Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit M. Daftary
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit M. DaftaryYour feedback matters!
- Continuous hammering on the mind of many subconscious things or negativities from childhood or suroundings can cause Erectile dysfunction.Even such cases land in big trouble because nobody knows how to treat them and psychiatrists may hurt self pride too.
- Positive suggestions like hypnotherapy by a counselor or doctor or even self help a lot.Of late some people lose erection just by performance anxiety.They also land in a vicious cycle later on that they may not achieve the tightness or penetration etc.
- By self hypnotism I was able to achieve very good results in some cases of non consummation of marriage due to anxiety,fear,BP,diabetes,Obesity,etc illness.And it also helped me in using less medicines and getting maximum and permanent results.Online or video consultations also helped and partners got convinced,conceived too.Also the best achievement was we could prevent break ups or divorce and despair.
- And it goes without saying that porn addcitions etc decreased considerably ,the cause of today's problems.
- So do self suggestions everyday for everything and get something corrected rather than become "good for nothing".
How to take care for hair? I have a combination skin type. Having average hair quantity. How to make healthy hair and healthy follicles. My age is 19.
Hello sir, I am Harshal Sir, I am single right now. My problem is that, when I masturbate ane go to the final stage of it and sperm came out like fountain and it has 90% of liquid form and only near about 10% of thick sperm. Is it okk or not? I am worry about my reproductive system. And can I able to give a healthy sperm to my wife. Its liquid form will harmful or not?
I wouldn't sleep well at night. I sleep normally for 6 hours or less and also I have disturbed sleep always like wake up by midnight and sleep after 15 to 20 min. Is there any food that I need to take to have a good sleep, before bed?
I'm 30 year old male. I sweat very excessively particularly my armpit area. My clothes get complete wet as if someone has dipped in into water. Kindly suggest.
From 2-3 months my eyes are ticking continuously, (both eyes one after other) sometimes upper eye lid and sometimes lower lid. I use specs with negative eye sight of 4. Kindly help.
I have dark patches on my face (forehead or side forehead) it may be hyperpigmentation. I want to known how to remove it and it better to tell me the best hyperpigmentation or dark patches removal cream.
Cervical spondylosis is an age related disorder affecting the discs and joints in your neck. The overuse of the bone and cartilage in the cervical spine of your neck leads to cervical spondylosis. While it is mostly caused by age, it can also be caused by other factors. Stiffness and severe, chronic pain are the most common problems with patients afflicted with cervical spondylosis. While in others, it might not cause problems and they can go about their daily activities.
Physiotherapy for Cervical Spondylosis
There is no cure for cervical spondylosis, but its symptoms can be treated with physiotherapy. If you have chronic pain in your neck, shoulder blades or arms, a physiotherapist can provide effective pain relief by strengthening your vertebrae and neck. This will improve your posture and prevent any relapse of the pain.
Firstly, the physiotherapist will evaluate your condition; check your reflexes and strength. Then, the physiotherapist will move on to the following treatments:
- Stretching, strengthening and straightening exercises: Before beginning these exercises, your physiotherapist will first apply cold or heat to the affected area and then proceed with a deep tissue massage or electric stimulation. When your muscles are relaxed, the exercises will begin only then. These exercises are performed to strengthen the muscles in your neck. Through these, you will learn how to improve your range of movement and posture.
- Neck traction: Pulling your head to stretch out your spine is called neck traction. This technique is used to improve movement and ease the pain. Traction is used to open the spaces between the vertebras gently in order to ease pressure on the distressed discs. Traction is done continuously or sporadically, with short periods of rest in between. If you cannot find the right physiotherapist to do this for you, there are devices to help you stretch your spine.
- Cervical collars and pillows: Neck pillows or cervical pillows, are made to keep your neck steady while you sleep. Cervical collars are also called neck braces which are used to support the neck. While cervical collars have been proven to be quite beneficial, there isn’t much evidence to support cervical pillows in treating cervical spondylosis. You can always consult physiotherapist before purchasing a cervical pillow.