Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Bhagwan Thadhani
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit Bhagwan ThadhaniYour feedback matters!
I am naveen m age 25 I lost hair mid portion of head and also skin is black on hands, neck face to external exposed places, so please suggest me medicine for both, which will helpful for regrowth and stable for long time. Thanks, Naveen.
Hello I'm asking for some help regarding cancer issues. How can we. Recognise cancer issues. My mom got breast cancer and now she getting so many problem. So how can she will be all right from breast cancer.
Dear sir my NAME is sartaj my problem is that in My foot always are available cracks in every mausami so what I can do that cracks are goback and my foot skin is be normal?
My face is very sensitive to sun, and it catch tan very easily, if I play under sun only for half an hour it makes my face full of tanning and I feel burning of face skin please help me suggest what should I do before and after playing and how to remove my face tan, and many sunscreen I have used but no effect and my skin is rough also.
How glow up my face skin my skin going too rough and damage my face become a deeply dot by cause of the acne my acne when going to fish my face becom stains and space on skin. How I fill my face skin ?
My age is 29 and I had lots of pimples during my teenage n now left with its dark spots as well as open pores and mt skin color is not even. I also have dark circle under eyes. I have regular parlor appointments n do all beauty regime still no improvement pls suggest to improve this condition.
Main 22 saal ki woman hun. Meri breast pe pain hota tha or lump feel hota tha, isiliye maine breast USG kiya. Report me like hai-" Both breast show abnormal proliferation of fibro glandular components with heterogeneous, coarse and echogenic parenchyma. Both breasts show thickenings of fibroglandular layers. Nodular accentuation of terminal ducto lobular' units are seen" 1.Parenchymal perfusion is inhomogeneously increased. 2.Both breasts are comparable. 3.There is no solid or cystic lesion seen. 4.No calcification is seen. 5.No axillary lymph node is seen. 6.Retro mammary spaces are normal. 7.Bilateral skin and subcutaneous fascial layers are normal. IMPRESSION- Focal Changes Of Fibroadenosis In Both Breasts. BIRADS-Category ll. Adv-6 monthly Follow Up. Main aab kya karu? Mujhe kya huya hai please bataiye? Serious kuch to nehi huya mere breast me? Main think toh ho jayungi nah doctors? please REPORT DEKHKE bataiye Please
The skin is exposed to many things, which causes it to lose its luster and appear dull. Apart from the external factors certain internal factors also cause skin darkening. Internal factors, such as what you eat and how much you exercise also affect its condition and thus in turn, affects how you look. Your skin may develop dark spots, blemishes and tan. Let’s look at some of the ways this can be tackled resulting in fairer skin.
Changing lifestyle habits and your daily routine:
- Protection from the sun: Many of the blemishes and spots on your skin are due to the exposure you have had to the sun. Thus ensure that you have sufficient UV protection with the best possible SPF levels that suit your skin. Generally, in Indian climate, an SPF count of 30 is recommended. However, the correct SPF count would depend on one’s skin texture. Wear hats as well as sunglasses while outside to prevent tanning as well as dark circles. Apart from SPF, PA /star rating are also important espacially if you don't want tanning. Sun screen should have at least PA +++ or Boot Star rating of *****
- Exfoliate regularly: This is an important step as most of the dead skin cells on your body are darker in skin tone than the newer cells beneath them. If you exfoliate regularly, then this layer of dead skin cells will be removed making you fairer. However, don’t exfoliate more than two times a week as it would lead to excessively dry skin.
Homemade lightening treatments for your skin:
- Turmeric paste: You can make turmeric paste with either olive oil or milk and then make it into a mask. Apply it and kece body and hands and keep it there for 20 minutes or so. Apply moisturizer and don’t go out in the sun immediately. Do this for a few days a week and you should see results quickly.ep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Doing this for a few days should result in noticeable results.
- Lemon juice rinse: Mix equal amounts of lemon juice from half a lemon with water in a glass. Then dab this mixture on your fa
- Potato rub: Cut a potato into thick slices and ensure that you rub it over the face or on areas where you want to lighten the skin.
- Other treatments: Other home remedies also include, green coconut water rinses, honey lemon masks and papaya masks among others. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a dermatologist