Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Jain
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Amit JainYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with ankylosis spondylitis already left hip replaced right now my spine movements getting lost right hip movement is also difficult any permanent cure for this disease?
Sir, my wife is suffering from her knee & Leg pain & swelling from last five six months. Now her paw also swelling & getting red. Please tell me how can she relive from this?
I have a stomach and back pain continuously from one week but only for 3 to 4 hours a day while sitting in my office. After eating something and also when I move from my office the pain will disappear automatically. Can you please suggest some remedies. Thank you.
I am suffering from sciatica from last 5-6 months & this pain is getting worse with time. What can I do to deal with this pain?
I am 22 years old I have backache from 3 months I tried many pain killers but it was of no use so kindly help me please.
I am walking 3-5 km everyday since last couple of years. Since last couple of days I have pain on feet after walking. I am taking shelcal 1 tab everyday. My age is 60+. Pls advice me. Thanks.
Psoriasis appears as patches of silvery scales or red areas on the legs, knees, arms, elbows, scalp, ears and back. Toes and fingernails can lose their luster and develop ridges and pits. Often hereditary, this condition is linked to a rapid growth of cells in the skin’s outer layer. These growths on the epidermis never mature. Whereas a normal skin cell matures and passes from the bottom layer of the skin to the epidermis in the bout 28 days, psoriatic cells from in about eight days, causing scaly patches that spread to cover larger and lager areas. The condition is not contagious.
Psoriasis generally follows a pattern of periodic flare- ups alternating with periods of remission, most commonly beginning between the ages of fifteen and twenty- five. Among other things, attacks can be triggered by nervous tension, stress, illness, injury, surgery, cuts, poison ivy, viral or bacterial infection, sunburn, overuse of drugs, lithium, and beta- blockers a type of medication frequently prescribed for experience an associated arthritis that is similar to rheumatoid arthritis and that is difficult to treat.
- Eat a diet that is composed of 50 percent raw foods and includes plenty of fruits, grains, and vegetables include fish in the diet as well.
- Get plenty of dietary fiber. Fiber is critical for maintaining a healthy colon. Many fiber components, such as apple pectin and psyllium husks, are able to bind to bowel toxins and promote their excretion in the feces. Also follow the program for colon cleansing. A clean colon is very important.
- Use fish oil, flaxseed oil, or primrose oil supplements. They contain ingredients that interfere with the production that promotes the inflammatory acid a natural substance that promotes the inflammatory response and makes the lesions of psoriasis turn red and swell. Red meat and dairy products contain AA. Avoid these foods.
- Apply seawater to the affected area with cotton several times a day.
- Use cold-pressed flaxseed, or soybean oils.
- Do not consume citrus fruits, fried foods, processed foods, saturated fats (found in meat and dairy products), sugar, or white flour.