Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Amit Patil

General Physician, Mumbai

Dr. Amit Patil General Physician, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Amit Patil
Dr. Amit Patil is one of the best General Physicians in Mumbai, Mumbai. You can visit him at Ameeta Clinic & Nursing Home in Mumbai, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Amit Patil on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Ameeta Clinic & Nursing Home

#11, 1st Floor, Ramgiri Building,1st Road, Chembur. Landmark : Opposite Natraj Cinema, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Amit Patil

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am having head ache from many days and also having leg pain from yesterday. What should I do? Please help me.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
check your BP. Check your eye sight. take rest and proper sleep. take crocin pain relief one sos for severe headache.avoid stress. inform if not ok.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is there any steroid or any natural way to increase the testosterone level in the body.

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
Hi food rich in vit, d, e, c and zn, mg containing food may increase testosterone levels. And coffee also.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old. And I have untreated thyroid for 3years (hypothyroidism). I am facing many problems overweight, pain in joints, fatigue, constipation. What should I do?

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Archanji, Please start the treatment immediately with thyroxine. Dose will depend on your weight and current TSH levels. Plus you should avoid soy beans, soy containing products, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, radish, peanuts, mustard and coffee. Consume more of green leafy vegetables, salads and fruits. Use whole grain flour for chapati and roti. Exercise daily for 1 hour.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My brother is not feeling well he has cold and is feeling very weak. What shall I do?

PGDD, RD, Bachelor of Home Science
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Firstly weight gain is majorly dependent on your metabolism and genetics play a definite role too. You have to be patient and give your body time to gain a healthy body weight. Eat meals at frequent intervals. Eat a mid meal between each main meal. Avoid junk foods. Include dairy, eggs, sprouts, fruits in your meals. Avoid alcohol and smoking. Exercise at least thrice a week. Even if you were to take medicines or supplements. They will not work in isolation. You have to have a calorie and nutrient dense meal. Hye, thanks for the query. Firstly drink hot fluids like kanji, soup, ginger mint tea at frequent intervals. Have easy to digest foods like khichdi soft vegetables and fruits. Eat meals at frequent intervals. Eat a mid meal between each main meal. Avoid junk fried spicy foods. Milk with haldi and ginger powder will help.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How I am doing sex with my wife. So my stamina is going continuously and I am not feeling tired how can I do.

Homeopath, Pune
The average time from vaginal penetration to ejaculation in the average man is 9 minutes. The definition of premature ejaculation is reaching orgasm within 1 minute or less after vaginal penetration (intercourse), or ejaculation that occurs too early for female partner satisfaction. This problem is common, occurring in 30% of adult men, and it is the most common form of male sexual dysfunction. It can be caused by erectile dysfunction, anxiety and nerve hypersensitivity and is, in general, quite treatable by homoepathic treatment. You can click on consult option for homoepathic treatment without side effects.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is the best way to cure sinusitis using home remedies, in the easiest way. Will be happy by prompt reply.

General Physician, Mumbai
I will suggest you to buy a steam inhaler machine of crescent company and take a flow of steam (of plain water only) over the forehead through the inhaler and can repeat the process after eight hours as and when required.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem of having cough while clearing throat. Blood test and Chest exray is o.k.microbiology of cough is also O.K.What is the cause.

General Physician, Chennai
It may be a reaction to dust, fumes etc its not easy to avoid take an antiallegic ta for a few days and see what the results are get your ent checked.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Sir, My age is 51 and I am asthma patient and used inhaler also 15 years ago ,I have a problem my in side mouth food tube starting side area having white spot ,I shown 3 Nos of ENT consultant they were told that is only food debris then advised - for gargling in worm water or salt water over all complete gone . But today one also seen why this type is coming any defense ? Vitamins problems ?please tell me I am very depression.

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
U can't see your food tube your self if you r seeing the spot white patch should b ruled out these patches come in other more serious diseases also a maxillfacial surgeon may b the best choice to consult.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Right ear is paining n it's like something attached inside d ear n it's tuff to breath through nose due to cold

General Physician, Delhi
Welcome it may be sinusitis. Consult family doctor for examination. Steam inhalation with vicks twice a day. Tablet sinarest twice a day after food. Tablet hifenac 100 mg twice a day after food. If you find any problem ask again. Thanks

When I went to toilet today, I observed that my stool is in brown color. I could not see any content of blood. It is little brownish in color and went normally without any pain. The urine color is normal only. What is the reason for this?

MBBS, Member of the American College of Physicians
General Physician, Kolkata
The most common cause is dehydration. Try drinking lots of fluids, 3-4L/day. If the problem persists even after that, contact me, it might be an intestinal problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 34 years old male and i am suffering from nightfall problem. what to do? Please Help me.

General Physician, Gurgaon
This problem can be solved by Meditation i can give you address of rajyoga meditation center near your house (this is free of cost)
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have acute chest pain plus I was diagnosed with mild depression what should I do except medicines?

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear lybrateuser, -as you have chest wall pain do hot water fomentation, apply painkiller gel like relaxyl on the area where it pains, -for mild depression do regular daily exercises, meditation, follow a hobby, speak & interact with family & friends, keep regular sleep & wake hours.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have wet cough for last two days. Sneezing is also there. I do not have any chest pain Also my throat is paining. Pls advise.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Do warm saline gurgling and steam inhalation with karvol plus inhalant capsule 2-3 times daily. 2. Put otrivin nasal drop one drop thrice daily. Take viscodyne syrup 2 tsf three times daily. 3. If no relief, you have to take antibiotic after consulting doctor 4. Consult me for advice.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 65 year old. Suffering from cough & some times breathing trouble. Sputum is forming in chest/lungs. Please suggest me suitable medicine.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Take pranacharya jukamonil syrup and kasantak syrup 1-1 spoon two times a day....avoid milk..curd....cold things....
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel very breathless when I walk and am obese. I have no lung power. Will breathing exercises help? What other treatment will work.

M.D - Respiratory medicine
Pulmonologist, Hyderabad
Obesity is an important disease requiring evaluation by pulmonologist and dietitian and bariatric surgeon. Do not ignore it can prove. Costly. Dr. C e prasad
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 35 years old, I have throat trouble. I will ge less voice. Most of the students cannot hear my voice in the class.

MS - ENT(Gold Medalist), MBBS
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Delhi
Are u teacher by profession? It can be due to formation of nodule or polyp on the vocal cords that can be diagnosed by endoscopy. U will require speech therapy and voice rest.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Im suffering from skin allergy wt should I do plzzzx tell me doctor ibdhould use soapvir medicines.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, for skin allergy, take homoeopathic medicines - schwabe's rhus tox. 30 and urtica urens 30 - both thrice daily for 4 weeks. Revert back after that.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am diabetic last 8 years, and my age 55 years, is there treatment in ayurveda medicine, I am taking allopathy medicine of zoryal m2, and night I am taking insulin 10 units, please advise me is there any Ayurveda medicine, thanking you sir.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Proper control with ayurveda is very doubtful as from my own experience. It can be well controlled by allopathy, diet and exercise. YOu send me your FBS, @HR PPBS and HbA1C reports to me privately.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed