Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amish DoshiYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/ mam, I am not having my periods from last 4 months. (from September 1st week to till date) and then I did unprotected sex on 28 november. With my hubby. But it's almost now 4 months that no periods come. Please help to out for this. Waiting your reply.
Why Neutrogest 200 use pregnancy? Is it safe to intake oral instead of vaginal. I am having 7 weeks pregnancy with twins. And I am pregnant first time. So in this case this tables is safe to intake.
Notice the strange smell wafting in your kitchen? It's not your food... it is your refrigerator! Fridge is often one of the last places on our home cleaning list. We like to keep things in our kitchen shining and spotless but the inside of the fridge is a different story all together. The entire contents have to be emptied and at least half a day has to be dedicated to scrubbing and cleaning all the hidden corners, needless to say putting everything back and planning your day around the activity. As boring as it may seem, it is an important chore that you need to undertake at least once a month. Why? Because other than food, your fridge may be hosting some unwanted guests that may cause a lot of health problems for your family. Have a look:
1. Find out who hitched a ride into your fridge: Certain foods, like vegetables, chicken and meat which are not kept in a healthy environment when being sold can harbour some harmful bacteria. These will travel with your food into your fridge and even sometimes cause cross contamination. So give a good thought to what you are putting into your fridge to take your first step towards a healthy life.
2. Find the long lost items: We often put canned foods in the fridge to use for a later day. A lot of these items come with months of shelf life before the expiry date. But sometimes they get pushed back a little too much and we fail to notice that they may have passed their expiry date before use. We often tend to take a 'sniff' and 'taste' test for such items and if they seem fine, we use them anyway. When an item crosses its expiry date, be sure to throw it out. If it doesn't then use your best judgment. When in doubt, throw it out. It may be an on-off case to cause a harmful reaction.
3. Different foods different shelves: Your fridge is designed to hold different foods on different shelves. Raw meat and leftovers go on the bottom shelf, fruits and vegetables on top and cheese and canned items in the center. This allows them to stay closest to the temperature optimum for them.
4. Covert your fridge into your diet ally: Mid night cravings for ice cream, cakes, and other comfort foods can wreck havoc on your diet and health. Start by cleaning out your fridge and let go of the things that can get you into health trouble. Re-stock your fridge with healthy items stored in an attractive manner. Cut carrot sticks, bright fruits, and healthy green salads all stored in snack-able portions will eventually make you reach out for them over other foods.
5. Get your basics right: Your fridge should be under 40 F or 4 degrees. Give it a thorough cleaning every month with baking soda.
Want to know what you can put in your fridge to help you lose weight and gain health? Get a consultation today.
It is supposed to start my period on 5 or 6 of this month but still not started and i got sex last 18 february and i didn' t let the sperm there and it tested two times shows negative. And stilll no period plese help me.
I did UPT on 5th day of my missed period and it came positive and again when I took it on 7th day the result is positive but the color of the pink line is some what lighter than the earlier one. Is my preg safe. Does my hcg level dropped down.
I am a 37 year old female with two kids aged 5 and 3. I want suggestions about best contraceptive options that I can use. I have a history of mild PCOD and a tendency to put on weight with oral contraceptive pills (i used OCPs for almost 7 years in past). I have heard that modern day pills do not cause weight gain, if that is true please suggest some OCP.
I am 25 year old guy I had gud sex life but from when my gf when to home for preparing for exam m not having sex and not getting any erectile energy from past 1 month there is no blood feeling in my penis vessels, I mean I try to mastrubate my self but it not getting tight, like dis never happened before n now m worried. Please help me.
I am 24 years old female I got married 1 year ago I recently consulted doctor regarding not getting pregnancy under the suggestion from my parents doctor told that there is no need of using tablets and she had given me to use vito dha tablets whether it is necessary for me if yes why if not why tell me detailed answer regarding this one. If there is any problem for me if I use that tablet and she had given me syrup named EVECare syrup to take 6spoons daily for 1 month is it necessary why if not why tell me answer in detail please.
Hi sir my wife is pregnant have second trimester (17 week) she is suffering from lower back pain can I give calicijoint cap. One cap. D3 Contain 60000 lU but calcium has not this cap.
The lower part of uterus, which eventually leads into the vagina in the female reproductive system in humans is called the cervix uteri or in simple words, cervix. The inflammation of this part of the reproductive system is called Cervicitis.
Inflammation in the cervix is caused due to irritation, infection or injury to the cells, which align the cervix. Any one of a number of infections, mainly sexually transmitted diseases can cause cervicitis, of which the most common are chlamydia , mycoplasma , ureaplasma and gonorrhea. Chlamydia accounts for almost 40% of the total cases. Less common causes of cervicitis are Trichomoniasis (Trichomonas vaginalis) and Genital herpes. Other than STDs, causes for Cervicitis include allergies, bacterial imbalance, injury or irritation resulting from pessaries, tampons, hormonal imbalance and even cancer or its treatment (radiation therapy).
Some cases of cervicitis in women can be symptomless. However, in most cases, symptoms are present, and they include:
1. Persistence of gray or white vaginal discharge that may or may not smell
2. Vaginal bleeding under certain conditions eg. in between periods or after sex
5. Difficulty or pain during urination
6. In rare cases, fever or pain in the abdomen
Cervicitis has no typical form of treatment. Treatment may not be needed in cases where the cause is not a sexually transmitted infection. On suspicion of an infection, the main objectives of the treatment are the removal of the infection and obstructing its spread to the fallopian tubes and uterus, or in case of pregnancy, to the baby.
The medical prescription issued by your doctor would depend on the organism, which is causing the infection. It may include Antibiotics, Antifungal medications or Antiviral medications. Cryosurgery, a process, which freezes the abnormal cells in the cervix using freezing temperatures, may also be performed by your doctor. In severe cases, where there is damage to the cervical cells, your doctor can apply silver nitrate (destroys abnormal cells).
Recommendations from your doctor may also ask your partner to be treated so as to prevent recurrence of the disease and to avoid intercourse as long as the treatment is in process. Treatment is mandatory if you are tested to be HIV positive. Moreover, having cervicitis makes you more prone to receive the virus from a HIV positive partner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I had to take I-pill last week. And yesterday I got my period in 15 days only. I m feeling v weak. Is it normal? What should I do?
2.Eat slowly. One of the main causes of indigestion is unchewed food.
Don’t eat food “piping hot”. Our stomachs are not meant to have hot foods inside them. A useful thing to remember is that if it is hot in the mouth it is hot in the stomach. This includes tea and coffee. Food and drinks that are too hot may disrupt enzymes and injure the lining of the stomach. So, always wait for it to cool.
3.Don’t eat on the hoof. Meals should be taken at a leisurely pace. If you eat on the move, there is more chance that digestion will not begin. Instead foods in the stomach and intestine will start to ferment, producing gases that bloat you.
4.Avoid eating fruit with the meal. Tempting though it is, because it seems lighter on the stomach than puddings, it is not good at the end of a meal. This is because fruit digests faster than dense proteins, so fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
5.If bloating is a persistent problem, try simplifying your meals. Instead of having lots of food groups at one meal try separating them. For example, proteins need acid enzyme digestive juices, whereas carbohydrates need alkaline enzyme digestive juices. When you have to break down both types all at once you are not achieving optimal enzymatic action, so some fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
6.Try taking slightly smaller servings and think twice about second helpings. As a good rule of thumb, try to get into the habit of estimating the quantity you allow yourself using “nature’s food bowl”. Cup your two hands together as if you were using them to make a bowl. The quantity of food that would fill that “bowl” should be your maximum at any meal.
7.Make sure that you drink enough water. Ideally, hydrate your stomach with a glass of water half an hour before a meal.
Source:British Homoeopathic association
I had sex with my girlfriend last 15 days ago we had sex without protection but before I cum I remove it I thing so but after that she missed her periods and than now her periods come back and she is bleeding also. Is she pregnant?
I did my usg scan at 22 weeks. My HC 196 MM, AC 156 MM, FL 37MM. Doppler flow is normal. Doctor told ac is low. What does it mean?'ll it affect fetal growth?
My breast is getting bigger in size day by day .how can I reduce my breast. Tell some exercise or other thing so that it can be reduced in size .
My MC DATE IS 2nd of every months but from past one month my MC IS NOT CLEAR N NOW IS SECOND MONTH IS ALSO SAME WILL UH GUIDE US WHAT TO DO NEXT N M RECENTLY MARRIED GIRL.
I am 31 year female I am suffering with problem of whole body joints pain and intolerable headache after every meal I feeling tide after less workout and also upset periods please advice me.
Although it might seem hard to believe at times, headache during the peak of physical intimacy is very much a real thing. These headaches can affect both men and women. Generally, the headache subsides after one or two instances, but in some cases, the headache might persist and become a chronic one.
You might experience a headache while performing any kind of a sexual act. The headaches are generally characterised by sudden and intense pain in the left side of the head just before ejaculation; it might start slowly and rapidly emerge into an intense one. A headache gradually wears you down after attaining orgasm and might cause disturbances in your regular sex life, if it happens to be chronic.
Although most of the headaches are benign, it is still advisable to get them diagnosed without delay.
Why does this happen?
- Although the exact reason is not known, doctors state that the headache might be a result of past history of migraine headaches or general headaches due to high levels of stress.
- Excessive consumption of marijuana, contraceptive pills and alcohol might also cause these headaches.
- The headaches occur as a result of rapid increase in blood pressure or the diameter of the blood vessel before the moment of attaining orgasm. Although, this generally occurs due to a weak vessel wall, however, if this headache becomes chronic or occurs in irregular time periods, it might serves as a precursor to serious diseases, such as brain inflammation, brain tumours, neck disease and low blood pressure.
- Also, if the headache is accompanied by symptoms like vomiting tendency, confusion and a rigid neck, you should check with your doctor to avoid further complications.
However, one can try and prevent chronic headache with the help of prescribed anti inflammatory drugs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.