Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amit PanchamiaYour feedback matters!
I'm 21 years old. My hair is not falling but it is getting bald from left and lightweight. Earlier my hair use to be wavi but now it is getting thin. I'm worrying whether I will get bald in early age. please suggest what to do. I don't want to get bald.
What is initial stage of high blood pressure and blood sugar? And how we protected our self from those diseases?
A full stomach with jealousy mostly left side, n sleep less nights due jealous in lungs, n today breath is becoming dry hard to breath.
As we all know that now a days there is a huge hair fall among students. And i am one among it. So how can we grow our hair.
I have been doing exercises for increasing my height for the last two months but it didn't work I have used many tonics but it also didn't work doctors will you suggest what should I do.
Hi. My wife is 21 years old and she is becoming very fat, she is doing daily exercise also but there is nothing changes. So plzz suggest me what should I do for her.
I am a 23 year old male and have aerophagia and have some infection in my groin area (some eczema type).
Hello. I am a 28 years old male. I need to go for circumcision treatment as my foreskin is very tight which is very painful during sex. I want to consult the right doctor for this n to know how long the treatment takes and the price for the treatment too. please reply.
Im drinking alcohol. I got stones in kidney. How to remove the kidney stones. And how to reduce the alcohol consumption. And how to loose weight. What are the medicines have to use to stop alcohol consumption. How to remove kidney stones totally. Please say.
When I wake up in the morning I feel very tired. And I feel very week and I can't do my work properly so what can I do.
My uric acid level 6.3 last four year I have suffer backache problem specially in morning time (5am) what can I do?
Hello Doctor, Can I take Dr. james l glutathione capsule for skin whitening. It is safe to use or not. Please reply soon. Thanks.
I'm having hair inside my nostrils and I'm just 21. I'm just pulling them out with my fingers. But still they are existing in the nostrils. What should I do? I want all those to be diminished and I don't want even a single hair follicle in my nose.
I am suffering from hair fall. How to reduce it. Please heip me. Iam suffering for 4 years from hairfall give me appropriate reason.
I hv aprblm wth myy penis. Which is little big. I cant push it in my wifes. She is feel very hard. Wht should I do.
People often experience grief when they lose something special or someone very valuable to them. This feeling of grief and loss tends to have various adverse effects one one’s personality, relationships and health. The effects of grief on a person usually depend on different factors, which include the kind of loss suffered, the person’s beliefs, age and his mental or physical health.
Losing someone makes each one of us in a different way. Anxiety and feeling helpless are two things that mostly affect people. Feelings of anger and anxiety are also experienced in the early stages of coping with loss. The sadness creeps in eventually. Grief and loss can affect a person seriously and cause different health hazards. It is quite difficult for a person to heal instantly and they continue feeling bad for a long period of time. However, one day you will recover for sure.
Here are some ways to cope with grief and loss:
- You have to express yourself and share all the feelings bottled inside you. You should talk about your feelings with a close friend or family member. This is the beginning of the healing process.
- When you feel sad, you should not try to avoid it. Feeling sad is a healthy part of the process of grieving and instead of hiding the fact that you are sad under a mask, you should allow the sadness.
- Try to follow your regular schedule instead of isolating yourself. By following a schedule you will keep yourself active, which will help in healing. You should take walks and not lock yourself up in a room as this will make your condition worse.
- Plenty of sleep is required during the healing stage. Emotional strain makes you tired and hence, undisturbed sleep is very much essential for your health. If you do not get proper sleep, consult a doctor.
- A healthy, balanced diet is also important for coping with loss and grief. Avoid food that will wear you down. Eat light and healthy and do not skip meals.
- You must avoid intake of substances, which help in easing the pain. Do not consume too much alcohol. It may temporarily numb the pain, but afterwards you will feel worse.
- Counselling is important after you get through the initial healing stage on your own. After several weeks or a month, you should go to a counselor and have regular therapy sessions. The ideal time to start counselling depends wholly on you and your state.
- Antidepressant medicines can also be taken on prescription for feeling better.
Coping with grief and loss is quite a difficult task. A lot of patience is required and instead of giving into sorrow, one must get up and take all steps required for quick recovery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello sir\ madam, I am 26 year old, I am suffering from head ache from last week three months, and also a hard cold and cough, What should i do?
The news of pregnancy can be one of the best news in a couple’s lifetime. However, where this news does not arrive, it can turn very stressful. Whatever the reasons, if a couple has been trying to have a baby and are not able to, it can be very strenuous. However, statistics reveal that most couples take four to six months to conceive. Some couples even take up to two years.
Lifestyles are changing and there are a lot of factors, which determine the ability of a couple to conceive. There could be issues with either of the couple, and sometimes it might not even be an actual issue, but only psychological barriers hampering the health of the relationship.
Some common conditions that can contribute to the couple not conceiving include endometriosis, ovarian issues, polycystic ovaries, hormonal imbalances, medical illnesses, etc. A few common remedies can be tried first, before reaching out for professional help.
- Using lubricants without spermicide topical agents may be used, but some of them could contain chemicals, which are spermicides and reduce the sperm count. This needs to be ruled out before investigating the cause for infertility.
- Vitamin B6 helps in the luteal phase, which is from the time of ovulation to menstruation. Zinc also plays a vital role in pregnancy and conception, and so it is advisable to take these supplements when trying to get pregnant.
- Weight management, quit smoking, improved hydration, general detoxification, dietary changes, adequate hours of sleep are some changes that can immensely benefit.
- An ovulation predictor kit and trying to conceive around that time also increases chances of conception.
- For a woman who is 35 years or younger, conception should happen in about four to six months’ time. If not, it is time to see a doctor to see what is preventing pregnancy.
Some of the other conditions, which would require a visit to the doctor are as follows:
- Consumption of regular asthma medications
- Diabetic patients
- Epilepsy patients
- Chronic smoker
- Underweight or overweight women
- Diagnosed endometriosis
- History of polycystic ovaries
- History of irregular periods or other menstrual disorders
- History of thyroid disease, especially hypothyroidism, which is one of the main contributing reasons for infertility. Quite often, treating the thyroid levels can lead to pregnancy
- History of sexually transmitted disease like chlamydia
- History of sexual hormonal imbalance
- History of prolonged use of birth control pills
If there is no underlying medical issue, it will happen, don’t be anxious. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.