Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Amit DateYour feedback matters!
I am a male 48 years of age. Since last few years a small bulge on the tongue has appeared blueish in color, some time it swells itself and then reduces to the original place, no other complication is there like pain etc. It is like that for last 4-5 years. Some physician told me that it is a bunch of veins and not any problem kindly suggest.
I have one problem, I underwent orthodontics 2 months ago, in the mouth left side down I have a pimple or ulcer, I complex tablets for 10 days, I used ulcer ointment also, but problem is, in the down, my bracket having sharp pain, it touching to ulcer place always whenever my lip talks, that's the reason, it unable to cure, I used to put coconut in that place but still same problem. Pls giv idea?
My friend is 20 years old and he gets bleeding from his mouth often when he is depressed or when he is in stress form last week. Yesterday at 7 he got bleeding from his mouth and today morning at 10 he got bleeding. What is happening to him. How can it be cured.
I am 23, I have broke my 1 upper incisor tooth on 26th June accidentally, Dentist have cemented with temporary one for 1 month. He recommended to do me capping. What about capping warranty. Is it will be for lifetime? Whether I have to visits specialized one or any dentist can do capping?
I have a mouth opening problem due to long use of gutkha chewing. Now I have quit the habit almost. But pls suggest medicines.
I have an abscessed tooth that has gotten infected. When I woke up 3 days ago I found I could barely swallow accompanied by a new level of pain so I went to the ER and got antibiotics. At the moment the swelling hasn't subsided and I have a strange red blotch starting on my swollen jaw & moving down neck and slowly down my chest. The pain is at times nauseating and my head and neck hurt. How concerned should I be and what course of action should I take? Thanks.
I sleep very less, as less as 2-3 hours a day, still I don't feel sleepy, side effects, ulcers in mouth, dry mouth, and low concentration, what to do?
Hi I am pradyumna ,30 years old and 4-5 days before when I woke up I saw uvula in my mouth elongates and it's touching mu tongue. So I consult doctor near to my place, he said infection is there and gave some medicine and liquid for gargling. After 4-5 days. Now I have no pain but uvula is still not normal in length.
Did you know that oral ulcers are very common and most of the time they are very harmless?They generally heal in 9 to 10 days time.
but did you also know that those ulcers which DO NOT HEAL within 3 weeks should be investigated by a specialist?
A specialist means an oral pathologist , if one is unavailable, an oral diagnostician?
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.
I am suffering from mouth ulcer since one year ,could you plse prescribe me a (Antibiotic) medicine for my mouth ulcer, for said ulcer I have used hexagel ,kenacort, orex ointment & vitamin B complex, lycord etc but not cure. My age is 57/M years taking diabetic type 2 medicine, Bp & prostate medicines since two years, expecting your early reply.
Lately, I've been having the problem of vomiting while brushing teeth. It happens only when toothpaste is used. I was told that people with gastric problem usually face this issue. I've have no stomach issues like gastric or any other pains internally in the stomach. I would like to get some information on what the problem would be and your advice on how to deal with this issue. Thank You!
Hi! Sir I have 2 extra teeth which gives me ugly look. So can I remove that. Is that will cause any problem after removing that teeth?
Asking your doctor if an antibiotic medicine can be taken is advisable as it can help in reducing the infection and swelling. It can also be taken after the treatment for faster healing.