Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ameet Prakesh Pispati
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ameet Prakesh PispatiYour feedback matters!
Im 25 years and i'm having shoulder pain since 1 week after doing some exercises should I leave my workouts as it may cause severe damage? Or is it due to my office hours which I have joined recently and have to do a lot of work.
I am 30 yr old, working as account whole day sitting only, feeling sick and back pain. Kindly advice.
I am 62 years male, having stiffness around the mid lower back upto ribs and paining. What should I do?
My wife is suffering from pain in right leg. She is 58 year old female. How to increase calcium his body.
1) What are the symptoms of thyroid. Pls help? 2) I have a severe back pain. Pls advice how to get rid off?
Doctor my throat in pain and swelling chest pain and back shoulders bit been and knees pain weakness.
After getting up from bed I have sever heal pain, unable to walk for sometime. This happens when I take rest only, other wise am ok, no pain. Even I have neck pain extending to my both the upper extremities and even I fell small lymph node enlargements and stiffness of joints.
Please am in very much needy help. My grandmother is hospitalised she is facing issue of elephantiasis from last 1 year and now she is having sever pain in her left leg plus doctors saying she has infection in her blood tats why she is getting fever. Can any doctor help me out please with my grandmother problem. Is there anyone who can sure her elephantiasis.
Good afternoon sir I recently work as a medical representative And this profession using too much bike Few day ago I was suffering from back and also joint problem I do not know why it happen please suggest sir.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long trem for low back pain due to disc problems?
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am 34 year old, I have lower back pain for years, now I have stiffness across the spine, I tried many therapies treatments, Mine is a sitting job, I have to travel as well. I feel very lethargic and week as well because of no physical activity, Walks, exercises also increase pain so I have to leave in between. I am in deadlock situation.
I am 24 year girl and suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis. Please suggest me the foods which are good for me and which are not.
I em having pain in my lower back from last 1 year I need help plzz some1 help me its really killing me off.
I am 25 years old, while doing some work my back pain started at my left side back. And this is still troubling me almost 3 months.
I am currently suffering from pain in my right foot muscle in middle and sides. And there is no injuries happen to me in recent times. So I just wonder what is the possible reasons behind it and that can I do at home to get relief.
Hi, I have heavy sweating and feel energy less with acute pain in back of head to neck. It long from last one month.
Are you suffering from body pains? It could be Fibromyalgia!!
Symptoms may be triggered after a surgery, physical trauma, infection, or stress. Women are much more vulnerable to this disease than men. Many people affected with fibromyalgia may have suffered from headaches, backaches, depression, anxiety, tension, temporomandibular joint disorders and irritable bowel syndrome.
Most of these patients have undergone multiple consultation with various doctors and undergone many tests but no diagnosis could be made. These patients are often ignored by doctors and family members as always 'complaining of pain'
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia:
- Extensive Pain- Pain related to fibromyalgia is often depicted as a dull pain that lasts for at least three months. Pain can involve any body part like back, neck, chest, arms, legs. Patients have pain in multiple areas of body and painful areas change over time.
- Fatigue- Patients afflicted with this disorder feel tired even after sleep. Such people are reported to sleep for longer hours than normal people but their sleep often gets disrupted due to sleep apnoea and restless leg syndrome.
- Cognitive Difficulties- These patients find it difficult to concentrate at work and also suffer from memory deficits in daily activities.
- Other Symptoms: These patients may also have symptoms like burning urination, urgency of urination, numbness,loss of appetite, tingling sensation,diarrhea, constipation, tinnitus, depression etc.
Diagnosis of Fibromyalgia:
There are no specific test to diagnose fibromyalgia. Diagnosis is made by a doctor specialized in Pain Medicine using clinical methods based on symptoms and examination. Blood tests like Haemogram, Thyroid function test, RA Factor, ESR are done to rule out other diseases which can cause similar symptoms.
Treatment of Fibromyalgia:
- First step in treating these patients is to accept their problem and discuss with patient and family members regarding the presence of such disease entity.
- Lifestyle changes like active involvement in cardiovascular exercises,swimming, yoga, meditation are important to control symptoms.
- Conventional painkillers do not work in these patients. They requires special medications prescribed by a Pain Specialist for control of symptoms.
- Counselling of patient is beneficial for associated depression.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!