Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amish Doshi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amish DoshiYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old. And iI am sixth month running pregnant women. I Gottested by hiv lost month in karimnagar got positive and again tested immediately in Vijaya diagnostics and again got positive. Doctor advice me you and your husband go to ictc centres for test. And for me just confirmed by Western blot method. We went to ictc Gandhi hospital and tested by three methods and I got positive and my husband got negative hiv. Again after three months you will be confirmed by test doctor said to my husband. And my cd4count is 626. Can I confirmed by Western blot method after three months? Is there any chance to get hiv negative result? Based upon cd4count at what stage iI have hiv? Pls leave a reply my mind was totally confused and very disappointed.
According to a study conducted by “Psychology Today”, it was found that couples who underwent a pre-marriage counselling have had more mutual understanding and lesser divorce rates. Given the staggering rate of divorce these days, it is wise to go through a pre-marriage counselling before tying the knots. Here are the top 10 benefits of a pre-marriage counselling:
- Discuss the hot topics: The biggest benefit of a pre-marriage counselling is the fact that most of the hot topics such as which religion will the children follow, what happens when the in-laws interfere in the relationship, which car to buy etc. reach an easy consent. This step will help to settle down on some of the most important events of life without having to fight, argue or divorce.
- Wisdom of the counsellor: The wisdom of a marriage counsellor goes a long way in settling some of the initial apprehensions of marriage. Having gone through the process of marriage and counselling many others, a counsellor knows where the shoe pinches and how to address them maturely.
- Set the expectation right: A pre-marriage counsellor helps to set the expectation right for both the bride and the groom. An open discussion helps a couple gauge the kind of adjustments they must do after marriage. This ensures that there are no pretensions with each other.
- Communication: Communication is by far the most important aspect of a relationship. A counselling session helps a couple understand the importance of listening to each other, discussing issues without arguing and not taking each other for granted.
- Review finance: Finance is a big matter of discussion for any couple. Be it the monthly budget, savings, spending everything is related to finance. Although uncomfortable, both the partners might discuss the financial situation at great length to avoid any unnecessary complications going forward. A pre-marriage counselling helps in doing just that.
- Discuss what matters the most: A pre-marriage counselling gives a couple the chance to discuss what matters the most to them. For instance, it can be career, freedom, space or anything. This counselling session will help the partners find out about each other’s passion.
- Discover the unknown: This session gives a unique chance to the partners to find out things that never got discussed before. Stuff like past trauma, hidden talent, untold emotions and so on are included here.
- Prevent the stumble: It has become fairly common among couples to split within months of marriage because of disagreements. A pre-marriage session can greatly help to avoid such a situation by making perspectives clear to each other.
- Lay down the rules: A marriage is the union of two lives. It is, therefore, necessary to understand the do’s and the don’ts. Understanding the liking and the disliking of each other is essential for a marriage to survive.
- Discuss the future: Above all, a pre-marriage counsellor helps couples to understand what they want. Since both of them influence each other a great deal, discussing future such as children, time needed for the family, personal goals etc. can be discussed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Wife pregnant hai ultrasound se pata chala hai ki Baby ka cord neck round hai ave pregnacy ke 36 week ho raha hae par ky normal dilevry hone ke chance hae .please reply.
Most of the people who are against sex education in school seem to view sex and sexually as something associated with physical and functional aspects of sexual relationships. There are also others who feel that providing knowledge about sex may provide a gateway for experimenting sexual life at a young age. I don’t deny this risk factor. But these people can also never deny that without such informations such exploration and experimentation are still happening among adolescents.
What everyone should understand is sex and sexuality are not just related to physical and functional aspects of sexual life. There is emotional, interpersonal, relationship, social, moral and personality factors such as decision making, self confidence and self esteem associated with it. Any systematic sexual education should comprehensively cover all these factors in a progressive model at different grades. The sadness is that our normal academic system has failed to address all these psychological factors which are essential for a wholistic development of a child.
For ages together we have tried to maintain the secrecy of sexual life from not just from children, but also from adolescents who physically mature. Even the informations shared are partial and shrouded with secrecy. Just like any partial information motivating us to know more, this approach has only lead to increasing the interest in children to know more about sex. Leave out the films that brand themselves as “adults only” even though there is very limited restrictions on young children watching such films, even the ones which are branded as “for all” or family movie also have a lot of content which shows physical contact among opposite genders as pleasurable and exciting.
Children also witness such intimate contact in real life, in various social environments and sometimes even among their parents. children also come across a lot of sexuality associated terms which are explicit such as “fuck” in emotionally charged conversations, or words and terms with veiled informations, in lighter ones, for which the reactions from the listener is so different and explicit, that any child can smell that there is some shady information in it. These stimuli without appropriate systematic scientific knowledge can only evoke interest to know more and experiment at the first available opportunity.
With more and more children getting access to internet and have started using social networking rampantly, sex and sexuality are no more a holy secret to be preserved. Now children as young as 6yrs are browsing internet for information to get additional informations related to academic activities. Even without any intentional search or interest, they can very easily stray in to any of the website which provide obscene stories, pictures or prone video clips. Use of simple words like “hot” “position” in search engines, can give a lot of leads into such websites. These sites only provide information of the erotic pleasure associated with sexual life.
Since sexual interest are instinctual, it is quiet natural that the children who have once strayed into such websites are motivated to go again and search for such websites. With the parents finding very little time to monitor the activities of the child, provide adequate care, love, affection and emotional support, provide appropriate knowledge and clarifications, whenever the child has some doubts and apprehensions about what they have come across, the vulnerability of the children to become victims of cyber bullying and sexual assault increases in leaps and bounds. All a person with intentions of abusing a child has to do, is act affectionately to the child and the child easily falls into the trap.
With the majority of society focusing of increasing their standards of living by increasing their materialistic possessions and physical / environmental comforts, stress levels have increased and moral values and value for relationships have come down drastically. This has also lead to the increase in pervasive cognitions among adults making children more vulnerable to harassment.
Every data related to sex and sexuality is hidden from children or used with some other sublime representation, due to the fear that the parents or teachers may be put in a delicate situation if any questions are asked about it. Few also fear the embarrassment they may encounter if any such questions are asked by the child in a social situation. Other fears that this can create interest in sexual activities in the child. While all other body parts are taught by their names both in schools and by the parents the genitals name are not addressed as “vagina” or “penis” the real name. These parts are left out without names in the books and addressed with casual verbatim as “si si” or “su su”. This approach of the adults is the first seed for creating a belief in the mind of the child that anything related to genitals is supposed to be kept as a secret and should not be discussed openly. It is this thought that prevents the child from communicating any issues or happenings related to their genitals including sexual abuse.
Open communication about the genitals just like any other parts of the body can make the child free enough to communicate any happenings associated with it to their parents. A child should feel comfortable to say that somebody touched my vagina or penis just like he or she can say that somebody has touched my nose. Just like we teach the child how to take care of their teeth by brushing twice regularly, the child can also be taught how to maintain their genital hygienically, keeping it covered and not allowing anybody else to touch them and also immediately report any such incidents whether it’s done with consent or not, to parents or teachers. If such openness is created sexual abuse can been identified at a very early stage and preventive measures can be taken.
With the Freudian “id” the animal pleasure seeking behavior increasing in individuals, the society is becoming a dangerous place to live in, more so for the children. The demand of the current situation is to equip children adequate knowledge, skills, confidence and feeling that there are parents and teachers who they can freely approach for support when they encounter any crisis. Preventing sexual abuse has a important role to play in safe guarding the physical and psychological health and sex education from a very early stage has a very important role in ensuring this
Green vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, beets, carrot and spinach have antioxidant compounds that helps the liver to detoxify the blood and act as cleansing agents for the blood.
Juicy fruits such as melons, oranges, raspberries, apples, kiwis, grapefruits, pomegranates, cranberries and pineapple are all excellent blood purifying agents.
Tea, when mixed with certain herbs, can become an excellent blood cleansing beverage by removing toxins from the body. Some commonly used and easy to make types of herbal tea are ginger, peppermint, and dandelion.
Detoxification boosts the immune system.