Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Amit MishraYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years male not married having lower back pain, neck and shoulder joint pains for last 3 years, hair fall at the middle of head, and tummy fat, and frequent head ache if work is more or went in day sun light or if the day is too hot.
I have a severe pain in my left leg just before ankle .It gives a burning sensation and had became red. I had consulted doctor ,but it just gave temporary comfort till dosage was not over. Also it had swelled. So please suggest me what should I do now.
My daughter's granny's knees are paining continuously from last 2 months. She is not able to sit and get up. She takes support of wall for walking. What should should I do for this problem? I tried home remedies but then also no change change is there in her. Please help. Thanks.
I have a pain in my wrist, both in my muscle as well as joints. I didn't get any injury. I smoke cigarettes so is it the effect of smoking.
I'm having herniated l5-s1. I took medicines for one month but still the pain persists when I sleep. I go to work by train standing takes me 2 hours. Kindly reply what medicines and exercise should I do to cure it.
I have some pain in my knee below tha patella. I am a badminton player and this knee pain is from 2 years. How can I get rid from it. Pls tell me some remedies, what should I do.
Sir, I am suffering from lower back ache. According to my mri reports, some problem arised in l4, l5 and s1. I can submitting the respective mri reports Thanks
How to increase the gap between the both legs of knees. When it bring close in defence field medical test?
I have numbness in my right hand PINKY (only) finger for three days. I have read on net it should go with time but couldn't find a solution. please suggest if there is any exercise or posture. Thanks and pay attention it is only in pinky finger.
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
1. You will experience pain even while resting
2. There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
3. You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
4. The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
5. You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
1. Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
2. Lifting heavy things
3. Exercising without a proper warm up routine
4. Lifting extremely heavy weights during exercise without proper acclimatization
5. Sleeping on one side only for a long period of time
6. Not stretching properly
7. Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
1. Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
2. Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
3. Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
4. Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.