopathic medications. There is coldness of the hands and feet. Stomach problems may happen with the respiratory indications. The issue gets worse at night.
These are only indicative medicines, however, one must consult a homeopathic doctor in order to, take the correct medicine.