Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ami. J. Unarkar
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ami. J. UnarkarYour feedback matters!
Reflexology says that foot massage aids in releasing the blocks that hold the energy from flowing through the body. Known by the name, Padabyang in Ayurveda, the massaging of the feet at specific points have many health benefits, and at the same time, helps in the curing of some diseases as well. Ayurveda considers feet massage as a beneficial therapy that offers amazing health benefits.
What are the advantages of feet massaging at night?
Any kind of massage contributes to enhancing your well-being and feet massage is no different. The massaging of the feet at night without fail has several benefits that are as enumerated below:
- Relaxation: Massaging the feet at night gives a perfect relaxation and helps you to cope with the long and tiring day. It is simply a great way for the reduction of stress and feels relaxed.
- Improving blood circulation: We all know that a good blood circulation is an essence of maintaining good health. If blood cannot circulate freely, it may give rise to many health problems. A foot massage at the specific point before going to bed significantly helps in the improvement of the flow of blood.
- Good sleep: Massaging the feet at night plays a crucial role in having a good night’s sleep which is extremely beneficial for good health.
- Reduce PMS: Pre Menstrual Syndrome abbreviated as PMS is a difficult battle that all women have to deal with. PMS causes a lot of pain accompanied by a lot of physical changes. To effectively deal with PMS feet massaging at night is an excellent option.
- Reduce pains and aches: Massaging the feet every night before going to bed is a very effective way in the reduction of various types of pains and aches of the body. A proper and regular massage is recommended in this situation for more effective relief from pains.
- Good for headaches and migraines: Another amazing benefit of feet massaging at night is that it helps to give you a great relief from headaches and migraines. It gives you a quick relief and most importantly without taking any medicines or having to face any other side effects.
- Reduces heel pain: Many experience difficulties with heel pain in the morning after waking up. Feet massage at night before going to bed is a great way for the reduction of pain in the heels. At the same time, it also helps to deal with pain from flat feet.
- Fights depression: A feet massage at night time also helps to fight depression effectively, and in this case, it is recommended to give a self-massage.
Thus, a foot massage at night is highly beneficial, and Ayurveda encourages massaging with oil as the benefits are multiplied when the foot is massaged with medicated oils. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
How to last long in bed?
Lack of control over ejaculation or ejaculation occurring too early is called as premature ejaculation. Psychological factors act as the major cause. There are two types of premature ejaculation. Lifelong premature ejaculation and acquired premature ejaculation. Lifelong premature ejaculation noted in teenagers who try first sexual contact and involves deeper psychological causes. Acquired premature ejaculation occurs in later stages of life which may involve both physical and psychological cause.
Ways to control ejaculation
- Try to reduce anxiety: Understand that your partner gets more satisfied with extended period of orgasm and your anxiety is going to be a great hindrance for this pleasure. Once you analyse yourself and realize the dissatisfaction and disappointment that your anxiety gives to both you and your partner, the ways to overcome it naturally comes into strike. If not don’t hesitate to seek assistance from sexual health care advisers to overcome the battle.
- Avoid too much of sexual thoughts: If your mind gets occupied with too much of sexual thought always try to divert yourself with your favourite sport or activity that you’re much interested. Give a short break of 5 to 10 minutes before you feel to ejaculate.
- Change position: Try position like allowing your partner on you and side by side position as this may cause fewer stimuli to your penis and may delay the ejaculation. Avoid rear entry and missionary position as these are very active and may still activate your ejaculation faster.
- Make yourself slow: Activity level of the orgasm stage changes with every individual. It is much essential for the male to sense their emotions and the physiological stages of sexual changes that their body undergo. Slowing down during the orgasm stage or a matured control of the orgasm helps a lot for occurrence of premature ejaculation. Make sure you also don’t drop the sexual desire of your partner and engage her emotions with the act of foreplay.
- Concentrate much on foreplay: Premature ejaculation may cause depression and dissatisfaction to your partner and even yourself. So it will be much better if you focus much on foreplay and it will be also better if you develop the practice of foreplay in between the orgasm.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello doctor I got ma last period on May 14th to 17 (4 days). Nw june 21st nearly 37 days over. Still I did not get my next period. Now 37th day I mean june 21st I had unprotected sex. Any chance for pregnancy? Or should I take I pil within 72 hours? please guide me.
Syphilis is one of the most common STD and can affect both men and women. This bacterial infection can be easily treated, but if left unattended it can cause serious problems. Syphilis can be caught by mere skin to skin contact with an infected person’s genitals or mouth. Hence even if you do not have intercourse with an infected person, you can still get infected from them. If a woman who is pregnant gets infected with this disease, she could pass it on to her unborn child as well.
A person suffering from syphilis may not always exhibit symptoms of the disease. This disease goes through active as well as dormant phases with symptoms being present only in the former. Even its dormant phase, this disease can be transmitted from one person to another.
There are four stages of syphilis and each of them have their own symptoms.
- Primary stage: In its first stage, syphilis is marked by the presence of open sores called chancres. This can occur in the mouth, genitals are or around the anus. It can also be seen in other parts of the body where bacteria may have entered the body. These chancres are painless and may be accompanied by a swelling of the lymph nodes around it. This is the most contagious stage of the disease. Without treatment, these sores will resolve themselves in 3-6 weeks but the syphilis bacteria itself will remain in the body.
- Secondary stage: Anywhere between 2 weeks to 12 weeks after coming in contact with the bacteria, this infection may move into its second phase or secondary stage. At this point, you will notice a rash on your skin. This rash can be seen as a collection of small, flat or raised skin sores along with small, open sores on mucous membranes. These sores may contain pus. Dark-skinned people may notice that these sores are lighter than the surrounding skin. Along with this, the patient may also have fever, a sore throat, headaches, weakness, irritability and suffer from weight loss.
- Latent stage: Once the rash clears, this disease moves into its dormant or latent phase. This is also known as the hidden stage and can last anywhere from 1 to 20 years. It is very difficult to diagnose syphilis in this stage as there are no visible symptoms.
- Late (tertiary) stage: If the disease is not diagnosed and treated by the time it reaches this stage, it can cause a number of serious health problems. This includes blindness, cardiovascular problems, mental disorders and even death. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.