Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit P JaniYour feedback matters!
Sir/ Mam My daughter is 7 years old, recently I have noticed that she has been complaining about a burning sensation in the stomach almost every day. I didn't pay much attention before thinking she must be wanting something like ice cream, but recently it has become regular and has got me worried. One more thing she keeps on getting mouth ulcer as well, can you please help me Ms. Surani.
I am get signs of pregnancy I not want to pregnant till 2 years. How many i-pill or unwanted 21 will take by me. Please reply.
Hi. I am 39 years old. I want to have even a normal sexual life with my wife. But off lately I have failed to get aroused during intercourse. Wanna avoid unwanted medications which aid in the process. please help.
I feel some mentally depression. Like feel emotional feel angry. When I become angry I hunting my self. And trouble to sleep. Feeling headache. Many problem I have faced. I feel very scary and like made people. I am a student. I can not concentrate on reading for depression. I can I get relief?
I am 49 year old suffering from all joint paining and generally fatigue in health. Getting sleep at morning ten hours due to fatigue.
Hello, I am nikhil and I am 20 years old, I got stretched marks on my shoulder bcoz of do workout in jym. So now my question is how I remove this stretched marks.
It's happened 4 years before my sister's classmate. She is sexual relationship with her elder brother and 2 of his classmates, it is happened nearly 8 to 10 months without her interest. Now she is engaged. She is afraid about her past. Whether she can made normal sexual relationship with her husband?
Reproductive health is an important aspect of a man's life. Sex is an essential part of the foundation of any couple's relationship and sexual problems often have a huge impact on it. Moreover, these problems can also be symptoms of some other underlying causes.
What causes sexual problems in men?
- Physical causes: Physical causes of sexual problems in men include heart and vascular diseases, diabetes, hormonal imbalances, chronic kidney or liver failure, neurological disorders and drug abuse. Side effects of certain medications may also affect sexual desire.
- Psychological causes: This includes stress in daily life due to work pressure, anxiety about sexual performance, depression and even past sexual abuse experiences.
Some of the common sexual problems in men are:
- Erectile dysfunction - It is the inability to get and maintain an erection which is firm enough for sexual intercourse. Some of the factors that lead to the condition include nerve disorders, atherosclerosis, and anxiety about sexual performance.
- Premature ejaculation - This refers to the ejaculation that occurs before or after penetration. It often results from nervousness before a sexual performance. Anti-depressants may also affect ejaculation.
- Nightfall - Nightfall is a common occurrence which is characterized by involuntary ejaculation while sleeping at night. This is common in adolescents as it marks the onset of their sexual comfort when the body undergoes hormonal changes.
- Inadequate size of penis - Penis size is a matter of concern for a lot of men. Most of them arise from myths going around in today's day and age. Most men are endowed with a size of the penis that is enough for satisfying their partners sexually while there are a few rare cases where penis enlargement treatment is required.
- Excessive masturbation - Masturbation is a healthy way of sex outlet and is not harmful in any way. But an excess of anything is bad and it becomes a problem if the habit becomes obsessive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I (29 yrs old, female) initially had pain occasionally in my left foot, which followed only after a lot of walking or carrying the kid for long. When I consulted the doctor, he said that I have a kind of flat foot. He adviced me to have tendocare- once daily for 3 weeks. After I had the medicine for 5 days, the pain increased so much so that I am barely being able to walk properly now. Curving my left foot's thumb towards the body, makes me feel a sensation that is close to a pricking nail (at the point the foot has an arch). The pain is continous (even when I am not walking), getting unbearable & disturbing. Please suggest urgently.
I have been experiencing a peculiar issue for last 12 years. It all started on one fine day when I was not able to concentrate on my studies due to clock ticking. I neglected it thinking it as a minor issue. Gradually, things had gone worse. Whenever, I start studying, I easily get distracted by surroundings. For example sight of repeated movement of curtains, still objects lying around me etc. Whenever, such distractions occur, I try to remove them immediately. Then I consulted a psychiatrist and I was under medication with Dveniz 50 mg for a year. The level of anxiety got less. However, I got transferred to a new city and I never consulted a psychiatrist again due to hesitation. I have not stopped taking D-Veniz 50 mg medicine. Currently, I am pursuing higher education and I am still experiencing the above symptoms during studies. Please help.
The bleeding after 7 days of taking ipill. Does that mean I am not pregnanat? will it affect my regular periods date? the bleeding lasted for 4 days and was similar to my periods but was not at the proper date.
He has a penis size of 5 inch and He worries a lot of satisfaction of his wife.he wants to know that if he can increase his size and he has problem of ED.
It’s onset of festive season and also a heavy travelling time in India. Very often many people feel unwell while travelling. This problem is called Motion Sickness. Many of us, irrespective of age, feel sick while on road trips. This does extend to other modes of transports as well. Some common symptoms of motion sickness are fatigue, nausea, pale skin, headache, vomiting, increased salivation, sweating and dizziness. They usually occur when the motion begins and stop with the motion. Some ways to combat motion sickness with natural remedies are:
1. Ginger: Ginger is well known for its effectiveness in motion sickness. Ginger's primary active chemical component is Gingerol has been scientifically proven to be a valuable anti-motion sickness agent.
You can have ginger in tea, or as juice mixed with lemon juice, or just swallowing half a teaspoon of freshly chopped ginger with or without honey, before you travel. Ginger 500mg capsules are available in the market that also can be taken. It has antiemetic properties which reduce motion sickness and also aids digestion which in turn helps avoid nausea. Ginger is safe for even pregnant women and children.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar - It is helpful in many health conditions, motion sickness being one of them. It has alkaline and pH balancing effect on our bodies, this helping cure motion sickness. In a cup of lukewarm water, add a tablespoon of honey and two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Drink this about half an hour before you are due to travel and give it some time to settle. If already suffering from motion sickness, then rinse your mouth with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar mixed in half a cup of water.
3. Peppermint - Drinking peppermint tea before travelling is an effective way to combat motion sickness. You can also keep peppermint candy with you and suck on to it slowly when you start feeling uneasy. Alternatively, drop a few drops of peppermint oil on your handkerchief and smell it whenever you don't feel good.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.