Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit PanchamiaYour feedback matters!
I am eating Finax tablet since two years for hair loss. Doctor has still not stopped the medication. Does Finax tablet affect ones health if taken for longer period of time?
I'm a 19 years old boy studying btech. I want to kill myself because I'm having a very short penis, when ever I remember i have a short penis I feel very sad. I think that I can't be a father and my wife will not like me and my life will be a total disaster. My day never ends without crying. Please help me.
I am experiencing itching near my pubic region, that is on my shaft, on the scrotal region and in between the scrotum and inner thighs. It is happening since a week, after that from today it has reached my anal region and is hurting and burning even there too, I've taken off all the pubic hair everywhere in that area but it is still the same. I have used two ointments, itch guard and fourHeal but both of them haven't been showing any significant effects. I feel allot of itching and irritating in that region. It us very embarrassing among people to scratch around in that area. PLEASE HELP ME OUT ASAP.
I am a 30 years male, I got some throat infection on 19th april and followed by some fever and cold with lot of sputum and a little cough, although after some paracetamol and antibiotic fewer has subsided but the sputum and cough continues please help.
My brother is 38 years old he had internal injury in his penis which cause loss of lots of blood how he can recover the blood please advise food that can help him.
Sir I want to loose my weight my weight. My weight is 89 kgs n height is 5'4. My age is 22. What should I do. Regrds.
I have been working out for past one month. Running 10 kms and maintaining good diet no oily food, fruits and vegetables, no junk food, only home food. I have just lost 1 kg. The results are disappointing. Where have I gone wrong. I have splited my meals perfectly too.
I am a marketing staff most of the time I supposed travel in bike nowadays I feel headache while driving and feel a short sight what is the problem I thought it comes by sweating and helmet.
Moles are a common form of growth or formation on your skin that appear often in the form of small, black spots. They can develop anywhere on the body. They usually occur during adolescence or childhood and with the passage of time, they may change colour. Moles are a type of skin growth, which usually do not go away with time.
On the other hand, freckles are often described as round, flat, dark colour spots which vary in size from about 2mm to 4mm. They may result from pigment precipitation in one particular area as the skin that surrounds the dark spot is comparatively lighter in shade. Being sensitive to the sun’s ultra violet rays, freckles become more noticeable during or after sunlight exposure. Although freckles are usually found in areas which are not covered from the sun’s exposure, they could also occur anywhere on your body.
What causes them?
Moles are caused due to certain skin cells, known as melanocytes, grow in a very close group instead of being evenly and normally spread across the skin. Moles that occur during birth are called congenital nevi and their chances of occurring are around 1 in a 100. These moles are more prone to develop into skin cancer (melanoma) in later stages of life.
Freckles on the other hand are
- Genetically transferred, so the chance of you becoming affected are higher, if any of your parents have it.
- If there’s a prolonged exposure to the sunrays, then freckles may appear on your skin and they become even more prominent on a fair skin. Since the presence of melanin is less in people with fair skin the sunlight exposure causes these dark spots to surface easily
- Hormonal imbalances could be yet another reason for freckles to appear as estrogen could be over-stimulate cells that produce pigment and thus become more prominent in the presence of sunlight.
- Rare disorders like Xeroderma Pigmentosum (a condition leading to extreme light sensitivity and also skin cancer in certain cases) can make your skin more sensitive to the UV rays, thus resulting in freckles.
Treatment of moles and freckles
- Laser Treatment: There are different types of lasers which are absolutely safe and can help reduce or lighten these dark spots effectively.
- Cryosurgery: The physician would use a light freeze in conjunction with liquid nitrogen to reduce the spots of freckles. However, not every spot responds to this kind of treatment.
- Retinoids: Mostly used with a combination of other bleaching creams, retinoids help reduce freckles when used continuously for a couple of months.