Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ameya Ramesh Amonkar
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ameya Ramesh AmonkarYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years male. I am getting problem in my chest. Sometime like within 6 months interval I feel a pain there. So I would to know whether I should care about it and consult a doctor or I should leave because pain is not very abnormal. What are your suggestions?
My wife is 25 years old. Unko low bp problem hai. But har raat main usko fever high hoh jata hai means body temperature high rahta hai n cold feel karne lagti hai then thori der baad cold wala problem thik hoh jata hai but body temperature high rahta hai. Usko uti infection problem bhi hai. But uti hamesha nahi hota. Muje samaj main nahi arahah hai ke raat main body temperature high kyo hoh jata hai n subah fir thik hoh jata hai. Yah problem har one month baad repeatly hota hai means one month thik rahta hai then again same problem start hoh jata hai. Doc ko dekhaya but wow fever ka dawa n uti ke leye antibiotic deya jabke every time uti ka issue nahi hota hai. Wht to do? kahi esha to nahi hai ke yah koi bimar ka indication hai. But konsa hai I dont know please help me to figure out this problem?
My father is 92 years old. His diagnostics reports show tlc count 3800, rdw-cv 14.7 lymphocytes 48. Ldl cholestrol 130.22 and hdl60.38. Otherwise ok. Do he needs some medicines ?
I have acidity problem and due to that it seems my left hand and chest pains at times Please suggest measures on how to avoid acidic issues.
I am a 50 year old man. For the past 1 month, I have pain in my right shoulder which gradually stretches in the right hand and even till d fingers. What is it? is it something worrisome. 3months back I had pneumonia also but now its totally cured. My sugar is- fasting 104, after eating 144. Bp is in control as I regularly take medicine. Help would be appreciated thanks.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I am cough hardly can you suggested what should be done.
Hi, I have triglycerides on the higher level and also grade 2 fatty liver. I would want to reduce my weight for about 12 kgs. Im a regular smoker and drinker.
Chest pain is a common problem that most people experience. Chest pain can signal anything from a muscle cramp to even an impending heart attack. You should never ignore symptoms of chest pain as it can signal a serious underlying disorder. The details about chest pain are not described here as it is beyond the scope of this article. The focus is on various homeopathic remedies to treat symptoms of chest pain.
Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine that was started in the year 1796, by Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on the premise that the substance that causes a disorder, if introduced in the right quantity in the body, will cure the same disease. Compared to mainstream medicine, homeopathy products are not synthetic and are free from any side effect.
Homeopathic remedies for chest pain:
The homeopathic remedies that are given below not only treat pain effectively, but also get rid of the actual cause of the pain. The best thing about these remedies is that they are completely free from any side effect, whatsoever. The various homeopathic remedies for chest pain are:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is effective in treating pain that spreads to the shoulders from the chest; these symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Arnica Mont: If you experience chest pain along with soreness in the body, this remedy is prescribed.
- Ranunculus B: In case of intercostal rheumatism wherein you experience pain in the muscle between the ribs, this remedy is usually recommended by the practitioner.
- Kali carb: Kali carb is used to treat stitching pain in the chest that worsens during the early hours of the morning.
- Rumex C: This remedy is used to treat pain that develops in the left lung, followed by coughing.
- Bryonia: For a stabbing or a burning chest pain that worsens when you move, Bryonia is considered to be the appropriate remedy.
- Phosphorus: This remedy is recommended when you experience heavy coughing and chest pain caused by pneumonia or tuberculosis.
- Carbo-veg: Carbo-veg is used to treat chest pain resulting from acidity, gas and indigestion.
- Robinia: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of chest pain that originates from behind the sternum (breastbone) as a result of acidity. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.