Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amish DoshiYour feedback matters!
Last month I took primolut tablet strip. 2 tabs per day. Due to family function. My date of menses was 2nd May. Due to tablets consumed I got my periods on 13 th may. But this month I haven't got my periods yet. What should I do? It has been almost 10 days delay.
I was getting normal periods till I started getting involved sexually. Later when I took ipill a few times I started getting irregular periods. Since 6 months I haven't got any period. I am taking homeopathic medicine and had a drop in January. 3 years ago got tests done had hormonal imbalance. Please suggest medicine remedies or tests.
Hi, My age is 21. I use to work in night shift from the past 2 years. I am getting periods every month. But it's not bleeding much only having two or three drops of bleeding. Due to this am gaining more and more weight. Is there any permanent solution for this to reduce my weight and to bleed well.
As a physiotherapist, we recommend that you carry out physical movements worth 60 minutes every day to maintain your physical health.
Dr, my wife is six week pregnant there is any tablets to avoid the pregnancy she is not mentally fit for it.
I am Having white discharge 4 5 days after periods and it's painful below d tummy vd smell. My weight is 75 kg n age 35 years.
How to improve your eating habits
You are what you eat, and this rings true for everyone. What you eat impacts your health the most, much more than any other thing. What you eat also depends on your environment and the people you share your life with. However, cultivating healthy eating habits does not require a lot of effort. Making small changes to your daily habits and lifestyle is the only way to improve your eating habits permanently- diets only provide temporary help.
Here are some changes to make to improve your eating habits:
- Incorporate more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your diet while eliminating unhealthy foods.
- If you are working or studying away from home, try to pack healthy lunch and snacks for yourself to avoid eating unhealthy food daily.
- Don't eat straight from the packet - use a plate or bowl to control how much you eat.
- Don't delay or skip meals.
- Cut down your consumption of aerated drinks and sodas.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Drink water after waking up and before sleeping. Being dehydrated may make you feel like you're hungry, so it is important to stay hydrated.
- Have homemade fruit and vegetable juices
- Eat 5-6 small healthy meals every 2-3 hours, every day, instead of having a few big ones. This regulates your blood sugar level and your metabolism.
- Don't skip breakfast, instead, make it rich with complex carbohydrates and proteins, so it can provide you with energy to get through the day. Try to include the following as your morning breakfast, oats porridge, eggs on multigrain toast or daliya with sprouts.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in processed foods.
- Eat slowly as it takes about 20 minutes for your brain to register if you're full or not. Eating too fast leads to overeating, so chew slowly to digest your food better and control how much you eat.
- Use a smaller plate to control your portion sizes and avoid overeating.
- Know your cravings and do not snack when you're emotional. It is said that you crave crunchy and savory food when you're stressed, frustrated or lonely. Figure out what you crave and replace them with healthier alternatives.
- Do not eat mindlessly; concentrate on your food instead of watching tv or playing with your phone to avoid overeating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits