Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Amit R. DhamneYour feedback matters!
I'm 30 year old female. I weigh 48 kgs and my height is 5.5' kindly suggest me a good multivitamin for healthy appearance.
I was not getting mensuration cycle since 5 month's is there any problem. I had no chance of permanent because I had already operated. Is it harmony problem?
I am going through severe depression. Experience severe heaviness in the head. Experience extreme sadness, Crying,Don't feel like eating inspite of being hungry. Feel suffocation. Not able to take head bath or bath. Can't lie down due to heaviness and suffocation. Can't sleep at night. Experience a heat wave in body. Can't concentrate. Har cheez ko Dekh kar ghabrahat hoti hai even a beautiful scenery. No happiness at all in life. Can't decide. Small little things also making me depressed. Getting a feeling What is my life? Why am I here in this world? What am I doing? I have no purpose. There is nothing in my life. It has ended. Y am I even living. I should better die. Getting very strong suicidal tendencies and urge to commit it. Fear that I might do anything though I am controlling myself a lot. I get irritated due to this and argue. My stomach gets upset and I get a feeling of frequent urination. I feel lost too like dunno where I am going due to this. please help as I really want to get out of it as soon as possible.
Hello. I am Vismad Bajaj. Height 5'8 Weight 90. But I look heathy. Not too fatty But I want to reduce my weight . Regards
I have BP not sure if there is a permanent fix for this. Secondly looks like I have a never block somewhere in my body is there medicine which can cure that.
Im suffering from hair loss since 5years n my age is 20. I have very high hair fall when I take bath.
Every shape is pretty until it stays in shape. Take a healthy diet to stay in perfect shape n to live a healthy life.
I want long, shiny and smooth hair soon since I am to attend my brother marriage. I have 3 months for this, what to do?
Hi I have stretch marks on my breast, knees and inner part of legs. I am unmarried 27 years old girl and want to get rid of stretch marks. These marks are not much dark but these are visible. Please suggest medicine or cream to remove these marks. I m going to get married and want these get removed soon.
I am suffering from irregular periods from past 2 years. Inbetween I start taking dasdtmola right recommended by doctor. But now again same problem starts again.
I have use a razor for clean my face hair. But next day some rough dark spots occur around my mouth. Today I use best hyperpigmentation cream, it will less my scar but not completely and today that cream will not effect on my skin. What can I do?
Migraine is the most severe forms of headaches. Migraine attacks usually include nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light along with the severe headaches, which are sometimes unbearable. If faced with this condition, there is only one way out to suffer through it, though pain medications do help manage the pain.
Being such a common condition, there is constant research being done about how to help people deal with migraines. In addition to popping pain killers, there is more than what a person can do to reduce the pain.
- Identify the triggers: Those who have had migraine for a while would know what triggers the attack. Whether it is chocolates or eggs, get to know what can induce an attack, and if possible, stay away from it.
- Stick to a schedule: Whether it is in terms of food or sleep, try and develop a routine and follow it.
- Physical workout: Develop an exercise regime to cover at least 30 minutes of physical exercise. Most people see a dramatic difference with a regular exercise routine.
- Bid goodbye to smoking: If you are a smoker, work at quitting this habit. It is one of the known triggers and also aggravates regular headaches.
- Stress management: Whether you are going through physical or emotional stress, migraine attacks can become more frequent and severe. Manage physical stress by not sitting at the same location for prolonged periods and by doing small exercises to relax the shoulders, knees, and jaws. For emotional stress, identify what helps you relax and follow it. While deep breathing works for some, for others, it could be music. Whatever your relaxation technique may be, ensure that you follow it. Work on improving relationships that stress you out. A regular exercise routine and sleep pattern also helps in reducing physical stress.
Despite these methods, migraine attacks do happen. Follow the next few steps when you know you are getting an attack.
- Stop your regular activities and find a calm environment for yourself. Let this place have less of light and sound as they can aggravate migraines.
- Sleep if you are able to.
- Go for a warm bath if possible.
- Try hot or cold compresses, which can numb the senses and reduce the pain.
- Have a caffeinated beverage as this will provides relief. Do not have it in excess as you will have hangover effects from the caffeine.
- Use only those medications that were prescribed by your doctor. Do not experiment.
- Lifestyle changes including exercise, diet, and stress management play a vital role in dealing with migraines.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!