Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Patil
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amit PatilYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from cough for 4 days? What are the tablets required for ne to get rid of cough.
Sir I have a issue that. My throat is always posting all the time when's in tried DJ CL is TV Fido Haiti traffic fulfill occurs duck using highly judges struck icing tragedy Ibibio usher exec uninitialized HDTV in junk UDF icing recycling Judy do so do of CL of do issues forum lights disk login duck on Mon FIFO isn't up of do of do if stock no of DJ DJ DJ DJ RB pic so Erich if.
I have stuttering, apart from speech therapy is there any other treatment to improve the fluency of speech.
I am suffering from dengue for past five days. I have consulted the doctor but have not got relief till yet. What should I do?
my age is 25 & my wife age is 28. We had married a month back but still we didn't had sex because my wife feel to much of pain at the time of intercourse. I consulted to Dr. also he told me to use Lox jelly 2% we used it 10 to 15 days back but still no improvement and second thing I want to discuss is sex is not a big deal but after using Lox jelly 2% my wife doesn't feel any sensation near clitoris. I am trying to do masturbate but to my wife but still no sensation is there what can I do please suggest me and help me.
I was recently treated with kshara sutra for piles n fissure 9 days back. Wanted to know as to when can I resume work. How many times should I take sitz bath.
My friend is having some sexual problems with regards to less attraction for sex. Please suggest any home remedies.
Hi Doctor, I have very bad gastric problem. If I don't take food, I get stomach pain and headache. I feel vomiting. While vomiting little blood also comes with sputum. Kindly suggest what test I need to do or what else I need precautions. What about the foods or drinks?
Allergic rhinitis is characterized by symptoms of a runny nose, congestion, itchy eyes and sneezing. This disorder is usually caused by allergens such as pollen and dust. Commonly known as hay fever, allergic rhinitis may exhibit the following symptoms:
The symptoms of allergic rhinitis are:
1. You may experience a runny nose and congestion in the nose
2. You may have allergic conjunctivitis where your eyes turn itchy and watery
3. Persistent coughing
4. Symptoms of sneezing
5. Swelling may develop underneath the eyes
6. You may have an itchy nose
7. Constant signs of fatigue
Allergic rhinitis or hay fever causes the immune system to recognize certain airborne substances as harmful. The immune system in the body starts to form antibodies to combat these irritants. The antibodies cause the body to release “histamine”, a chemical that triggers the symptoms of allergic rhinitis.
The various triggers that may cause allergic rhinitis are:
1. Dust mites
2. Tree pollen
3. Grass pollen
4. Spoors from outdoor and indoor fungi
5. Ragweed pollen
The treatment for this disorder is to avoid exposure to the triggers. Mild symptoms of this disorder may be treated with over-the-counter medications whereas severe symptoms may require prescription medications.
The various medications for allergic rhinitis are:
- Antihistamines: Antihistamines may be administered as pills or nasal sprays; these medications can help with itching and sneezing. Antihistamines help in limiting the effects of histamine in the body.
- Nasal corticosteroids: These prescription medications can help treat itching and inflammation in the nose. They are usually the first medications that are administered.
- Decongestants: Decongestants are over-the-counter medications that can be used to treat congestion in the nose. You should be careful not to overuse these medicines as they can increase blood pressure.
- Allergy shots: If medications do not relieve symptoms of allergic rhinitis, the doctor may prescribe allergy shots to treat the disorder. The injections contain allergens in small amounts which are injected over a period of time; this causes the body to get used to these allergens, resulting in a reduction of the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.