Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit M. DaftaryYour feedback matters!
I have pimples on my Back, shoulders from the past 3-4 years. They come and go. Marks are remained. They are slowly vanishing. What should I do?
My mother's BP was 180/130 yesterday they sent to emergency for an ECG. Now BP meds have been changed from atenol 50 mg to atenolol and amlog combination. What precautions we have to take for this.
Sir I am suffering premature ejaculation my age is 24 if I can use dhatupaushik churna is the safe for taken premature ejaculation.
Pregnancy me stomach pain hota h (due to foods or urinary infection) Us pain ko kaise Kum kra ja skta h.
Fluoride treatment is commonly given to children as their teeth are developing. If a child has a history of cavities or are at high risk of decay, he or she should use additional fluoride to promote remineralization. Often children get fluoride treatment done every six months for extra protection against cavities.
Dr Puja Bansal
Prudent international health clinic http://www.prudentdentalclinic.com
I'm 20 years old girl. I'm suffering from dehydrated skin from harsh soap, hard water, rice scrubs and extremely harsh and dry weather in college campus. Since ive taken treatment from 2 months now. Cn you tell me how much time Will it take in completely restoring my skin? Also will those fine lines vanquish? Cn you tell me some therapy that I could practice home. Suggest me some ointment that is affordable and effective. PLEASE help. Reply please.
25, female Suffering from hair loss but I don't have any medical issues. Eating healthy food like included protein in diet. please suggest.
Hii sir jab me sota hu to raat ko to penis me erection aata hai joki normal hai but my prblm is that mere penis ke right side se pain hota hai jo mere anus tak feel hota hai aur yeh sab sirf erected penis me hi hota hai flacid me nhi pls tell me what should I do..
I am loosing my hair from the middle of my head. And they are thinning out. I don't want to loose them. I have been taking hairless for almost 2 months and no result found.
I bought a ovulation predictor kit which states ovulation does not occur in all menstrual cycles? Is it true? I have regular periods and had unprotected sex but did not conceive and started my periods. Is it because ovulation did not occur? Please suggest I am very confused.
i am male .i have un controlled hair fall, thats why i am getting baldness from last 3 years. my age is 26 years
I have a problem of cervical spondylosis. (Early stage. I take homeopathy medicine with physiotherapy. Is this problem can be cure completely?
I am suffering from headache frequently, I am getting stress, I am getting fear of frequent head ache" could you please help me in any way?
Hello, I am suffering from piles after my first delivery. 4 years are passed with this problem. I am taking honey at early morning. Is this safe or not. Please guide me.
Hello doctor sometimes I suffer from the body ache and backache what is the reason I am facing such problem? and what is solution /
Hi good ladies, I need help. I've been using perhaps too much steroid on my clitoral hood? Is that possible? I had some itching (which I never have anywhere else) and it helped so I kept using it. Now I seem to have no clitoral hood to speak of and have exposed the tip of my clitoris I presume, it'
Can beer be a healthy drink? Despite the common myths surrounding alcohol consumption and the adverse effects that it has on a person in the long run, a controlled and well-balanced intake of beer is not as bad as it would seem.
Here are a few reasons proving that beer can be healthy for you if taken in the right amount and quantity:
- In comparison to other alcoholic beverages, beer is relatively healthier for your kidneys. As a matter of fact, studies show that a bottle of beer can actually reduce the risk of acquiring kidney stones by up to 40%.
- Fiber, as we all know, plays a vital role in digestion. The presence of up to one gram of soluble fiber in just a 30ml glass of beer (dark beer, in particular) makes the beverage very beneficial for digestion.
- Fiber present in beer can also help reduce the level of LDL cholesterol (a harmful proponent of cholesterol).
- It has been proved that beer is a rich source of various B vitamins like vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.
- The presence of both nicotinic acid and Lactoflavin in beer makes it an effective cure for insomnia.
- Beer is also helpful in the prevention of blood clots.
- The presence of high levels of silicon in beer is responsible for bestowing a stronger bone density.
- Studies have concluded that beer can also reduce the risk of suffering a heart attack.
- Unlike their non-drinking counterparts, beer drinkers are less vulnerable of experiencing dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
- Because of the presence of certain vitamins, beer has a ton of healthy nourishing benefits for the skin.
- Beer is also useful in fighting against stress.
What are the recommended safe limits of Beer?
- Men should drink no more than 14 units of Beer per week, these units should be spread out through the week and they should have at least two alcohol free days a week.
- Women should drink no more than 14 units of Beer per week, these units should be spread out through the week and they should have at least two alcohol free days a week.
- Pregnant women or women trying to conceive should not drink alcohol at all. If they do choose to drink, to minimise the risk to the baby, they should not drink more than 1-2 units of beer once or twice a week and should not get drunk.
Despite the above people with increased Triglyceride, Uric Acid should be restricted for consumption of alcohol. People with fatty liver patient with other medication for hypertension, etc. also should refrain from drinking.
People with diabetes who drink should follow these alcohol consumption guidelines:
- Do not drink more than two drinks of alcohol in a one day period if you are a man, or one drink if you are a woman.
- Drink beer only with food.
- Drink slowly.
- Avoid "sugary" mixed drinks, sweet wines or cordials.