Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Me and my wife are trying to have baby from last 2 months but nothing is happening what should we do and what is the best way.
Marriage is 4.6 years old but could not conceive. My right tube is blocked and left has very less visibility in HSG test report. What are the chances of conceiving? If IVF is the only option, then what are the chances of conceiving through IVF. Does weight affects in IVF process? My vitals are 73 Kgs at 5 ft height. I feel disappointed.
Hi Doctors, Actually my friend has been married since last two months. Even after daily sex his wife is not getting pregnant. What might be the reason? He says that his penis size is small about 3.5 inches after erection is this the reason? Even he says that his wife didn't bleed on the first night. So is he not performing sex correctly because of his small penis.
To make it you will need:
-4 cups of water
-1 peeled and sliced ginger
-1 tablespoon of honey
Start by boiling the 4 cups of water with the ginger for 10 minutes. After it is done, remove it from the heat and add the lemon juice. Mix them and add 1 tablespoon of honey. And you have your ginger lemon honey tea. Drinking one cup of this tea in the morning is enough but if you want to have faster and better results have 2-3 cups a day.
Ginger has the thermogenic capacity so it will raise your body temperature and as a result of that, it will stimulate the fat burning process in your body. Also, ginger is very good for cortisol production. Cortisol is a steroid hormone which is very important to the maintenance of homeostasis. And because it is regulating many of the changes that occur in the body in response to stress people are calling it 'the stress hormone'
I have been married since 1.2 years. It's time for a child now. What is the effective way to make my wife pregnant. Now we both in hurry for that kindly suggest on that. We have tried multiple time but no result.
I had unprotected sex on 19 october & my period is of 31 days .I have my period on 1 nov but this time there were bleeding on first day & then brown spotting & clots & cramping in abdomen .this lasts for 4 days. But my period lasts 6 to 7 days each time. I took hpt on 11 nov & 13 nov both are negative. I have my next period on 28 nov which is 3 days earlier. I have the symptom of tire ness little. Can I be pregnant?
The first thought that comes to your mind when you see a chocolate pastry or a strawberry cheesecake is an immediate urge to eat it. However, these foods are filled with excessive calories and unhealthy fats that do not contribute positively to your health in any manner whatsoever. Basically, you need to control those taste buds in order to remain healthy.
Here are 5 common foods that may be enjoyable but are surprisingly bad for you:
- Chocolate cookie: A chocolate cookie is something that you would love to eat anytime. These cookies are delicious to eat and thus, very difficult to stay away from. They contain calories in large amounts which are mainly from simple carbohydrates. They tend to raise your blood sugar immediately, thus leading to fat accumulation.
- Ice cream: Ice cream is a type of food that is high in calorie content and fat. Most of the calories are from simple sugar and saturated fat that raise your risk of heart disease. Ice cream is also known to add to your kilos in no time at all.
- Biryani: Biryani is a commonly consumed dish because of its flavor and taste. It is made up of rice, spices and hydrogenated vegetable fats, thus making it very high in terms of calories. It also contains unhealthy fats that raise your bad cholesterol levels and up your risk of heart diseases due to plaque buildup in your arteries. You should not consume it if you have a stomach ulcer as it may aggravate the condition.
- Coffee: Coffee contains caffeine which, if consumed in large amounts, can be toxic for your body. Too much coffee might also mess up your sleep cycle and may result in insomnia. Too much of coffee is also proven to raise your bad cholesterol levels.
- Tea: Consumption of tea increases your chances of stomach ulcers and liver complications. One of the constituents of tea, tannic acid, ups the risk of anemia. It is recommended not to drink tea immediately after a meal.