Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit Bhagwan ThadhaniYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. My face seems to be too ugly with the pimples and black spots. So please advice for controlling of these problems.
By using lemon juice to the face means face won't get affect because lemon juice contains citric acid thats why I'm asking like that. Is there is any problem by using lemon juice to the face ?
Dermal fillers (also called injectable facial fillers) are soft tissues injected into the skin. This is done to help fill up the hollowed and flattened facial features, smoothen folds and wrinkles, fatten the cheeks, correct bumps on the nose and forehead and increase the elasticity of the skin.With advancing age, your face loses firmness and volume of the facial muscles. A facelift is a non-surgical procedure which helps to restore and create healthier and more youthful features.
Here are the things you should know about getting a liquid facelift with dermal fillers:
- The typically used dermal fillers are Juvederm, Restylane, Emervel, Radiesse and Belotero. There are several different kinds of fillers that are of different consistencies and volume.
- Fillers are composed of collagen fibers and hyaluronic acids (these come from organic sources) and a few biosynthetic compounds.
- A single treatment session takes about half to an hour.
- The swelling takes about 2 - 3 days to subside and in many cases leaves no swelling.
- Depending upon the choice of dermal filler, the results of the facelift can last up to two years.
- The type of filler used, the depth to which they are introduced, the schedule of the sessions and the nature of the treatment - are all discussed and the factors are customized to fit your specific needs because each human being ages differently. Some people get facelifts to shape and sculpt a particular facial feature like the cheekbones. Facelifts are also done for sagging skin of the neck or drooping eyelids. They help tighten the loosening skin tissue layers of the jaws and chin.
- The fillers are not permanent and this is why they are completely safe. They can be broken down and expelled by the body naturally after a given period of time without any health risk.
- Restylane fillers can be used to treat dark circles, drooping eyebrows and remove bags from under your eyes.
- Defective structure of the lips can be corrected by dermal fillers.
- The advantage of a face lift using dermal fillers over a surgical treatment is that they can be altered with advancing age. Surgical solutions look fixed and artificial because they tighten the aging skin permanently.
I have skin problem like black spots on face. I am suffering of Acne problem on cheek and nose please tell me any perfect treatment.
Sir / mam meri aankho ke neeche ka hissa ubhra hua nhi hai aankho k neeche khadda type hai jabki pura face bhra hua hai. Jis ke karan face achha nhi lagta kya iska koi upay hai agar hai to please btayein?
I regularly get pimples on my face and they leave a mark when they go. So now I have a lot of pimple marks on my face. Pls suggest some remedy to get rid of those marks.
I have 5 years old cut marks on my hand. Pls tell me how to remove without plastic surgery. Any medicine treatment?
HI, Please suggest me. Is that this uproot lotion will permanently remove hair or else need to use it regularly?
Myself 32 years old male having few black scars/blemishes on my face for 4 yrs. I used so mny medicine but no result, Which would be the best treatment?
I am 18 my skin is oily some what but past I have a good color. Of my face but nw iam becoming. Black please. Just some thing that I can improve. My colour and I want to grow little. Hight also please just me easy way.
Hai I'm 22years old my neck is too much black I feel embrass becoz of that please suggest me one food cream to ridd of my blackness on neck please no natural therapies only creams.
I am white at first but now as I am going to collage in bus I am becoming some what black what I should use to become fair.
I have been suffering From black spots on my nose and near eyes my skin has uneven tone on face I applied several ayurvedic packs but all in vain can you pls suggest some creams or ointment to get rid of these spots and uneven tone I m ready for prolonged treatment once if I get rid of these please help I m 36 years old.
My skin is black please suggest me a natural face wash. I tired of using chemical face wash. Please help me.
- Facial skin fairness and desire to have acne-less and blemishes-less face has been a need of men and women (esp. young girls) since time immemorial. Modern market forces exploited this demand by selling chemicalized and synthetic facial creams without caring for side - effects to the users. Users also, in a quest to get quick remedies, became careless and ruined their skin tone and glow for years in most of the cases.
- Its a good sign now that people have understood the principles and benefits of Ayurveda and demand for these things have increased manifold in recent decade.
- But frankly speaking, it will benefit those perfectly and GUARANTEEDLY who follow the basic principles laid down for taking such treatment.
- Cleansing the intestines, detoxification of the body, controlling and modifying food habits, following the intake of medicines with permissible vehicles (Anupaana) i.e. some herbs to be taken with water, some with honey, some with turmeric or honey as per DOSHAS vitiation. Then timing of taking medicines such as before or after food or mid way of food intake are important.
- Avoiding certain foods or food combos are very important. In acne and blemishes salt is to be taken in restricted quantity -or not at all- to get rapid benefits. Similarly certain do's if advised such as taking certain herbs, foods etc, if instructed, should be followed such as Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) or Neem decoction, turmeric milk etc should be honoured.
- Cleansing the intestines by soft laxatives and herbal bitters doing 'pittavirechan' (bile excretion), raktashodhan (blood purification) by certain simple Kwathas (Decoctions) of herbal combos, application of facial scubs and packs by 'Varnyadi Gana' herbs (classic herbal group of ten herbs advised in Ayurveda) are of unique importance.
- As we see in day to day interactions, people are not very careful about following the restrictions of food such as salt as told above or avoiding 'abhishyandi' (channel blockers such as curd) food. There's still no side effect but expected response period or degree of effect certainly goes down. However in Rasa Chikitsa (calcined metals and precious stones) 'Anupaana' gains more importance else some unwanted effects may be seen.
- So its better to follow Vaidya's (Ayurvedic Doctor's) instructions for any kind of Ayurvedic treatment. When you are using herbs for BEAUTY, it becomes more important to follow the instructions so that effects and perception are clearly visible in shortest possible time period.