Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Amish UdaniYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old male, when I was a child my penis's topmost skin got sticked and while doing pee its just became a small hole to come out urine because of skin got attached and now its little bit became big hole to come out urine but when I will be married it will be painful because of the outer skin doesn't slide down which will be painful. What shall I do?
Without having any symptoms of jaundice (also test report is normal) the colour of urine is pale. Why is it happen ? Give me some suggestions about that fact. What should I do now ?
Hai Dr. My urine colour it will comes light yellow. I dnt have urinary infection am taken ultra sound its normal study. Urea 35 creating 1.0. Can you advice.
I am having pain in my right side of kidney for 2-3 days. But it's not that much high a little bit only for sometime. Do I have got stone in my kidney?
My mom is suffering with problem of kidney stones from a very long time. She also got operated but could not get rid of it. We have tried so many things. Consulted so many doctors but the problem is not solved. Please suggest some useful remedies.
I am 22years old male. And I have 4 stones in kidney i. E 1 in left kidney of 10.1mm and 2 in right kidney of 5 and 6 mm and also have a stone of 9.2mm in the path of urine discharge system. Then what treatments should be taken for getting rid from these and tell me what are the best things for taking these stones out from my abdomen. Is they can come out with the help of treatment. Please explain it clearly.
My son has 6mm stone near ureter in right kidney. He is suffering from pains since last 7 days. He is using gokshuradi guggul & varunadi kwath. Will you suggest to pass the immediate.
My son age 10 year & within 1? hrs his paint weight or standing position urine dribling (doping) reason may puv one time cathetor operaration not ok result puv surgury rate i
• Crystallisation of chemicals and minerals present in urine leads to kidney stones
Natural home remedy using kidney beans:
1. Take 60 gm kidney beans
2. Add 4 L of water
3. Heat for 4-5 hr
4. Strain the liquid through a fine muslin cloth
5. Allow the liquid to cool
6. Drink 1 glass of this liquid once every 2 hr in a day
7. Do this for a week
8. Do not use the liquid or the beans again 24 hr after the 1st preparation
Natural home remedy using horse gram and pomegranate seeds:
1. Take 1 cup of horse gram
2. Add ½ L water
3. Heat the mixture till water level reduces to 1/5th
4. Strain and collect the soup
5. Add 2 tsp of crushed pomegranate
6. Mix well
7. Drink once a day
Natural home remedy using basil leaves and honey:
1. Take 10-15 basil leaves
2. Crush them to make paste
3. Take 1 tsp of basil leaf paste
4. Press on a sieve and extract its juice
5. Add 1 tsp honey
6. Mix well
7. Drink this every day
• Drink a glass of apple juice every day
I have stones in my kidney. It pains badly that I can't get up from my bed. Can you help me with it?
Kidney stones are formed in the body when mineral deposits in the kidneys tend to crystallize into stones. They may occur in any part of the urinary tract such as bladder, ureters and the urethra. This is a very painful condition, but not a life threatening one. However, in case the pain may become severe; then you may require surgery to treat this condition.
The symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Passing urine may cause pain
- You may have severe pain below the ribs
- Passing of urine which may be colored
- Vomiting and nausea
- You may feel the need to urinate frequently
- You may suffer from frequent chills and fever
- The urine may be smelly and cloudy in its appearance and color
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment as it focusses on rooting out the cause of the disease while improving your overall wellbeing. The various “doshas” in the body need to be balanced in order to treat the disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Diet: The first and the foremost remedy for kidney stones is rectifying your diet. You should eat nutritious and balanced meals to keep your body in optimal shape. Make sure you include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Exercise on a regular basis: It is advisable to exercise on a regular basis as it keeps your body healthy. Do cardio exercises to improve your blood circulation. You may include strength training in your workout to increase muscle mass, which will lead to fat loss.
- Herbs: Consuming a mixture of honey and tulsi is a preventive measure for kidney stones. Drinking strained water after boiling radish seeds is another great remedy that is used to treat kidney stones.
- Avoid junk food: Restrict consumption of junk foods as it can create an imbalance of the doshas in the body which may lead to various diseases. Replace junk foods with healthier choices such as nuts and seeds which provide essential nutrients to the body. Maintain a healthy meal routine at proper timings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.