Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Sir, I have some blood in my teeth in the morning time. When I wake up then there is some blood in my teeth. This happens only in morning time. I have no pain at all. What to do sir?
I am a 33 years old male gums are going Down and teeth's started shaking slowly. How this problem can be rectified and save my teeth from falling.
I'm 27 years old grl. I want to tie braces in teeth. Kindly tell me the cost and minimum time period for the treatment. Also please tell me pros n cons of the same. Thank you.
I am 24 year old male and I have white coating on tongue from 7 - 8 months. I am pure vegetarian, and taking vit. B and folic acids tablets. But it is not rid off. What should I do?
I am 22 years, working in MNC in rotational shifts sometimes in night shifts also. I am facing mouth ulcer issue every month. Any particular reason can be behind it? What can you suggest as best practice to avoid mouth ulcer.
What is rct. Doctor recommend me for rct. Rct have any side effect?. What is cost for rct. Please tell me about rct in detail and also its precaution and care?
My baby is 12 months old and still teeth is not coming, I am little worried about it. Can you please guide or suggest what things we need to do?
I get white spot kind of ulsers in mouth however do not.Pain or irritate.Wonder if it could be sign of cancer as i hv been chewing pan and gutka till 2yrs back.Pl advise.
How to get rid of mouth odour or bad breath. After eating anything especially sweet dishes my breath smells badly. My teeth are also hot and cold sensitive. So please suggest some treatment.
I am facing a severe toothache since last week. I have consulted a doctor. He asked me to undergo scaling. What should I do?
What is multiple teeth disorder? One of my friend having this problem. He has 25 more teeth under his gummy. What is the treatment for this problem? How his has to maintain?
My mother is suffering from earache associated with gum pain and some kind of vague pain under mandible. Before some days there was watering from right ear and after homeopathic medication it cured. But now the pain started again. What should I do?
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"