Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Amish DalalYour feedback matters!
Dr. Amish dalal is a very experienced doctor, he and his team treated me very well. They were very friendly to me and Dr. Amish also took good care of me and my family while my treatment.
I have prostate. Kindly advise what should I take as medicine or diet. Moreover, very often I have boils in my mouth.
How do we get to know that our uterus gets infected by the viruses? Or even cancers at its early stage?
Dear sir, I am a 50 years old man having prostatomegaly and cystitis with minimal PVR. My doctor has prescribed me tamsulosin hydrochloride tablet 01 OD while sleeping and potassium citrate and citric acid oral suspension two times a day after meal. I am also taking himplasia tab 01 BD. Recently I checked my blood and are tabulated below:- Sugar Fasting: 98 PP: 130 Total cholesterol: 220 Tgl: 293 HDL 40 LDL 121 SGOT 48 IU/ lit SGPT 76 IU/ lit globulin 3.7 gm I just want to know the overall condition of my health. Is it an indication of serious health problems? And what else you suggest for better health. Thanking you in anticipation Binay Das.
I am a 32 year old lady. I have a concern of having a very small breast size and also of having a very dry skin. What is the natural remedy for my breast enhancement and getting a soft and shiny skin?
hi, I had breast but no nipple, is there problem after married and after baby. Is there any treatment for this problem. Please suggest some way.
Hello sir, I have cancer (esopegal ). Its spreads total body like stomach, colon, rectum, entire body. Doctors said too late. . I have just 23.
Hi Doctor, 2 years back She had brest cancer, it was removed through mastectomy. Later chemotherapy was done. Later, Doctor told to consume Anastrozole of 1 mg every night after dinner. She is consuming it. Problem is every day she'l have Dry cough, nearly 8 to 10 times she coughs continuously, no time constraint for this cough. When we consulted oncology Doc, he told its a side effect of tablet. And told to consume more water! She tried taking cough tablets, consume more water nothing helped. Please suggest me a process (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, English medic etc.) Or a solution (a drug) or any other solution so that her cough gets cured. Thanks,
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues? My son is entering middle school in the fall. What advice can I give him if he finds himself on the receiving end of cyberbullying? Will a person with Type 2 diabetes under control end up with the need for insulin? Which is better for covering up during a sunny day, light or dark clothes? Also, is there a danger from tanning sprays rather than tanning beds? Is breast cancer inherited? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
What is the general symptoms of cancer? How will we may conscious about this? And is there any treatment at last stages?
Aged is 53 years. I am a thyroid patient since 20 yrs, two years back I had breast cancer and am doing good after the surgery, chemotherapy and radiation course. Recently I had got thyroid profile test done and the results are as follows. T3 = 0.85, t4 = 13.71 and tssh = <0.006 presently I am taking 150 mg eltroxin tablets daily early morning. Please let me know is that correct does or shouls I change the dose. If so what dose should take now. Earlier when I was taking 200mg I was 67kgs and now I am 73 kgs. Please advise accordingly. Thanks in advance.
Hi, I am a 46 years old female, and I have developed a lump on my left breast, is there any treatment in ayurveda for this without taking any medicines only by using oils? Thanks.
I'm 24 years old and my fiancee is 20 years old I press her breast very hardly.while pressing and mssng it hardly she get lots of pain when I do this.help
Hello doctor I am 20 yrs, sometimes there is pain pain in my left testicle and my right hips pain most of the time while sleeping and riding scooty (since 8 months) recently I did ultrasound and I got the impression that I have bilateral minimal hydrocele and median raphae with normal thickness (according to me I just feel a painless line which starts from slight bottom side of the left testicle and goes up and it also crosses the upper epididymis. And before few weeks consulted a doctor, during checkup he asked me by holding one of the skin near to the left testicle (the skin might be attached to the vasdeference or the skin might be attached to chord structures, bt I can only say it was Not the epididymis) whether its paining or not? I answered him no. But after returning I came to know while checking that skin, the skin was actually hurting a bit. Is there any involvement of tumor or cancer? Why that skin is hurting a bit while holding it? Is that a median raphae or something else? I also did hip X-ray and the report was normal I am so much worried doctor, help me out. I am so much afraid.
Generally identified as a rare and uncommon phenomenon, vaginal cancer most often occurs in the cells present in the outer lining of the vagina, also called the birth canal. Although primary vaginal cancer is rare and unusual, there are various other types of vaginal cancer that originate elsewhere in the body, but have spread over to your vagina.
Depending upon the nature of origin, vaginal cancer can be divided into the following types:
- Vaginal adenocarcinoma, beginning in the glandular cells on the surface of your vagina
- Vaginal sarcoma, developing in the connective tissue cells and multiple cells lining the walls of your vagina
- Vaginal squamous cell carcinoma, originates in the squamous cells lining the surface of the bacteria
- Vaginal melanoma, developing in melanocytes, the pigment-producing cells in your vagina
Symptoms: As vaginal cancer progresses from one stage to the next, you may experience any one of the following signs and symptoms:
- Diluted, watery vaginal discharge
- Painful urination
- Odd cases vaginal bleeding, for instance, after menopause or after intercourse
- Formation of lumps in your vagina
- Frequent and regular urination
- Pelvic pain
Causes: Normally, cancer develops when healthy cells undergo genetic mutations. Cancer cells are known to break off from pre-existing tumors and can easily spread everywhere, in what is referred to as metastasize.
Beyond the natural process of development, here are a few factors, which may further contribute to the growth of cancerous cells:
- Increasing age
- Vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Lasers have come as a boon to treat many medical conditions very safely and effectively. They are absolutely indispensable for permanent hair removal, tattoo removal, freckle removal, skin rejuvenation, treatment of birthmarks and many other internal medical conditions. There is a common misconception that lasers are harmful for your skin and can cause skin cancers. This is far from the truth, since lasers are actually used to treat skin cancers and also help in keeping the skin youthful and rejuvenated.
- Lasers use non-ionising light (like red or green light) and not ionising radiation like x-rays or gamma rays. These spectrums of light do not induce cancer formation.
- Fair skinned races are at much greater risk than skin of color. Melanin in darker skin does not allow harmful UV light in sunlight to penetrate through and the risk of skin cancers in darker skin is therefore small with normal sun exposure. Also, common lasers do not use UV light.
- Laser treatments are administered not in prolonged durations but in pulses much less than a second and parameters in the range of milliseconds and microseconds are most commonly used. Prolonged sun exposure is the most common precipitating factor for skin cancers.
- Laser light does not reach any internal organ. In fact, it requires some expertise even to make laser light reach its target just 1-2 millimeters below the skin. This is because melanin pigment in skin blocks laser light from getting through. An expert dermatologist with sound knowledge of skin optics and laser physics is able to achieve this safely and effectively.
- Laser treatments work on the principle of ''selective photothermolysis'. This means that laser light very specifically destroys only the intended target. Thus, a hair removal laser will destroy only the hair roots while leaving surrounding skin structures unharmed. Similarly, blood vessels in birth marks, collagen in wrinkles or scars, abnormal growths and cancers and individual inks in tattoos can be targeted very specifically with lasers without affecting any other structure.