Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. AmitYour feedback matters!
I am 44 years old. Feeling very depressed n having severe back pain. Unable to sleep unless I take sleeping pills. Feeling lonely n lost with marital problem too.
My son met with small accident with car front tyre touching it's right legg calf I have done X ray which shows every thing fine I have shown to orthopaedic he gave some medicines. I want some suggestions what next I have to do his legg back side muscle is hard and he is feeling pain but he can walk without support. This accident happened on 21 Feb 2016. Please advice me I can send pics if needed.
I am 25 years old. I work in accounts so continuously I am to work in tally. Regularly I feel tired, backpain, sleeping. Please help me. What do I do?
I am 25 years old male and have sole pain recently wanted the doctor but no use what should I do now?
I have a back problem since last 2 weeks when I bend downwards I feel a pain in my back tell me what I do.
Whenever I stand for a minute or sit for a minute I feel very heavy back pain since from a year. What should I do?
What Should I Do I Have Too Much Pain In My Both Legs I Tried Many Medicines But It Doesn't Work. Please Help me ?
My top back bone near neck is paining since 6-7 months and can't able to sit straight for even half an hour if I do so for more than 1 hour it pains more. I'm girl of age 20 and weight is around 48.
My father is 56 year old. 26 march 2015 he got checked his blood sugar in first time and the result is 304. Then he start walking and exercise and again checked the blood sugar on 5th april 2015 the result is 111 again checked the blood sugar on 12th april 2015 the result is 120 date by chart 26 th march 2015 304 after meal 5th april 2015 111 after meal 12 th april 2015 120 after meal but from monday 13th april he feel pain in both legs during sleeping and seating but when he walk he will not feel pain please advise why he feeling pain and what is the right treatment. Waiting eary reply warm regards
I am 42 year age person, since one week I am suffering stomach problem and light back pain is there. In summer I am having more pain so give advise any remedy.
I'm feeling sleepy all day. I have loss 5kgs weight in last two weeks. And my knees are paining so much since last one month. Can you tell me why is it so?
Sir, iam of 19 years, male, my right knee make popping sound frequently when I fold my leg, sometimes. It pains a. Little, is there any serious problem with that.
Im 21 years I use to sleep 9 to 10 hours daily during night.in day time also getting sleep if I not slept means I wil be lazy, inactive and paining of legs .please help.
Yoga is recommended for people with joint inflammation or arthritis. In the case of certain individuals with different sorts of arthritis, studies have shown that consistent yoga practice can lessen joint pain, improve flexibility of the joint and release the stress and strain to provide better rest. Yoga comes with a wide range of practices; however, for the most part, it includes adopting specific bodily postures. It also includes breathing and meditation exercises.
Some of the yoga postures to cure arthritis are as follows:
- Sun salutations: They are the perfect way to begin a day. They can be reflective and calming as you develop the strength to breathe fresh air. Stand with both feet touching, and afterwards, join your hands, palm-to-palm, and place them on your chest. Breathe out and raise your arms upward. Gradually twist backwards and extend your arms over the head. Unwind your neck and breathe in. You must keep in mind that it is one breath for every movement.
- Kid's pose and child's pose plus: This is a truly gentle and simple approach to stretch the lower back. Get into the stance by dropping down onto your knees, spread your knees wide and join your toes. Place your hips back onto your feet or heels and stretch your arms forward onto the ground.
- Bovine pose (cow pose): Get on all fours with your hands; keep your wrists directly under the shoulders, and spread your fingers wide. Your knees need to be at the hips' width and directly under your hips. Point your abdomen upwards, as your shoulder bones push down towards your abdomen, and tilt your pelvis up and back so that you are sitting.
- Furious cat: Turn around the cow pose to do the furious cat pose. From all fours, pull your belliy in and your back arches into a back bend. Point your hips back toward your lower legs to build the space between every vertebra.
- Prostrate twisting: Bending should be very useful, but if the bending or twisting brings on any pain, leave it quickly. Lie on your back, draw your knees toward your abdomen, and wrap your arms around your legs, giving yourself a little hug. Shake yourself from side-to-side or forward and backward.
- Bridge pose: Lie in a straight position on the floor, twist your knees, and set your feet on the floor. Breathe out and press the inner parts of your feet and your arms into the floor. Push your tailbone up, tighten your hips, and lift them off the floor until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Keep your knees right above your heels and lift the upper part of your hips toward your stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.