Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amey MedhekarYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years male. My penis is bent towards left side from middle. I feel like its bending more as the time is passing.
I suffer savior nerve pain. I already consult doctor he suggest me improve your calcium levels. Due to redundancy of your calcium levels you have that problem. So tell me how to cure my problem.
Hi, every month I suffered period pain, i'm a 33years old female. Last 4years only I hav a baby that also I take a treatment for PCOD, so I want to know if the PCOD there means every month suffered pain? And if I want pregnant means again i'm going to take a treatment? Kindly answ me.
Meri age 24 Hai me Gilbert syndrome Jo ki hyper bilurbin se pidit hu me sahi hona cahata hu me ne kafi jagaha dikhya lekin koi kuch bta ta hi nahi me kya karu pls koi meri help Karo mere hath pero me sunni eye side problem weight ghat raha hai please help.
2 and half years daughter. Suffering with cough with no cold. It's from last 10 days. Initially it was couple of times daily mostly after wake up. Now it's even in between sleep. Cough is not dry however she couldn't spit any thing as well. We have used nebulizer with saline water then duolin and now from yesterday budecort. There is no breathing or nose blocking or any other than cough (two times in night each time 10 min and around 10 to 15 times in day time.). Can you suggest any thing which can help.
Food for Good Night Sleep
Eat strategically at night: Certain foods contain compounds that help the body relax and unwind so you will slip into a deep, restorative sleep faster.
In addition to tryptophan, bananas also contain potassium and magnesium, two more natural muscle relaxants. Eat one slathered with peanut butter for a punch of belly-filling protein.
Fresh and dried cherries are one of the few natural food sources of melatonin, which helps your body regulate sleep cycles and supports healthy cellular replication and restful sleep.
Have a glass an hour before bed, suggests Shelby Harris, PsyD, director of the Behavioral Sleep Medicine Program at Montefiore Medical Center in New York City. Milk helps the brain use tryptophan and promotes the production of melatonin, which shortens the amount of time that it takes you to fall asleep. The calcium in milk also acts as a natural muscle relaxant.
Studies show that honey contains a form of fructose that releases slowly into the blood stream,
These heart-healthy nuts contain the magical duo of tryptophan and magnesium, which relax your muscles and make you tired,
If you are making a late-night run to Starbucks, opt for oatmeal over coffee. Oats are a good source of high-quality carbohydrates and have natural sedative properties.
Don't just roast these at Halloween: Pumpkin seeds are naturally rich in magnesium, calms your body and mind for a great night of sleep. Having enough magnesium in your systems decreases the chances of muscle tremors, cramps and anxiety. Toss a handful of seeds into soups, smoothies or salads.
5 reasons you should include bajra in your diet
1. Powerful for controlling diabetes:
Pearl millet is very powerful in controlling diabetes. Because of its high fibre content, it tends to digest slowly and release glucose at a slower rate as compared to other foods. This helps in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels for a long period of time.
2. Weight loss:
Being high in fibre content, it takes a longer time for the grain to move from the stomach to the intestines. This way, bajra curbs hunger for a long span of time.
3. Reduces cholesterol:
It contains phyto chemical, which is called phytic acid believed to increase cholesterol metabolism. It also stabilises the level of cholesterol in the body.
4. Helps in digestion:
Bajra is rich in insoluble fibre that aids digestion. It also reduces secretion of bile acids and is linked to a lowered risk of gallstone formation.
5. Helps prevent cancer:
Bajra has cancer-protecting properties. A study showed that regular intake of bajra protects pre-menopausal women from developing breast cancer.
It is very important to take care of your physical well-being as it may have a direct relationship with your sexual performance. Having unhealthy eating and lifestyle habits can put you out of shape sexually, emotionally and physically.
Here's how being out of form can affect your sex life:
- It can affect your confidence levels - Problems with your body weight can seriously affect your confidence levels, and consequently your sex life. Being confident of yourself and what you do is vital for having great sex. Issues with your confidence and a negative perception of yourself can make you feel inadequate, thereby causing problems in your sex life.
- It can suck out all your energy - In order for you to enjoy or have longer sex sessions, you need to be at your fittest levels. Being overweight or not in shape can prevent you from enjoying the sexual activity or sustaining the session as you would be all out of energy.
- It can affect your thoughts - Getting caught up in thoughts about your weight or what is going on in the mind of your partner can have a serious impact on your sexual performance. In fact, your weight can hamper the healthy thoughts that may form during these moments that you share with your partner. Ideally, your thoughts should be focused on the act so that you're able to fully enjoy the activity.
- It can affect what you experience - Your weight issues can hamper your ability to have quality sex and cause you to have short sessions. The quality of what you experience with your partner can get affected if you lack confidence and don't focus on what is happening in front of you. More importantly, one shouldn't mistake quality sex as the number of sex positions known or the duration of the activity. Quality sex takes place only when both the partners enjoy the act and derive maximum pleasure and satisfaction out of it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.