Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Amit BaliYour feedback matters!
I have a too much heel pain in both of my foot, when I wake up. In morning it is at its extreme. What should i do ? I don't know.
I am 30 years old have back pain, if I stand for a 2-3 continuously then I can not sit suddenly where it pains me backbone two sides, without back support I can not ablebto sit. Pls help me.
I am a 21 year boy. I have a problem in my leg and my back is big. In my leg I can not stand properly some times what to do? Please give me a proper solution for this prole I can not walk sometimes I am so irritated with this. Please?
I'm 20 years old and I'm suffering from back pain for last 3 years. I wonder how it's happening to me even I'm a teen-ager. I could not travel and play games. I'm totally depressed. I'm lean and underweight. My hair is getting greyed.
I, am 38 male i, ve pain at dorsal and i, ve cystitis I long ago suffer by typhoid what should I do?
I was playing in my home ground yesterday. And I fall down on the ground, on that time there nothing pain in my leg but I go my home sudden started very harmfy pain in my right leg? Please give some prevention for that.
I am suffering from lower back pain as well as poor erection for the past 1 year due to masturbation. Kindly provide me a solution to overcome from this problem.
I have ankle pain. I am unable to stand when I stand up after long time sitting and after sleep. What should I do. And why is it so.
I am a 27 year old, I have a lower- back and legs body ache for which there is no reason and no back conditions. Last time remember having such a back ache and leg ache when I was suffering from Malaria. I also have some amount of chills and headache in between with some loose motions.
When i walk i feel some kind of nerve clicking at the extreme right of my right thigh and at the same place i feel little warm like some kind of pain relief spray has been applied. Sometimes it pains. I want to know which specialised doctor should i consult.
I have 35 years old in my back too much pain last 3 month I am work as farmer I tired many drugs but no solution.
I was suffering from dengue earlier and now I have extreme joint pain, which medicine should I take?
I am suffering from lower back pain in left side with high fever and USG says bilateral multiple renal calculi ,weakness have occurred with 38. 4C.kindly tell what to be done any home remedy. Should I go for kft ,burning and pain while urinating. Taking neeri tablets for renal stone. Please tell.
I am 36 years old. I have the problem of gout (uric acid. Should I take jerivit forte for long time. I have not other problems. I have low libido and premature ejaculation. What will be other medicine for me?
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.