Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. AmeerYour feedback matters!
I'm 48 years old. Diabetes for 6 years. Having tab. GlezNor-M -1-1/2-11/2, Sarpot-H 1-0-0, Advog 0.3 1-0-0. I want to know is this medicines are sufficient to control my sugar level or this medicine are outdated & side effects of this medicines.
Sir, I go the gym everyday and cardio for 30 to 35 minutes and do weights like one body part 5 exercises 15 repetitions but according to your answer we should not do weights. So should I continue or not. Thanks.
Hello, I am suffering from persistent brain fog. I feel persistent heaviness in head. Its difficult to concentrate, memorise, short term memory loss. Theres lots of mental exertion for minor works. Low energy in body, lethargic. I have treatments in past 6 months which includes vit b12 treatment, paroxetine hydrochloride treatment.(suggested by neurologist) My MRI is okay. My thyroid, blood serum, sugar, bp all are found to be okay. The above treatment mentioned above give me temporary and very mild relief, so that I am at least able to function. I am now sick and tired of taking medicines since 6 months and want to be myself normal back. Again the problem is heaviness in head, persistent and accompanied by mental fog which does not let me be normal being :(What else should I try now, whom to visit.
You're said to suffer from the problem of premature ejaculation if you ejaculate a minute after penetration or are unable to delay ejaculation during sex. There are certain risk factors and complications associated with this condition and being aware of them can help in effective management of the sexual dysfunction.
Risk factors involved:
1. Erectile dysfunction - Your chances of developing premature ejaculation increase if you regularly face trouble in getting or sustaining an erection. More importantly, the fear of not being able to get an erection can cause you to rush through your sexual experiences.
2. Stress - Premature ejaculation increases if you suffer from mental or emotional stress. When this happens, your ability to relax and pay attention during sexual intercourse decreases.
3. Health problems - Even the presence of an underlying health condition like a heart disease may make you rush through sex and ejaculation. Moreover, many heart patients have been reported as having experienced a decrease in satisfaction and frequency after a heart surgery or heart attack.
What are its complications?
Complications that premature ejaculation can cause:
1. Fertility issues - Premature ejaculation can decrease your chances of having a baby or can even make fertilization tricky. During conception, two things need to happen, which are penetration of the vagina and ejaculation, when the latter occurs before penetration, it affect your fertility chances.
2. Stress in relationships - Relationship problems are another complication that you may face when you have premature ejaculation.
More importantly, a strained relationship can give rise to dissatisfaction between partners. If you experience PE, the best thing to do is not blame yourself or consider yourself as inadequate. Communicate with your partner by speaking openly about the subject.